The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pre-emptive Teabag Karma

montiferus
montiferus
✭✭✭✭✭
This guy regularly zergs me down and loves to TB me. This time he decided to start the TB prior to the zerg arrival. Enjoy....

xboxdvr.com/gamer/montiferus/video/43660924
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That reminds me of a clip I happened upon the other day. More tbag karma:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5_zKyFgZzI
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it!!! Nice video! Let us use this thread to spread karma throughout the lands of eso!!! Everyone please post your karma clips here.

PS - I would not normally put a video like this up but this guy and his group make a point to go after me all the time so it was nice to get a 1v1 in.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had some random blue whom I haven't meet before tbag me for unknown reason. Their zerg was camping farm at Alessia and our zerg was trying to push them away. First time it was "meh, zerg vs zerg and sometimes some random players do it". Second time it was "ok, adding you to KoS if you insist" :) Third time... :smiley: They finally started sieging the keep from farm tower; I died there; instead of sieging and helping his zerg he persisted to tbag me - that's when some random ally approached in shadows and ganked him in two hits :D I wish I could record videos, it was so sweet... What makes it even more funny - I haven't seen that blue guy ever again after that gank; and it's been like a month.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had another one recently thought I would add to the thread.

https://youtu.be/jEgu4ETDmqU
  • Gaeliator
    Gaeliator
    ✭✭
    The only reason I tbag someone is...
    They tbagged me FIRST for no reason when I was a pure pvp noob(not saying I'm good now, still a noob, sort of).
    I wrote down their names and now I tbag back.
    Simple as that.
    Edited by Gaeliator on January 11, 2019 3:38AM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last days been crazy. Either I am getting good or hated but I get teabagged by low cp players who hardly touch me but come out of stealth to teabag when I am dead.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you play on NA PC you already know who it is. Start at 11:20 if it doesn't automatically.

https://youtu.be/83xxlMgcPUE?t=680
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :lol::lol: ^^
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you play on NA PC you already know who it is. Start at 11:20 if it doesn't automatically.

Outstanding!

PS - How the heck do you embed youtube videos? Mine always come up as links.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »

Outstanding!

PS - How the heck do you embed youtube videos? Mine always come up as links.

Honestly I don't know. I just post the link and it does it automatically.
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    In my eyes the only ones who deserve a tbag are the bowtards that spam draining shot and snipe! Plain and simple.

Now the respectable people that are able to hold their ground like V, Leif and many more, you get the dumb dumbs like iskra and the no names that tbag you after they just rolled thru u with a large group. Never understood that. (No I'm not naming or shaming iskra)

Now on a very rare occasion after a good fight whether it's a 1vx or a group fight the lead member will call out a few names. Not out of disrespect but out of respect for who they are and how much they've accomplished over the years.
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lmao, exactly who I thought it'd be.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gaeliator wrote: »
    They tbagged me FIRST for no reason when I was a pure pvp noob(not saying I'm good now, still a noob, sort of).
    Simple as that.
    giphy.gif

this made me smile...so, you wanna do squats over my body - well then - you're going on the "list"...
    Edited by geonsocal on January 16, 2019 8:13PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, friendly word of advice. Talking about teabag is against forum rules. Speaking with past experience in June 2017. I got banned for 3 days due to me talking about it in forum. I unsure why you not got trouble. I’m glad. But just be cautious and extremely careful. Not want you same boat as me. Hence why, I’m not actively participating in Forums anymore. Due to this. Just wanted give heads up OP. Could happen to you.Best wishes.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭
    OP, friendly word of advice. Talking about teabag is against forum rules. Speaking with past experience in June 2017. I got banned for 3 days due to me talking about it in forum. I unsure why you not got trouble. I’m glad. But just be cautious and extremely careful. Not want you same boat as me. Hence why, I’m not actively participating in Forums anymore. Due to this. Just wanted give heads up OP. Could happen to you.Best wishes.

Whhaaaaat? You were by far the only reason to come to the forums. Zos banning you is metaphorically like hosting a gaming convention and banning cosplay.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you please come to na pc DC faction?
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the heads up. I was not aware of said policy.

Really no malice in this thread just think its funny when the karma gods pay a visit.
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭

The only rule about tbagging is no talking about tbagging @kynseon
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Gaeliator
    Gaeliator
    ✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    Gaeliator wrote: »
    Simple as that.
    giphy.gif

this made me smile...so, you wanna do squats over my body - well then - you're going on the "list"...

Yes, my lord, no need to whine like a baby. I prefer real action.
    Edited by Gaeliator on January 20, 2019 12:27AM
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    @pzschrek I am sad that @Serjustin19 has not joined us in PC NA yet.