The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2018 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!

• spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is some snow piles or any other wintery/festive decoration.

I am on Ps4 North America

Ty to Kiaokitty for the crown supply crate.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on December 3, 2018 3:50AM
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And also, anyone gifting to two or more people anything that totals over 1,000 Crowns actually gets the pet.. I forgot! Win-win?? :smiley:
    (So you can, for instance, gift two people stuff worth 500 Crowns each. They said that works (I haven't tried it, since I don't really have Crowns for that, but someone else confirmed it!))
    Edited by kadochka on December 2, 2018 11:50PM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• xievis21ub17_ESO
    xievis21ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Santa,

I don't want to seem greedy or anything, but I cant think of much in game wise that I would want. I just got back to playing the game a few weeks ago, and I am completely lost 99% of the time as it is. Most of the time I get so overwhelmed with how much there is to do in this game, I end up just following rivers around, to fish at lol.

I would really love to play a Warden though, I just have the base game, when it came out in 2014. I love animal pet classes, I mained a Beastlord on EverQuest 1 for ... to many years :D - THANKS FLuFFyxMuFFiN FOR THIS GIFT! <3

I know crowns aren't cheap, at least to me they aren't anyways, if not, I always enjoy fishing, if anyone has extra bait. (someone sent this via in game mail, not sure if they want to be known on the forums or not) MANY thanks to them though! <3

Just wish I could offer anything in return. I wasn't all that rich when I left the game. All my friends quit, so I am playing alone now. Been to shy to really talk most of the time anyways. I bake some awesome chocolate chip cookies IRL if that helps B)

So, umm, please, and, thanks, I suppose.

@Xievis - PC North America
    Edited by xievis21ub17_ESO on December 4, 2018 1:51AM
  • trowlk
    trowlk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edit 2: blackdragons27 Thank you so much for gifting me the Imperial Statue, Warrior. Thank you again a thousand times more for this present!

Edit 3: Tamriel! Thank you very much for gifting me the Imperial Statue, Emperor. I'm one step closer to complete the set and it's thanks to both of you! You are very kind!

Dear Santa,

Ever since I read the novel called Palla, I've been in love with Tamriel Statues. I hope one day to collect all of them, even the Daedric ones.

All I want for this New Life Festival is one of the Crown Store Imperial Statues.

DKco9P8.jpg

Edit: I'm @trowlk from PC North America!
    Edited by trowlk on December 22, 2018 3:15AM
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :smiley: I've been wanting to do this! (I'm willing to do this for anyone without a forum account!)
    @ Aquanna wanted a snowmortal or two (preferably Khajiit, and they said you could buy it under the purchase tab while in your house (it's under Conservatory>Yard Ornaments)) and the Holiday In Balmora costume... They are on PC EU.. can anyone help them out?? The prices are only 360 and 500 Crowns!
    Edited by kadochka on December 3, 2018 12:58AM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear Santa, I am lordlomax30 on ps4 Eu. I have been very good this year turning people into vampires and now werewolves and giving all dungeon sets to pugs for free to help them . All I would like is some help to get the glass motif from master writs recently just started doing writs so some master writs would be great as I need to get to 160 for the motif . o:) or 1 scale caller crown crate so I can get the 4 gems I need to get the magma scamp I need :'(
    Edited by LordLomax on December 3, 2018 12:39AM
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another for someone without a forum account! My friend @ mendotke has been wanting the Senche Lion Cub pet, if anyone has a few Crowns to spare for him? and could you mention I asked for him? It's gonna be a surprise. :3 He's PC EU.

• The_4O4
    The_4O4
    ✭✭✭
    Sathukai wrote: »
    I just gifted you a few of the Tapestries
    Thanks! Once the Xanmere house is available I'll make sure to invite you to the housewarming party
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dear Santa,

I don't want to seem greedy or anything, but I cant think of much in game wise that I would want. I just got back to playing the game a few weeks ago, and I am completely lost 99% of the time as it is. Most of the time I get so overwhelmed with how much there is to do in this game, I end up just following rivers around, to fish at lol.

I would really love to play a Warden though, I just have the base game, when it came out in 2014. I love animal pet classes, I mained a Beastlord on EverQuest 1 for ... to many years :D

I know crowns aren't cheap, at least to me they aren't anyways, if not, I always enjoy fishing, if anyone has extra bait.

Just wish I could offer anything in return. I wasn't all that rich when I left the game. All my friends quit, so I am playing alone now. Been to shy to really talk most of the time anyways. I bake some awesome chocolate chip cookies IRL if that helps B)

Enjoy my friend :)
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Santa,

I would really love to play a Warden though, I just have the base game, when it came out in 2014. I love animal pet classes, I mained a Beastlord on EverQuest 1 for ... to many years :D

I know crowns aren't cheap, at least to me they aren't anyways, if not, I always enjoy fishing, if anyone has extra bait.

Enjoy my friend :)

Aw, did you send them the warden??
    That was really sweet of you if you did! ^-^

EDIT:
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN, your generosity is just amazing, I hope you and yours has an amazing holiday season! <3

I was so excited to get this, I started running in the completely wrong direction in game lol!!!!

Such an awesome community! :)
    Lol, don't get lost! Have lots of fun, though! :3
    Edited by kadochka on December 3, 2018 1:49AM

• xievis21ub17_ESO
    xievis21ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN, your generosity is just amazing, I hope you and yours has an amazing holiday season! <3

I was so excited to get this, I started running in the completely wrong direction in game lol!!!!

• kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got some vanity outfits that aren't bound! For any RPers. :smile:
    Tried to sort them. (All on PC EU, just let me know which you want!)

Corseted Long Dress
    Stitched Long Dress
    Layered Long Dress
    Vested Shirt & Cuffs
    Long-Sleeved Tunic
    Long-Sleeved Wrapped Shirt
    Short-Sleeved Tunic
    Short-Sleeved Wrapped Shirt
    Stitched Shirt & Vest

Loose-Fit Trousers
    Side-Stitched Trousers
    Trouser's & Tails

Cuffed Boots
    Traveler's Boots
    Stitched Long Gloves

• FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No problem I hope you enjoy your holiday season and well and have fun with that warden. Its a pretty fun class. I am currently working on one myself. Feel free to friend me if you ever need help or wanna run some dungeons or something :)
  • kirasdream
    kirasdream
    ✭✭
    Greetings everyone!

Kirasdream13 PC NA

Mats, gold, furniture/furniture plans, style pages, or whatever people want to hand out :) Happy Holidays!
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kirasdream wrote: »
    Greetings everyone!

Kirasdream13 PC NA

Mats, gold, furniture/furniture plans, style pages, or whatever people want to hand out :) Happy Holidays!

Sent you some gifties! Sorry I didn't have anything better..

• G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Elder Santa Online,

I have been a good boy (for the last few days). I would gladly accept housing materials such as: alchemical resin, bast, clean pelt, decorative wax, heartwood, ochre, mundane runes, and/or regulus. However, I've received a fair amount of housing supplies. If other PC/NA players are in need of them, please gift them to those players before myself.

And, if any PVPers on PC/NA have extra Gladiator Proofs I would gladly accept Runebox: Arena Gladiator Helm, Runebox: Arena Gladiator Emote, or Runebox: Arena Gladiator Costume.

I'm on PC/NA @G1Countdown.

Merry Christmas,

-G1

-edit-

Amazing people are the following:

@xan4silkb14_ESO
    @Seminolegirl1992
    @Maryal
    @skeevynix
    @Katahdin
    @heaven13
    @Aconight
    @Mureel

You all rock! Thank you!

-edit 2-
    I can't spell at all.
    Edited by G1Countdown on December 7, 2018 9:18PM
  • kirasdream
    kirasdream
    ✭✭
    kadochka wrote: »
    Greetings everyone!

Kirasdream13 PC NA

You are amazing; thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone!

Kirasdream13 PC NA

You are amazing; thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

<3!
    Edited by kadochka on December 3, 2018 2:34AM

• Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mreisse wrote: »
    I just remembered something else I really want for Christmas! I would like to unlock guild bank for my private (fake) guild. Are there 5 PC EU players willing to login to NA server and join my fake guild? Or any NA players willing to give up a guild slot? Comment with your @ for an invite!

PS I have 4 slots on EU server I can return the gift!

Do you have an opening yourself on the NA server? Because I have an alt account who has an opening and I need 1 person for my own personal guild for bank access.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    (oh, and everybody is welcomed to visit!)
    Heh, uh... I did? It looks awesome, btw!
    You happened to log/port in while I was there, though.. I tried calling out in the /Say chat, but you didn't respond and awkwardness/shyness got the better of me. I ran and hid until you left to continue exploring... sorry if I confused you!
    Good luck getting anything else you need, though!! :heart:
    Edited by kadochka on December 3, 2018 3:37AM

• Sathukai
    Sathukai
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone on the Xbox One, NA would like me to gift them something from the Crown Store, I still have 700 Crowns to spare. If there are any Santas out there, I wouldn't mind some High Elf/ Alinor house furnishings.
    My Gamertag: Rei
    Edited by Sathukai on December 3, 2018 4:17AM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Glaiceana, @menathradiel, thanks!
    I just remembered something else I really want for Christmas! I would like to unlock guild bank for my private (fake) guild. Are there 5 PC EU players willing to login to NA server and join my fake guild? Or any NA players willing to give up a guild slot? Comment with your @ for an invite!

PS I have 4 slots on EU server I can return the gift!

@mreisse, if you still need, I can.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You happened to log/port in while I was there, though.. I tried calling out in the /Say chat, but you didn't respond and awkwardness/shyness got the better of me. I ran and hid until you left to continue exploring... sorry if I confused you!

Oh, I often don't notice chat, sorry.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • mreisse
    mreisse
    ✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    Do you have an opening yourself on the NA server? Because I have an alt account who has an opening and I need 1 person for my own personal guild for bank access.

Send me an invite, I have 1 slot left :) and I'll send you and invite as soon as I get online (at work now)
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, I often don't notice chat, sorry.

That's alright! :smile: I really liked your house, anyways!!

• mreisse
    mreisse
    ✭✭✭

I'm at work but will send you an invite asap! Thanks so much! Are you @enemoriana in game as well?
  • ummokaii
    ummokaii
    Soul Shriven
    Dear Santa,

This year I got most traits researched! I would love some nirnhoned items to research, I’ve researched only bow and dagger (recieved: all woodworking, all heavy, ax, sword, maul, great sword, robe).

This high elf has also been on the hunt for motifs and furniture stuff.
    I don’t want to sound greedy but if you need someone to gift crown store items too I would gladly accept the music box, blood forged skin and crates😊

I am on PC NA @ UmmOkaii

Thanks!

Edited by ummokaii on December 5, 2018 6:01PM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm at work but will send you an invite asap! Thanks so much! Are you @enemoriana in game as well?

Yes
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll try to get on over the week and see what I can send people, things have been crazy here the last few days and now schools are closed for the next week because of the earthquake, and I'm trying to figure out how to uninstall a dishwasher and install another one with zero past experience. But hopefully I can set some time aside later in the week.

As for me, I would like that kitty you gather the pieces for out of the Summerset public dungeon. Or surprises for housing (furniture, plants, structures, building material, walls, super cool stuff, less cool stuff, creepy stuff), even houses of any size (I have Hundings and the Alinor house, and the werewolf forest house). Or recipes and/or furniture plans. Or whatever else you might want to send me, surprise me.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll try to get on over the week and see what I can send people, things have been crazy here the last few days and now schools are closed for the next week because of the earthquake, and I'm trying to figure out how to uninstall a dishwasher and install another one with zero past experience. But hopefully I can set some time aside later in the week.

As for me, I would like that kitty you gather the pieces for out of the Summerset public dungeon. Or surprises for housing (furniture, plants, structures, building material, walls, super cool stuff, less cool stuff, creepy stuff), even houses of any size (I have Hundings and the Alinor house, and the werewolf forest house). Or recipes and/or furniture plans. Or whatever else you might want to send me, surprise me.

Oh, good luck to you, in and out of the game! Oh my.. :heart:!!