Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Something is wrong with the PC/EU servers

• agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My Khajit says.....

Whatever-Didnt-Want-To-Play-Anyway-Funny-Bored-Meme-Picture.jpg
  • CrazyOne333
    CrazyOne333
    ✭✭
    I am not even annoyed anymore... :smile:
    As some of you have said...I will also play the rest of the content that I have left and be slowly done with ESO. Not planning on renewing subscription or purchasing the newest DLC (although I would love to see the dragons...).

I really like ESO, I really do, but I am also in the process of getting not addicted to it anymore. I am playing less, not getting stuck on dailies and feeling the need to get every outfit or collectible. I am playing ESO to enjoy it and I want ti keep it that way, even if it means not for a long time anymore. :smile:

Well..at least I have managed to play for one year. :smiley:
    I am choosing the chill out method. Playing occasionally and not getting annoyed anymore.

I wish all of you a lot of strength, patience and positive energy...but most of all...having fun playing games. :smile:
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server hamster is dead

hamster-like-playing-dead.jpg

/playdead

But still adorable!
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DHYAxcL.jpg
  • kitty79
    kitty79
    ✭✭✭✭
    do not panic, everything is under control
    giphy.gif
    snipe forever ^_^
    -maîtresse de pêche
    -héroïne de Tamriel
    -sauveuse de Nirn
    -grande maîtresse artisane
  • YOB
    YOB
    ✭✭✭
    Server Change Token... when ?

PC EU MiniServer --> PC NA MegaServer with all my stuff/CP

everything is sexier and smoother in PC NA.
  • l3schi
    l3schi
    I think 99% of players agree with every post here. But it doesn't matter, you know why? One of you said this happens 5 years after launch. Ok, 5 years, since 5 years people are complaining, almost every single time when there is longer maintenance, a second maintenance after it failed, there are rants in forums. Not only in this game, in every game it's always the same. YOu think this thread will change anything? It will only change if people actually NOT buy, not support such games with their time and/or their real money for microtransactions and/or subsriptions. But we do, we support them, because we like TESO, we still like playing this game and we/most of us will immediately log into the game, and after a few minutes ingame, and after a few angry discussions in TS or whereever with your friends - we will forget and just keep playing (most of us I'd say).
    So, it repeats itself, over and over again, in this game and in other games who take their servers for maintenance, or hotfixes/patches. It happens, it will happen in the future. Everything repeats itself if people don't change things. And I dont mean only videogames. So just wait, the servers will be back again eventually.....
    Cya
  • Dwalgrimnar
    Dwalgrimnar
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see why the server had to be brought down again. Fishing was working like a charm. Sure I couldn't speak to my fellow fishermen and fisherwomen without massive delays, but hey that job ain't easy sometimes. We are used to difficult situations.

Bad timing with the shutdown too, you owe me a fish ZOS. How am I supposed to feed my family?
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was at that moment that the sleeper bug started loading wrobelsrevenge.exe mwa ha ha ha!
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe people still sub monthly to this pos.
  • Aurrynthea_Drake
    Aurrynthea_Drake
    ✭✭✭
    FYI Straight out of the T&C's:

ZeniMax makes no guarantees about the persistence or availability of any user names or other personas at any time and assumes no liability for lost or deleted Account data. Except as prohibited by applicable law and subject to the Statutory Obligations (as defined in Section 1), You agree that ZeniMax will not be liable for any interruption of the Services, delay or failure to perform, any loss of Content (including, but not limited to, UGC, Game Mods and Downloadable Content), and/or Account data (including, but not limited to, Character data) resulting from any causes whatsoever. ZeniMax reserves the right to offer new Services, change and/or discontinue certain Services at any time in its sole discretion.

Basically they can take our money, stop service as and when they want and then delete our account without any recompense...
    Magic does not die. It merely sleeps until called forth into the world again.
    PC EU (PvE)(ex PvP)
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not even annoyed anymore... :smile:
    As some of you have said...I will also play the rest of the content that I have left and be slowly done with ESO. Not planning on renewing subscription or purchasing the newest DLC (although I would love to see the dragons...).

I really like ESO, I really do, but I am also in the process of getting not addicted to it anymore. I am playing less, not getting stuck on dailies and feeling the need to get every outfit or collectible. I am playing ESO to enjoy it and I want ti keep it that way, even if it means not for a long time anymore. :smile:

Well..at least I have managed to play for one year. :smiley:
    I am choosing the chill out method. Playing occasionally and not getting annoyed anymore.

I wish all of you a lot of strength, patience and positive energy...but most of all...having fun playing games. :smile:

This is a nice sentiment, but...even the everyday things that used to be enjoyable have had the fun nerfed out of them.
    It's now really hard to find something to do in this game that doesn't annoy me at some level.
  • RobZha
    RobZha
    ✭✭✭
    YOB wrote: »
    Server Change Token... when ?

PC EU MiniServer --> PC NA MegaServer with all my stuff/CP

everything is sexier and smoother in PC NA.

When you think of the crap going on here it might be worth it. I remember a while back I'd play an online game that had loads of US players on and it was good for the playing hours when I was regularly up until the early hours. Might get a character levelled on there soon actually and mix up what server I play on more often.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed all the fun
  • martygod12
    martygod12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol I am glad I studied whole day today otherway I would be pissed :D still dont get why EU maintenance Is done during the day not at night as NA
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now they announced, the maintenance is extended by at least another 2 hours.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • martygod12
    martygod12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

I am curious if they will be still offline when I get up at 10AM :D
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    martygod12 wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »

I am curious if they will be still offline when I get up at 10AM :D

Sometimes I can't help but saying, it's better to keep the fingers off the servers. Often, more things break than that they are being fixed. :)
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Garreth17
    Garreth17
    :(
    Edited by Garreth17 on January 29, 2019 4:32AM
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extended to 2am now
    Edited by molecule on January 29, 2019 12:05AM
  • bitels
    bitels
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it is time to ask questions about EU server team. Its always EU server that have problems, maybe its time for ZoS to start caring about Europeans and hire more people, because team size you currently have is quite clearly not enough
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bitels wrote: »
    I think it is time to ask questions about EU server team. Its always EU server that have problems, maybe its time for ZoS to start caring about Europeans and hire more people, because team size you currently have is quite clearly not enough

giphy.gif
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha EXTENDED TO 02:00 LOL
  • FluffyKitten
    FluffyKitten
    ✭✭✭
    This is the first game i ever owned that makes me nervous every time an update or maintenance is about to happen.
    I simply do not understand, this is not rocket science, a lot of games are doing this without recurring issues.

Honestly ZOS, you have an issue that you need to look into.
    It's either human error or bad hardware, both of these alternatives have a solution.
    If it's hardware than an upgrade would probably pay itself back with interest if it meant that it didn't *** your so far loyal customers off every second week.
    If it's human error that over and over again is traceable to a specific source than either have this individual/s trained or replaced.
    Might seem rough but I would understand it if my boss came to me after a constant stream of costly fails on my end, and I would also understand if he let me go due to it.

And it's not global, so you know what works for you in one place and what dont work for you in another.
    Edited by FluffyKitten on January 29, 2019 12:21AM
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    I've been away for a couple of years, but decided to return earlier today.

It seems as though I picked a bad day to come back, as the maintenance has lasted the entire day, more or less. Does this happen often, or is this a one off?
  • FluffyKitten
    FluffyKitten
    ✭✭✭
    Pseudonym wrote: »

It seems as though I picked a bad day to come back, as the maintenance has lasted the entire day, more or less. Does this happen often, or is this a one off?

Define often?
    I've been here since october and I have been locked out maybe 6-8 times during this period.
    So in a way, not often, but on the other side, I play a lot of games and this is the only game i've been locked out from.
    The irony in this is that this is the only game I pay a monthly fee to, A fee that has its value in how many days you play the game.
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭

I've been here since october and I have been locked out maybe 6-8 times during this period.

Locked out, meaning extended maintenance? I noticed the US maintenance finished on time. I'm used to scheduled maintenance, but if it's often extended like it was today, I may reconsider my subscription.
    Edited by Pseudonym on January 29, 2019 12:35AM
  • FluffyKitten
    FluffyKitten
    ✭✭✭

Locked out, meaning extended maintenance? I noticed the US maintenance finished on time. I'm used to scheduled maintenance, but if it's often extended like it was today, I may reconsider my subscription.

Im one of the lucky players that bought this game thru steam meaning that quite often when a patch or maintenance occur on the server Steam users won't be able to log into the game, Now, we can point fingers here to either Steam or ZOS, doesn't matter, It is of (should be) great interest for ZOS that half their player base aren't locked out of the game every second update one would think, apparently not cause this have been ongoing for years.

With that said, You are such a old player of ESO that even if you bought the game thru Steam you might not be affected of this because this only affects players after a specific date.
    Edited by FluffyKitten on January 29, 2019 12:49AM
  • old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭
    Time to go back to my NA account.