The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your Nascent Indrik/Feathers Answers Are Here

• Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    In game, navigate to menu/help/tutorials/events/nascent indrik creation

and

menu/help/tutorials/events/nascent indrik evolution.

We CAN have up to 5 nascent indriks. When we evolve 1, the slot for the basic nascent indrik is unlocked.

We'll need 4 specific berries to evolve our basic nascent indrik.

There's more info in the menu!!

Wow you helped a lot.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • Aria_GuildDestroyer
    What do you do if you accidentally bought two of the same feather?? Do I need to contact ZOS? I cannot sell the second same one back?
    Wabba-Jacked GM ~ completes end-game trial content.
    PC - NA
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phew, I was worried I was wasting tickets by buying duplicate feathers (have 3/4 now duplicates).. when will we get berries?
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you do if you accidentally bought two of the same feather?? Do I need to contact ZOS? I cannot sell the second same one back?

Keep it, you'll eventually need to get another nascent indrik so you'll need multiple copies of the same feathers.
  • commodore64
    commodore64
    ✭✭✭✭
    This seems like a lot of effort to obtain what will become a very common mount, am I wrong?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This seems like a lot of effort to obtain what will become a very common mount, am I wrong?

Depends on your point of view I guess ... if it’s a mount you really want, it doesn’t really matter how many other players have it.
  • Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    This would all be fun and games if you wouldn't also need four berries per type instead of just one. From that in-game scroll I would've thought it's one berry per type. I mean... unless they're going to give out several event tickets per day in the next events, it's going to take an eternity to get the later "evolutions." And I gotta admit spreading this over several years also doesn't seem like something ZOS would do, or am I wrong here?
    Barra agea ry sou karan.
  • markthegreat56
    I had the Emerald Indrik feather but gave it away. Now I tried to buy a new one but it says I already have it, which I don't. How can I replace that feather?
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had the Emerald Indrik feather but gave it away. Now I tried to buy a new one but it says I already have it, which I don't. How can I replace that feather?

If you truly don't have the Emerald Feather unlocked, take a Screenshot of your collections where it shows it as Not Collected, and send in a bug report.
  • markthegreat56
    Raisin, thank you. You solved my problem. I apparently wasn't looking in the right place for it. It's in there and collected. You made my day :smile:
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Raisin, thank you. You solved my problem. I apparently wasn't looking in the right place for it. It's in there and collected. You made my day :smile:

Glad to hear!