Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The house we all forgot about

chamoo81
chamoo81
That one little house in the Hollow City. Sure, you can't customize it but it is there and I appreciate it. This was given to you as a reward during the Coldharbour quest lines. It would be nice to have the ability to customize but I doubt Bethesda would bother unless we have enough demand for it.

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't recall this house being given as a reward of any kind, but then it's been a long time since I've done Coldharbour. I think I know the house you mean, but there are a couple of empty houses in the Hollow City.

But, I and others have posted that we'd like to have a house in the Hollow City to purchase and decorate. Instead, they gave us the Surreal Estate.
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've completed the Coldharbour story on my main, and I don't recall having a home of my own there. It's certainly not listed in my collections.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not having the house in the Hollow City has always made me a little bit sad. I always thought it was meant for the player after you finish the final battle, but since it all happened way before housing was introduced it was more on an RP level. But now that we do have housing, it would be awesome if we could actually use the house.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Enokariel
    Enokariel
    ✭✭✭
    If I see the images correctly, those are not from the Hollow City but from the Brass Fortress in the Clockwork city... may be here is some missmatch.

There is no house at the end of the Coldharbour quest line.
    Edited by Enokariel on December 26, 2018 10:54PM
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira
    ✭✭✭
    There is a house in Hollow City (House of Darkness) where the person you rescue/choose from Cliffs of Failure goes to. Think that might be the one OP is talking about.
  • chamoo81
    chamoo81
    Incase you are not sure what house I am talking about, I am referring to the house titled "home" and it's next to the "House of Darkness"
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    And here the House no one ever heard about:

18122210370514062.png

181222111037434143.png

we need more homes in the clockwork city :/