The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP is dying, and will continue until we get campaign account locks.

• Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A small part of the problem.

Lag/disconnects
    Poor balance
    Bad incentives
    A very gammable cyrodil (morning cap)
    Faction jumping
    Population imbalances
    Tedium
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    Yes, at least provide one campaign that is locked and disallows cross-faction chat.

There isnt a cross faction chat, just whispers or guild chat, and you can't really disallow whispers between accounts. Though Cyrodiil would be a lot nicer if they did.

But then how would all the salty Xv1ers let you know that you’re trash when they try and fail to gank you after challenging you to a duel.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao the moment I can’t switch factions to play with a friend is the moment I uninstall. There’s more to the game than winning a campaign & thinking players should be loyal to a faction. It’s about playing with friends. Sorry people want to play with others on different factions.

FFS. You get a home and a guest campaign and the lock would only be per campaign (id take an account lock but no one else would), which means that between you and your friends I’m sure you can find a way to play together. Hint, hint, try going to a different faction for your guest campaign and/or play alts in another campaign.
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    Told a RL friend yesterday that playing EU and living in EU I have 280 ping in Vivec with 200mb ADSL. He plays ARK in NA and gets 50. How can this be? He's not very interested in trying ESO as you could imagine
    Building communities since 2017

Para los Jugadores Hispanos: LA FUNDACION GM
    For advanced PvE: DRAGON VOID Officer
    For advanced PvP: PROJECT NOVA Member
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am surprised this thread keeps getting bumped. It does not matter how many times it gets bumped the OPs claims are still baseless.
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Mintaka5 wrote: »
    Lock it down, please. There is no reason to faction swap. The only reason that people do it is to exploit AP gains (looking at you @Elong )

Reported for harassment.

Big whoop-dee-doo. Lamer
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    that will effectively kill the game. unless all this siege damage does