Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Something is wrong with the PC/EU servers

• Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pseudonym wrote: »
    I've been away for a couple of years, but decided to return earlier today.

It seems as though I picked a bad day to come back, as the maintenance has lasted the entire day, more or less. Does this happen often, or is this a one off?

I've been here since october and I have been locked out maybe 6-8 times during this period.

Locked out, meaning extended maintenance? I noticed the US maintenance finished on time. I'm used to scheduled maintenance, but if it's often extended like it was today, I may reconsider my subscription.

Well, it's not happening with every maintenance, but if there is a problem, then it will affect the EU megaserver (I only remember 1 case in the last year when the US server was affected).
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭

Locked out, meaning extended maintenance? I noticed the US maintenance finished on time. I'm used to scheduled maintenance, but if it's often extended like it was today, I may reconsider my subscription.

You are such a old player of ESO that even if you bought the game thru Steam you might not be affected of this because this only affects players after a specific date.

I bought the game digitally back in 2014, when it was released. It seems very odd that there are Steam specific problems, but thanks for the heads up.
    Ydrisselle wrote: »
    I've been away for a couple of years, but decided to return earlier today.

It seems as though I picked a bad day to come back, as the maintenance has lasted the entire day, more or less. Does this happen often, or is this a one off?

I've been here since october and I have been locked out maybe 6-8 times during this period.

Well, it's not happening with every maintenance, but if there is a problem, then it will affect the EU megaserver (I only remember 1 case in the last year when the US server was affected).

I guess that makes sense. They're a US based company, so it's no surprise EU aren't the priority. Thanks for the information @Ydrisselle
  • SirCassiusClay
    SirCassiusClay
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of online games I played have their european servers in Frankfurt. All of them have their server problems every now and then, it's unavoidable, but for a financially successful game to be unplayable like this so often and so long is nothing short of unacceptable.
  • Zamuro
    Zamuro
    ✭✭✭
    i remember the same *** ~1 year ago when i last played this clownfiesta. whole days of maintenances. this game isnt worth the money honestly. megaserver=omegalulserver. nothing is improving. 100ms average(everywhere else its ~40, nice eu server bro...), broken dungeon finder, lag in dungeons, bugs, exploits etc. all they do is add more paid dlcs/expansions and never improving the servers and the game. there are small indie devs better than this...
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well. I find it somewhat reassuring that they are actually doing something and not just letting the server run. Fixing these things may take time and time windows are always too short. I know, i have done few years of work that includes server maintenances and various other stuff connected to that. I can reassure you that when server is down, everyone wants it back on yesterday, and at the same time to make it work properly it should be taken offline for even day or two at times to get it really fixed.

When things work, nobody thanks you and when there is slightedt problem, everyone is complaining.

>>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dudesicko70b16_ESO
    If you value your account, you should not save the password in unsecure file in the computer or have it pasted to clipboard. Those are easiest to check by malware.
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »
    Hey guys - since the servers went back up after maintenance there are lots of issue being reported, especially incredibly long delays in loading, chat, and more. So far, it has taken me ten mins just to log on. And I'm not there yet!

@ZOS_GinaBruno FYI.

LOL, I got in on my second try. There was a problem with one of my hireling's mails so I went to an Outlaw's Refuge to try to reset it. Big mistake. Just getting into and out of the refuge triggered the longest load times I've ever experienced on PC EU, so I quit.

Seems sorted now, touch wood.
    Edited by TheRealPotoroo on January 29, 2019 2:51AM
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Mygalomorpea
    Mygalomorpea
    ✭✭✭
    And... Yet another day of severe server issues blocking most of the playtime for the pc eu server. ZOS is yet to advise why... This is part of that "communication" thing you keep on promising us you know.
  • Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    Open World stuff latency seems stable (76ms) as soon as I enter any form of dungeon / delve etc latency is very erratic from 150 - 300 - 800 - 3000 ms.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Loading screen and disconnects at character selection are back...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night some dungeons were unplayable with high latency.

Why can't we have an explanation for what is happening? One full day for maintenance and now the server seems worse? I did not expect such a bad quality for this game, I love this game but these issues are killing it for me. It is really frustrating to be unable to play due to server problems and latency.

This is one of the most popular mmos and these issues almost make me feel like I'm playing some cheap asian mmo :( Please do something to fix it or at least give us an explanation...or at least aknowledge the problem!
  • Deathpike
    Deathpike
    ✭✭
    Can't get in server, its like a joke! Just EU server NA server is fine :disappointed:
    Edited by Deathpike on January 30, 2019 12:15PM
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    Getting multiple errors trying to log in.
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like something is wrong today as well.

Everybody on my discord channel got booted at the same time :(
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • Caoimheal
    Caoimheal
    ✭✭
    First day my husband and I have packed both kids off to grandparents so we can enjoy some game time uninterrupted - and this. Can’t believe our bad luck :neutral:
  • codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caoimheal wrote: »
    First day my husband and I have packed both kids off to grandparents so we can enjoy some game time uninterrupted - and this. Can’t believe our bad luck :neutral:

You've just been ZOS'd. This happens several times in a player's lifetime in this game. I suggest playing card games to pass the time
    Since everyone seems to be doing this,
    DPS Builds:
    - Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
    - Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
    - Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
    - Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
    - Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
    - Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
    - Stamina Templar [In Development]
    - Stamina DK [In Development]
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • Sirvandal
    Sirvandal
    ✭✭✭
    Caoimheal wrote: »

Serious, you dump the kids so you can game...wow...thats sad...
  • Caoimheal
    Caoimheal
    ✭✭
    Nah, we’re going to act like responsible adults and do chores instead!

You see what you’ve done ZOS?!
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We're offline again. This is no time to argue amongst ourselves! ;)
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY
    EU | PC
  • Deathpike
    Deathpike
    ✭✭
    Just transfer our chars to the NA server. EU staff can't do their job properly ! 4 years and their work is really big joke for the customers.
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    GO NA OR GO CRY

FTFY
  • gamergirldk
    gamergirldk
    ✭✭✭✭
    :(:(:(:(
  • Sirvandal
    Sirvandal
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    GO AD OR GO CRY

CHEATER!
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    Server is down again!? wtf are this jokers doing now?
    I AM A GAMER
    Not because I don't have a life
    But because I chose to have many!
  • richardjameshillb16_ESO
    Same here, not working
  • __Horizon__
    Absolutely not happy about this...I recently joined ESO plus and this is happening..what a bad timing to sub to EPlus!

Edited by __Horizon__ on January 30, 2019 12:42PM
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deathpike wrote: »
    Just transfer our chars to the NA server. EU staff can't do their job properly ! 4 years and their work is really big joke for the customers.

Hell no - just move the EU server the the US & the NA server to Germany & see if that solves the problem!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Deathpike
    Deathpike
    ✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »
    Deathpike wrote: »

Hell no - just move the EU server the the US & the NA server to Germany & see if that solves the problem!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

when-thinking-something.jpg