Swamp Rescuer map:
sZJVyRg.png

Surreptitiously Shadowed Locations:
Argonian:
Help lighting the bonfire.

Altmer:
Help finding the way back to Lilmoth.

Bosmer:
Help understanding the rules of hip and tail ball.

Imperial:
Help stealing the coin pouch.

Choixth:
Surreptitiously Shadowed achievement.
An easy way to get this is to find her at Blackrose Wayshrine, talk to her. Use the wayshrine to teleport somewhere else in Murkmire and right back.
You can keep doing this until you are done with the achievement.

Surreptitiously Shadowed map:
WqVkCfw.png
Edited by Uzzgrock on November 3, 2018 12:07AM
  • d8rmir
    d8rmir
    ✭✭✭
    Hey,

how do these rescueable argonians look like? I have been roaming the map quite a lot, and never seen one. Is it possible to just walk through them without noticing?

I do have found a guarded chest at your south-eastern pin point though.
  • Uzzgrock
    Uzzgrock
    ✭✭✭
    d8rmir wrote: »
    how do these rescueable argonians look like? I have been roaming the map quite a lot, and never seen one. Is it possible to just walk through them without noticing?

The villagers look like tied up argonians, sitting, kneeling, or cowering.
    Once you're close enough they get a white arrow above their head, to show you they need help.
    They are being attacked by two to three enemies, like other argonians, Blackguards, or Murkmire wildlife.

Good luck!
  • d8rmir
    d8rmir
    ✭✭✭
    Uzzgrock wrote: »

The villagers look like tied up argonians, sitting, kneeling, or cowering.
    Once you're close enough they get a white arrow above their head, to show you they need help.
    They are being attacked by two to three enemies, like other argonians, Blackguards, or Murkmire wildlife.

Good luck!

Ok that white arrow sounds hard to miss, so I have just been unlucky. I'll try again.
    Thank you!
  • Uzzgrock
    Uzzgrock
    ✭✭✭
    Ok that white arrow sounds hard to miss, so I have just been unlucky. I'll try again.
    Thank you!

To give you an idea of what to look for, the arrow is the same as the beggars across the base game zones for the Give to the Poor achievement.
    But they are hard to miss, seems you have been unlucky.
    They also yell for your help ingame, if you don't have your sound muted it's really useful, as finding them by sound is usually easier than spotting them.
    And the good thing is you only need four of them, and not all six.
  • d8rmir
    d8rmir
    ✭✭✭
    Just got it, thank you again for the support!
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are the argonians limited to one per location? or can they pop up in the same spot multiple times?
  • Uzzgrock
    Uzzgrock
    ✭✭✭
    Are the argonians limited to one per location? or can they pop up in the same spot multiple times?

You're able to rescue all of them on the same spot, multiple times.
  • goat47
    goat47
    Soul Shriven
    i have sat at the black rose spot for 2 days no show
  • cam_575
    cam_575
    Soul Shriven
    This Swamp rescuer achievement is 100% impossible. I have farmed all the spots, and found an additional one, with no NPC needing help ever. There are 3 enemies guarding a chest at the spots, but never a villager. The spawns are on a 50 - 60 min timer.
    At this point I'm convinced its broken. At least for me, the beggar achievement NPC has only Proc'ed twice in 3 years playing that I could interact with & give gold to. But there are beggar NPC in every town and the audio is always there, just can't interact. I felt there was something wrong with that, so it could be me. Best wishes to ANYONE who can rescue even one.

Edit: after 2 days I finally got 1 rescue....maybe there is hope....but it still is an appalling villager npc spawn rate...../rant
    Edited by cam_575 on November 6, 2018 12:28AM
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I did the swamp rescuer achievement within a couple of hours.
    It’s popped saying I have completed it but I still have rescue dead water villager and rescue copper-eyes villager left to do. The rest I did within two hours. I took various screenshots and each location I came across and used the above map. I started from the bottom and just went to each one. When I got to the last I teleported to another area ( Shadowfen ) and back to Murkmire and repeated the process.

Regarding the ‘ surreptitiously shadowed ‘ achievement. Again I came across a few that have spawned that you can speak to but none which has been Choixth as of yet.

Update completed surreptitiously shadowed. There is no spawn time it seems. I just kept going to all points throughout the day
    Edited by Anne13 on November 16, 2018 5:10PM
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭
    thank you for the tip OP. I found her on the black rose wayshrine and did like you said. At some point it was a little buggy and I had 4 of her and hard to speak with her, but Imanaged after some porting to finish the achievement. havent found any people in help yet (except the other wold events with fire, and tail-ball etc.. )
    edit: just while a was writing one spawned! waiting on the spots seems to help!
    Edited by lientier on November 24, 2018 12:46PM
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ive gotten 1 of these randomly a couple of days go and been running from one spot to the next to the next.

Are these broken or do they only spawn 1 a week or what?

How long are we supposed to run circles around this map to get this stuipd achievement done?
    Ive finished all the quests and most everything else...this is just.....boring

Beta tester November 2013
  • inclinations
    inclinations
    ✭✭✭
    I had best luck by camping a spot for a bit and also logging out - logging in there. The spawn east of Lilmoth in my opinion was the best location. It has 4 scuttleblooms around it to farm while you wait. I sold 2 and kept 2.

My achieve completed with 2 short. I camped a bit longer to finish properly.

@Katahdin its not a fast achieve. I camped a bit daily for more than a week.
    Vet Maelstrom makes me cry.