The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Evenly matched teams;making full tank teams role incompatible in BG

Tipsy
Tipsy
✭✭✭
I know lying about role is an issue and they would just queue up as dps and healer ,even if they tank
But I do hope at some point the finder will gain AI good enough to detect a full group
of tanks and prevent them of queueing up together.

Some BGs are evenly matched and it is really exciting till the very end as outcome is unsure
But the finder failing to evenly match groups also ruins the exciting part of BGs
Its like matching a full team of heavy weight boxers against lightweight yoga practicers
Ofcourse people will do whatever is easiest to win.But in this case its no longer being good sports.
So I hope one day the finder will be smart / refined enough to see which teams vs other teams are a challenging good match
Maybe by analyzing all the players in that group ,determining their role automatically based on skills slotted ,hp resistance etc
Edited by Tipsy on January 15, 2019 2:23AM