Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The sad fact about the subscription

• drwoody44b14_ESO
    drwoody44b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    RaZaddha wrote: »
    Except there are no shipping errors. Retailers shipped when they were supposed too. ZOS is the one not compensating for this, like every mmo company has in the last 10 years.

Continue to White Knight. Myself and 100's of others will continue to flood the customer service boards where you have no logical argument.

What logical thinking? Have you ever worked in your life? Did you ever learn how to properly identify root causes of problems and who is to blame?

Here, let me make it clear so a 10 year old can understand.

Company 1 makes a product, company 2 transports the product ot a store, company 3 sells the product to you. Company 3 says that you can pre-order the product, it will arrive at a certain date, the product doesn't arrives because Company 2 ship sinks in the ocean. What do you do? You go and complains to company 3, you never talk to either company 1 or 2, company 3 shall compensate you for your problems and Company 2 should compensate company 3 for the damages done if specified on the contract. Company 1 looks at the problem and decides to give you a special compensation, you have no rights for this compensation because company 1 has nothing to do with your problem, but they do for it, only for marketing purposes.

You don't talk to Zeni about pre-order delays, you don't talk to the transporting company about where your pre-order is, you talk to RETAILERS. Zenimax has no obligation to compensate ANYONE, bad PR or not, but they could compensate you and they will do it because they want it, not because they need to.

Gaming companies compensate for lost time on delays because they want to "look nice", gamers on the other hand are impacient, self-entitled and have no idea how to ask for help and who to blame (not all, just a vocal minority).

upist brah?
  • Cudda
    Cudda
    ✭✭✭
    Pre-ordered physical copy physically, I played some of the free time ZOS gave me, but planned on not playing any further. If they gave more free time, Sure I would continue to play, but i still would not be buying the retail copy, so all they are doing is giving me more free time to play their game free.

They pushed extension out to the 6th, still get complaints. At least they extended it.

People order online for "convenience" but dont choose the actual convenient option which is digital copy.

If you order something physical, and want it on time, do so physically. If your depending on the mail system, there are tons of things the can delay it.

It's no ones fault, that's just how it went down. Now deal with it and make better choices next time.
  • Cudda
    Cudda
    ✭✭✭
    You know what though, in two weeks this will all be forgotten. Carry on :)