The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Love The Race Change Scam ZOS is Pulling

• BustyChicksFTW
    BustyChicksFTW
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    All this drama for something that plays on the absolute margins. The number of players who'll even feel these changes are vanishingly few, and they're all on this forum.

Quelle surprise....

Most players in this game have a magdk dunmer. It used to be pretty imba in PVP. And Argonians took a major hit too, they were FOTY for tanks.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious. You guys should be glad you can change your race at all, which IMO should've never been a thing.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flipityflu wrote: »
    refund of what exactly?

Of my race change tokens i bought
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I don't think they intended it to be a scam or money grab pay to win thing. I think they are really trying to address the huge racism problem Tamriel has. I don't think the first look at execution of this is probably quite right (ie. dark elves are not good at anything, wood elves dodge roll builds will be miserable to fight against in CYR, and Redgaurd looks to lead the stam deeps by even greater margins) but I do think the intentions are tword balance and not the balance sheet. Despite what people say, I think ZOS has played pretty straight on revenue with the exception of the whole "chapter" thing preventing subbed players from having all content be paid for by their sub. I don't feel like they have dipped into pay to win anyway. If I did feel that, I would not be here to talk about it.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How about you speak for yourself?

I do indeed, that is why it is a forum. I still think there is a ton of useless angst sloshing around and people think their world is ending in financial ruin. It's a free country.
    Edited by Ryath_Waylander on January 18, 2019 11:24AM
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of us are fine with changing things up, even with races. We are not fine with having to fork out ungodly amounts of money despite the fact over years we have forked out ungodly amounts of money for that same thing. Even if every person here was filthy rich, then it’s still the principal of what they are doing now and things they have done in the past that are wrong, and inconsiderate of the customer, loyal or not.
    Edited by Wuuffyy on January 18, 2019 9:21AM
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 15 characters, and I play every single one. They are each specced to specific classes and roles, and I tend to swap between them often for my endgame activities. They each serve an important purpose.

I've spent enough time with this game to know when my characters are getting nerfed. I don't need to "test the changes" on PTS. I've tested them on paper, and the results lead me to believe that my entire roster is going to need a race change to stay competitive.

If you don't mind me asking, can you list your current roster (with race, class, magicka or stamina and role) and the list after all the race changes are applied?
    I'd like to understand how strong the proposed changes would hit endgame players
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So many people in here rather eat the turd in their soup instead of complaining to the waiter. wow.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stop crying, start trading, buy tokens for gold via crown gifting.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know you can make a good character *despite* the race you chose right?
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_lags wrote: »
    JadonSky wrote: »
    I feel like giving 1 is a kind gesture. I mean when they nerf class skills you don't even have an option to switch classes you have to start from scratch or when they change how skills work they haven't even discounted skill resets lately. People should grateful they get a free race change token and if your lucky maybe a discount on them.

No one likes change but it was a change that was needed. When it comes to MMO's this is how it always is. Every MMO I have played they end up doing major changes for balance and you live with it or you don't. This is not a normal single player Elder Scrolls game so expect balance changes and live with the fact you made the choice to stay with the meta. Meta never last it will always move around in some way or forum.
    basicly im against it.

[*] you created your char the way it was because YOU the player wanted that. BARE WITH IT! YOUR CHOICE YOUR BURDEN
    [*] historicly speaking only bethesda added this feature in the past 30 years of online gaming and sadly thats because you guys are so busy argueing over petty crap that you cant see the whole litterbox filled with crap.
    [*] this feature should have never been added to a mmo but bethesda did it simply because by chaning the meta they get player to spend money and that brings profit wich in turn bring people to spend more if the meta is always changing. the basic of the cashgrab wheel.
    [*] if you want to be that much of a dps god per xpac simple: make 1 char max it ,c rafts skills, make it your main craft and w/e suits you. then make chars you wont give a *** and delete the lamest of them all every time bethesda changes the meta in anew "dlc"
    [*] also doing the above will require you to buy character space if you dont delete the ones you wont be using

Heres the problem with this ***. When zos changes a class you have multiple options. You can make or another class, im not sure how many character slots come with the game now but i think it was 4 when i started.

And most of the time they dont nerf the class so badly that nothing can work on it so you can still play it and do well..

But racial passives are different. This is something that has been in the game since the beginning. Zos gave us races that were better for certain classes, this is how they wanted it and this is how it was.

Now they have decided to turn things upside down. You want people with 12 characters to delete half of them? Because thats what im looking at for myself right now. Either race changing or deleting half of them.. Races are not something like a build you can just change, or a class skill where you can go find a weapon skill and try to compensate.

A lot of us care about having a good race for our play style and its just spitting in the face of players who have spent thousands of hours and dollars on this game. As these new changes stand, i think nord might actually be better than orc for my stam sorc in solo pvp. Ill have to try it out, but nord looks very strong. Meanwhile orc got hit HARD which means my stam sorc, which is already in a bad spot, got hit hard too.

There is no need to flip the races around like this, make a huge mess, upset a ton of people, and not give us one change per character. Thats it, just one change per character on each account. Hell, even if its for like a week or two... But IMO, the worst thing is how it looks to a lot of us.

This seems like such a blatant cash grab. And this might be one of the worst ive ever seen. A company flips all the racial passives around because they KNOW people care about min maxing. They 1000% know this. So they KNOW a lot of people will buy race changes instead of deleting their characters that they've had for years. Countless achievements and hours gone. This is so scummy if they do this.

And the sad part is, even if they do give us one per character, they still will sell a lot of race changes. Because console players cant test things on the PTS, and the ones who are willing to spend the money will end up playing around with different races.

100% this. The casual players probably don't care but for the segment of the population that have multiple toons for group play and for players who min max, or even just for people like me who already spent money for race change tokens in the past (because of the racial passives obviously) then we're left needing to race change multiple characters back. I'm not going to purchase any of the conveniently marked down tokens for sale simply because ZOS decided they want to sell more race change tokens. It wasn't broken, but they want to mark down the tokens and sell it to us. They know about game performance problems, like Rich Lambert was talking about, why don't they put all their focus on that & fixing bugs & the new content instead of racial passives?
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Entitled much not like the argonians or bosmer or even altmers and redguards suffered any crippling change to warrent a change from the way they are now.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JadonSky wrote: »
    I feel like giving 1 is a kind gesture. I mean when they nerf class skills you don't even have an option to switch classes you have to start from scratch or when they change how skills work they haven't even discounted skill resets lately. People should grateful they get a free race change token and if your lucky maybe a discount on them.

No one likes change but it was a change that was needed. When it comes to MMO's this is how it always is. Every MMO I have played they end up doing major changes for balance and you live with it or you don't. This is not a normal single player Elder Scrolls game so expect balance changes and live with the fact you made the choice to stay with the meta. Meta never last it will always move around in some way or forum.

This is not BETA, what are u talking about?
    Pepole invested, race changed, and well thought about their build so they can reach some kind of progress - Such drastic change is a well seen scam. The least they can do is give every char a race change token.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entitled much not like the argonians or bosmer or even altmers and redguards suffered any crippling change to warrent a change from the way they are now.

Lots of people pay money for extra character slots, and also race change tokens for their characters to get the build they want. For some of these changes, characters like my dunmer magdk (that was race changed to dunmer because of their fire damage bonuses) would have to be rerolled to a different race again, since I don't have time to turn it into a stamdk or whatever it's good for now. They changed the way racial passives work, then they marked down the price for the tokens after their announcement. Obviously they want to sell more of those tokens
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or you could stop chasing the meta noone is forcing you to play that way.

Why blame ZOS when you can just play the way you like?
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I like getting HM achievements for skins and I like making my own builds & min maxing them for PvP. That's exactly the way I like to play the game. If I don't perform well, either I get kicked or we don't clear content like vAS / vCR... so as much as I want to be on my Khajiit Stamnb healer dps hybrid I actually show up to vet trials on my min maxed characters. ZOS gated some achievements like Immortal Redeemer and Gryphon Heart so people try and they replay content they created, and that's fine. Achievements like skins give interested high level players something to work towards at end game because this game has no vertical progression, only horizontal progression. PvP is another form of end game, if I show up in a ridiculous RPer build then I will just get demolished by other players even faster. The meta doesn't matter to casual players and to new players that are leveling, but what are higher level players supposed to be doing if not end game content? You can say trading or fashion or housing, I guess. But I have millions of in game gold and 14 furnished ESO houses, a bunch of housing titles like Countess. The only things left for me to do in this game is PvP & end game PvE achievements, and I like having min maxed builds. That's why I purchased race change token in the past from their store in the first place, now they're changing passives so that was a waste I guess. And a bunch of my toons will need changing unless they revert the racial changes.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This.

Overall this has been an buff outside or Argonians, think Dunmer took an small general nerf
    I and lots of others thought this would be an Morrowind level nerf feast.
    Yes some builds got an nerf, khajiit gankers or high stamina regen. Probably Altmer pet sorc. Dunmer magDK.

Or ZoS, here is a good tips, stuff an tail on Bosmer give them som new textures and make a Ohmes-raht race.
    Make them a bit OP, no not much just a tiny bit to trigger the theory crafters :)
    Dont tell anybody until just before PTS.
    Profit.
    Q3 they get an small nerf :)

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I like getting HM achievements for skins and I like making my own builds & min maxing them for PvP. That's exactly the way I like to play the game. If I don't perform well, either I get kicked or we don't clear content like vAS / vCR... so as much as I want to be on my Khajiit Stamnb healer dps hybrid I actually show up to vet trials on my min maxed characters. ZOS gated some achievements like Immortal Redeemer and Gryphon Heart so people try and they replay content they created, and that's fine. Achievements like skins give interested high level players something to work towards at end game because this game has no vertical progression, only horizontal progression. PvP is another form of end game, if I show up in a ridiculous RPer build then I will just get demolished by other players even faster. The meta doesn't matter to casual players and to new players that are leveling, but what are higher level players supposed to be doing if not end game content? You can say trading or fashion or housing, I guess. But I have millions of in game gold and 14 furnished ESO houses, a bunch of housing titles like Countess. The only things left for me to do in this game is PvP & end game PvE achievements, and I like having min maxed builds. That's why I purchased race change token in the past from their store in the first place, now they're changing passives so that was a waste I guess. And a bunch of my toons will need changing unless they revert the racial changes.

You're basically saying that if you don't have the right minor passives then your character sucks?
    You can make a good character no matter your race choice
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iccotak wrote: »

You're basically saying that if you don't have the right minor passives then your character sucks?

You don't understand, ZOS makes it all to grab money. You are cheated the same as we all, you simply don't want to acknowledge it. Or your mains are altmers, bretons, magkittens. Or nord tank.
    They not only nerfed argonian, they made changes to nord which allow nord tanks to provide more utility to group then any other race which means that all competitive tanks will need to switch race to nord.
    Same with dunmers to altmers. Only chance to stop this is community reaction, ZOS should know that there is limit of disappointment and frustration for each person, limit after which person simply stops playing since game starts to associate with negative and rip-off.
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iccotak wrote: »

Why settle for good when I know it could be better? For example, after I race changed and fixed my build on one of my healer toons I found I had no more problems with magicka sustain because it wasn't a Nord anymore. Most people that play casually will never run into this problem, but for trials leaderboard runs and for PvP, you will notice a difference when you set up your build properly vs when you do it "for fun". And yes, racial passives matter, that's why when you Google ESO builds they have recommended races. I don't see why it's hard to understand that there is a segment of the game's population that prefer min-maxing builds. It's a preference, just because you don't prefer to play that way doesn't mean nobody else does. And considering ZOS sells race change tokens in the first place, clearly there is enough demand from enough players to have specific racial passives.
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why settle for good when I know it could be better? For example, after I race changed and fixed my build on one of my healer toons I found I had no more problems with magicka sustain because it wasn't a Nord anymore. Most people that play casually will never run into this problem, but for trials leaderboard runs and for PvP, you will notice a difference when you set up your build properly vs when you do it "for fun". And yes, racial passives matter, that's why when you Google ESO builds they have recommended races. I don't see why it's hard to understand that there is a segment of the game's population that prefer min-maxing builds. It's a preference, just because you don't prefer to play that way doesn't mean nobody else does. And considering ZOS sells race change tokens in the first place, clearly there is enough demand from enough players to have specific racial passives.

I get that from an endgame players perspective even minor changes in passives can cause problems (go tell a sprint runner that half a second is irrelevant), but given this, what changes to racial passives could be acceptable for the leaderboards crowd?
    PC EU

• shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

albesca wrote: »
    I get that from an endgame players perspective even minor changes in passives can cause problems (go tell a sprint runner that half a second is irrelevant), but given this, what changes to racial passives could be acceptable for the leaderboards crowd?

Thank you for your thoughtful response. Me, personally? I don't think they are achieving their own goals with the racial passive changes they are doing. It still leans with some races being better than the others to do certain jobs. So honestly, to answer your question, I don't think they should prioritize race changes over class changes & improvements.

Here's what ZOS officially said about what they're doing and why they're making the racial changes.

The Problem Space

Below are the higher level reasons on why we decided to move toward reworking many of the racial changes for U21, and explanations of them to help understand their impact.
    1. Right now there are a lack of effective options in picking your race/class combination.
      • This is mainly due to the fact that many of the racial bonuses are percent increases of stats, rather than flat ones. This means races that provided a bonus to a stat that you didn’t focus into gave very little tangible impact.
    2. Many racial bonuses do not have universal applicability.
      • Many bonuses provided from races had narrow application or requirements, such as specific damage types or proc conditions. For example, Orc’s have a damage bonus that only applied to melee attacks, instead of all physical attacks.
    3. Not every race provides a completely unique gameplay element.
      • Some races currently provide smaller unique bonuses such as immunity to specific status effects, or sneaking; but not every race has something of this manner. On top of this, some of the larger, more defining passives were not comparable in terms of impact. For instance, compare the Argonian Resourceful passive to Imperial’s Red Diamond.
    4. Some races provided far more mathematical combat power than others.
      • The delta between some races is noticeably high, leaving some races feeling left behind while others feel too good to pass up from a combat perspective.

To summarize, we decided to focus more on racial balance this update because racial choice was one of the larger outliers to our core mantra of the game - freedom. We wanted to expand the horizon for choice and present players with a self-reflecting question of “What is my playstyle or ideal build?”, providing options to help reach that individual answer. Now, instead of having a single race that focuses almost exclusively on a specific playstyle, you can pick based on a personal level.

With the racial changes that they are proposing, you still see a gap in performance between the races. Racial choice will still matter for your role and for your build. Some races will still provide far more mathematical combat power than others, which they said is one of the main reasons they're doing race changes. For example, Redguard remains very good for stamina DPS, while Breton would still not be a good choice for stamina dps. What about for tanks? Nords will now be better than Argonians for tanking. High elf is still not mathematically on par with Nords to become a tank. How about healers? Breton and Argonian will still be good for healing but likely not Imperials. Now dunmer will have even less mag sustain than before if you wanted to heal on that, you might as well be a stamina dps now if you are a dunmer. Bosmer and orc will probably still not be mathematically on par with Breton for healing or for magicka dps. Khajiit got good buffs, and tbh that is probably one of the more balanced races now for both stam / mag & for different roles.

That's basically my point. It's already like this, they already identified the problem, some races feel too good to pass up from a combat perspective. Do they solve this problem with the proposed rework? No. Redguard & High elf remain good for mag & stam dps, some of them are the same but a bunch of them got switched around. So for those characters, players that want to min max will need to race change. In the end, it doesn't solve a problem, it is an extra problem.
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    f047ys3v3n wrote: »
    Honestly, I don't think they intended it to be a scam or money grab pay to win thing. I think they are really trying to address the huge racism problem Tamriel has. I don't think the first look at execution of this is probably quite right (ie. dark elves are not good at anything, wood elves dodge roll builds will be miserable to fight against in CYR, and Redgaurd looks to lead the stam deeps by even greater margins) but I do think the intentions are tword balance and not the balance sheet. Despite what people say, I think ZOS has played pretty straight on revenue with the exception of the whole "chapter" thing preventing subbed players from having all content be paid for by their sub. I don't feel like they have dipped into pay to win anyway. If I did feel that, I would not be here to talk about it.

We weren't really on this subject here, we accept the changes just not the cost they are throwing at the player base for their balancing issues, but since this now became part of the discussion, here goes.

Unfortunately a lot of people disagree about it being pay to win and here's why.

1st the definition: In some multiplayer free-to-play games, players who are willing to pay for special items or downloadable content may be able to gain a significant advantage over those playing for free.

That token is an item purchasable in game for a lot of real money, and it allows you to unlock racial passives you didn't have before which increase your raw output.

Now, can this question be answered by anyone with a yes?

1.Does this token unlock passives which give you a combat advantage over someone, who won't buy this item to get these passives from the game store?

Yes. It doesn't matter how small or large the amount of increase is, it does give an advantage.

It's crystal clear to people who are honest with themselves and honest with the community members they play with. This isn't player vs. player right now. There is no need to attack each other's play styles or RP habits or any other thing here. We are all the player base together not just one of us is important. We're all important. I see some commentts like so what i don't need those tokens because I only have one char, or stop chasing the meta. Let your fellow players play the way they want. If they want the meta let them have it. If they want to RP let them. If they want to trade only or pvp only let them.

I could've said "ok to hell with it. I can afford the race and name changes for all of my chars, and i have every slot full. So it doesn't really have anything to do with me directly, but instead I read the complaints and the info from ZOS and looked at the situation closer and saw something was foul.
    So I got down in trenches here with my fellow players and said this is where the buck stops right here and right now, because I don't agree with ZOS and I do agree the player base is right to complain and right to ask for free tokens for all chars. This shouldn't be a player burden to bear. If I buy those tokens now. I'd be supporting ZOS charging people for a mistake that ZOS made. I won't do that.

This is a balancing issue. We didn't pick the wrong races and just willy nilly want to change. No. They made a mistake and instead of owning it and giving us the name and race change tokens free per char, they want us to foot the bill, a very expensive one at that. They claim in multiple posts that they've been actively working on balancing and that sub pays for things like servers, balancing, and all of the other costs they have. now add the expansions and dlcs we pay for over the years to that. So why? are we to pay for a balancing issue? We sometimes get our skill respecs for free and sometimes reduced for 1 gold per point. So now because these tokens cost real money for us they don't want to give us the race/name respec token even though the changes were caused by their mistake. I think not. The token cost nothing for them. they only cost something for us, but we didn't make the mistake so why? why should we pay our hard earned money for someone else's mistake.

Some of you are getting so busy arguing with each other, flat out insulting each other and putting each other down, that you forgot you have a sh@t sandwich in front of you. It won't clean itself up and throw itself away. We have performance issues, outdated servers, bugs galore piling up, balance issues, half way communications, and now they're draining people's pockets for a mistake ZOS made.

ZOS can turn this around if they want to, but they won't have incentive to do so, if we keep taking the sh@t sandwich. Are you going to continue to let them feed you and your fellow players those sandwiches, or are you going to finally let them know you all want to be treated well like customers should be treated.
    Edited by Arrodisia on January 18, 2019 1:56PM
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't even think about the fact that the token costs them no money, since it's a digital item. I agree with pretty much everything you said.
    f047ys3v3n wrote: »

This is a balancing issue. We didn't pick the wrong races and just willy nilly want to change. No. They made a mistake and instead of owning it and giving us the name and race change tokens free per char, they want us to foot the bill, a very expensive one at that. They claim in multiple posts that they've been actively working on balancing and that sub pays for things like servers, balancing, and all of the other costs they have. now add the expansions and dlcs we pay for over the years to that. So why? are we to pay for a balancing issue? We sometimes get our skill respecs for free and sometimes reduced for 1 gold per point. So now because these tokens cost real money for us they don't want to give us the race/name respec token even though the changes were caused by their mistake. I think not. The token cost nothing for them. they only cost something for us, but we didn't make the mistake so why? why should we pay our hard earned money for someone else's mistake.

Some of you are getting so busy arguing with each other, flat out insulting each other and putting each other down, that you forgot you have a sh@t sandwich in front of you. It won't clean itself up and throw itself away. We have performance issues, outdated servers, bugs galore piling up, balance issues, half way communications, and now they're draining people's pockets for a mistake ZOS made.

ZOS can turn this around if they want to, but they won't have incentive to do so, if we keep taking the sh@t sandwich. Are you going to continue to let them feed you and your fellow players those sandwiches, or are you going to finally let them know you all want to be treated well like customers should be treated.
    Edited by shaielzafine on January 18, 2019 2:12PM
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's basically my point. It's already like this, they already identified the problem, some races feel too good to pass up from a combat perspective. Do they solve this problem with the proposed rework? No. Redguard & High elf remain good for mag & stam dps, some of them are the same but a bunch of them got switched around. So for those characters, players that want to min max will need to race change. In the end, it doesn't solve a problem, it is an extra problem.

Thanks, I had the feeling that they had changed a bit too much, ending up basically shuffling unbalance around, now I see it more clearly
    PC EU

• Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they already come out? Because I never got one
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed...should be 1 character bound token per character...most will likely never be used...but ZOS greed says “BEEEEEEEEEEP”
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is their game, they can literally do whatever they want. Having said that, they're a company looking to make money. So if you don't like what they are doing then speak with your wallet.
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could see limited time free race change, but not name change. Names are in the database and are limited to only be one character with a given name per server. It would create a huge mess if people were just changing names wildly. Actually; I wouldn't be surprised even if everyone had a 1 time token and all were doing it at once if it wouldn't cause issues
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! We've closed this thread to prevent further spiraling and due to the general non-constructive nature of it. While we completely understand everyone has their own opinions, thoughts, feelings and even frustrations, we want the forums to be a civil and constructive platform for the game and it's community as a whole.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.