The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Your Nascent Indrik/Feathers Answers Are Here

MilwaukeeScott
MilwaukeeScott
✭✭✭✭✭
In game, navigate to menu/help/tutorials/events/nascent indrik creation

and

menu/help/tutorials/events/nascent indrik evolution.

We CAN have up to 5 nascent indriks. When we evolve 1, the slot for the basic nascent indrik is unlocked.

We'll need 4 specific berries to evolve our basic nascent indrik.

There's more info in the menu!!
PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We CAN have up to 5 nascent indriks.

Thanks! Gonna buy a duplicate feather immediately.

I would have done it anyways in the doubt since it seems the most logical thing, to be able to acquire duplicates because more nascent Indriks are allowed.

Thanks for the confirmation! Really appreciated.

Edited by RANKK7 on November 23, 2018 9:03PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea though why they didn't posted that too in the official page we all were checking.

Zos could have simply put a line somewhere about it, it's not like people is checking that for useful info tbfh (maybe from now on, we will).

It is indeed explained pretty clear:

"If you want another Nascent Indrik to use or evolve into a different Indrik from the one you have unlocked, you will need to acquire another Nascent Indrik to unlock the mount collectible again."

So the duplicate feathers get you another basic Indrik other than the first one.

Edited by RANKK7 on November 23, 2018 9:55PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone needs to show this to the CS rep who is saying duplicates are not needed, and should be destroyed.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank Stendarr we finally have this settled.
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oh wait...so how many berries do we need for one evolved indrik? 4 or 1?

if it's 4....oh well 80 tickets for one mount sounds like trouble :/
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, guess I'm headed back to CWC.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »

PS4NA

• fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭

it is 4, however they didn't say the price of the berries yet did they...i believe that they only said that you would get the berries from the impressario...

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not all the answers. The exact use and benefit of extra feathers is the big question ATM.
  • Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    What, useful info in the in-game help? And in a timely manner no less.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, that seems pretty clear. See also the rectangular trunk called "Box of Notes" by the impressario, although that's just a pictogram that tells us nothing new.

Next question: The Help section says one can get an event ticket every 20 hours. But I seem to remember the announcement saying it's actually on the same 24 hour cycle as daily quests. Which is it?
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    fgoron2000 wrote: »

it is 4, however they didn't say the price of the berries yet did they...i believe that they only said that you would get the berries from the impressario...

On PTS the berries were 10 tickets each
    PC EU
  • LoganEso
    LoganEso
    ✭✭
    How many feathers do you all have at the moment? I got 2x gilded and 1x emerald, with 3 event tickets left. I think it's better to spend the tickets for duplicate feathers, rather than being stuck at 12, or am I missing something?
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoganEso wrote: »
    I think it's better to spend the tickets for duplicate feathers, rather than being stuck at 12, or am I missing something?

According to the current state of information, buying duplicate feathers seems like the logical and sensible thing to do. You're not missing anything - unless I'm missing something too.

Silly thing is, we cannot bank more than one feather of each type :-(

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on November 24, 2018 11:30AM
  • randomkeyhits
    randomkeyhits
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the berries are likely to cost tickets as well? and they are time limited availability with us needing four of them as well? All this with a ticket cap of 12.

oh joy........
    EU PS4
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Someone needs to show this to the CS rep who is saying duplicates are not needed, and should be destroyed.

Its probably an answer they were told to give so we have to grind the next events for another one rather than skip it so ZoS can keep the content relevant. Thats my guess anyway.
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably not, their support simply doesnt know sh*t in general.
  • randomkeyhits
    randomkeyhits
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thought

Just went to check the Impresario and apart from the notes you can read there is nothing about the berries themselves.

So.......

When the "limited time availability" window opens, will it be for the berries for one specific form or for all forms?

Do we have a choice of Indrik or just the choice to say nah... this time I'll pass.

Really hoping its not the latter as there will be plenty of complaints when people can't have the indrik they want.
    EU PS4
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thought

Just went to check the Impresario and apart from the notes you can read there is nothing about the berries themselves.

So.......

When the "limited time availability" window opens, will it be for the berries for one specific form or for all forms?

Do we have a choice of Indrik or just the choice to say nah... this time I'll pass.

Really hoping its not the latter as there will be plenty of complaints when people can't have the indrik they want.

A couple of things make me believe it'll only be one variation available to start with.

There's only the Nascent and Dawnwood at the Impresario and there's only those two in the collection menu.

Plus it says in that help page that berries are only available for a limited time, so doesn't make sense for them all to be release at once. Not that ZOS aren't capable of stupid decisions but not usually at the expense of forcing people to log on more!

Added to that, there were only berries for the Dawnwood when it was tested on PTS. I'm guessing that wasn't because it was just an example to test and that it really is all they're planning to release for those events.
    PS4 EU
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its probably an answer they were told to give so we have to grind the next events for another one rather than skip it so ZoS can keep the content relevant. Thats my guess anyway.

Seems odd, since that's a direct contradiction of the official event news release. Some folks in ZOS want you to earn up to 8 feathers by January 2nd, while others are telling you to destroy them. Would be nice if they were all on the same page:

uSy0ojG.png
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't say extra feathers.

I believe we are reading to much into this.

"earn a bonus entry " "for each indrik feather you acquire during the event"

I have aquired 10.

8 of them will count towards an extra contest entry.
    PS4NA

• weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's better to spend the tickets for duplicate feathers, rather than being stuck at 12, or am I missing something?
    According to the current state of information, buying duplicate feathers seems like the logical and sensible thing to do. You're not missing anything - unless I'm missing something too.
    Is it possible though that in order to unlock future Nascent Indriks you will need DIFFERENT feathers? Each event has its own feather. So, by the time people have already gotten the first basic mount there will be new events happening (Anniversary event, Midyear Mayhem, etc) that have their own feathers DIFFERENT from the Emerald, Gilded and other ones for these end the year events.

What if you can only unlock the basic mount once using 4x feathers from specific events? Maybe you need a different combination of four event feathers for each basic mount you want to unlock. Which would make duplicates of one kind unnecessary (aside from sweepstakes entries).
    Edited by weedgenius on November 24, 2018 8:50PM
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    Is it possible though that in order to unlock future Nascent Indriks you will need DIFFERENT feathers? Each event has its own feather. So, by the time people have already gotten the first basic mount there will be new events happening (Anniversary event, Midyear Mayhem, etc) that have their own feathers DIFFERENT from the Emerald, Gilded and other ones for these end the year events.

What if you can only unlock the basic mount once using 4x feathers from specific events? Maybe you need a different combination of four event feathers for each basic mount you want to unlock. Which would make duplicates of one kind unnecessary (aside from sweepstakes entries).

We already know that the combination to summon a Nascent Indrik is an Emerald, a Gilded, an Onyx, and an Opaline feather, as depicted in the official drawing below. Notice that all four evolutions come from from the same Nascent Indrik, with the same four feathers. If we were supposed to use 16 different feathers, there would be four Nascent Indriks under four evolutions, with 16 different feathers.

3WYxVRR.jpg
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have aquired 10.

Wow, you have 10 feathers? I only have three, one of them a duplicate. And I have participated in every event day possible. How did you accomplish that? According to my math, you would have to earn every event ticket possible and have only a few left over to be able to purchase 8 feathers by January 2nd.
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for clarification! Tho it now looks like an incredible amount of grind. Am i the only one who feels like these mounts gonna hit the crown store?
    PC|EU
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have aquired 10.

Wow, you have 10 feathers? I only have three, one of them a duplicate. And I have participated in every event day possible. How did you accomplish that? According to my math, you would have to earn every event ticket possible and have only a few left over to be able to purchase 8 feathers by January 2nd.
    He must have multiple accounts, because otherwise it's impossible (I think) to have gotten that many feathers on a single account.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, you have 10 feathers?

No, it is an example.
    PS4NA

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hopefully someone will post a poll one day asking the average number of mounts forum users have...

first started on the ps4/na server july 2015 - I have about 25 different mounts and 10 different characters...

for summerfall I started 5 more characters over on the eu server...i have 5 or 6 mounts at the moment...once I have a bit more gold I'll buy the 3 additional horse mounts the stablemaster sells...

I think I'll be okay with one shiny caribou mount on each server...which berry to choose will be the question...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seriously insane grind for a deer mount, i gave up after the first feather.. Waste of time and effort.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    Seriously insane grind for a deer mount, i gave up after the first feather.. Waste of time and effort.

I mean... if you took part in the events before now you’re not actually doing any more than you usually would