The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

2018 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!

• Neosart
    Neosart
    ✭✭✭
    213596-Christmas-Cat.jpg
    Edited by Neosart on December 2, 2018 7:32PM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU, @Enemoriana

Crown items:
    • Music box - thanks, @albesca, @Elissae!
    • Will anybody be so generous to gift new life festival furniture pack or winter festival hearthfire (4000/2700)? With music box proper cooking station is now last thing remain to finish my Erstwhile Sanctuary. Give poor assassins in cold, windy cave possibility to have bright fire and warm food! :D Most expensive and most desirable thing. Pack will also allow me to buy Enchanted Snow Globe Home (both house and pack will be too expensive for me, I'm afraid).
      Thanks to @gch_tamriel for furniture pack!
    • Reveries Operatic Mask Pack (1000) - because everybody needs good pack of masks!
    • Abah's Watch Turban with mask (500) - one imperial lady loves to cosplay Anvil guard... (version without mask I already have) - thanks, @Sveldt!
    • "Drifting Sand" Tunic and Sash (500) - it will look very nice on my dunmer vampire! - thanks, @TheWhiteDarkness!
    • and Budi-Shirt and Galligaskins (500) also;
    • Egg-Sister Bias-Cut Casual Wear (500) - my female dunmer vampire wants it... despite her father and brother are against. - thanks, @kadochka!
    • New Moons Cross-Sash Robe (1000) - this thing looks great!
    • Covenant War-Locks (400) - because there can't be too many hairstyles. - thanks, @lymantria!
    • Outfit slot upgrade (1500) - because some of my characters likes to redress too much.
    • Frostcaster style (2000) - it's so cold in Eastmarch!
    • Barbarian Beauty pack (1000), Barbarian Warrior Cosmetic Pack (1000), emotes (500/800), Iceheart Arms Pack (when it will come) - things I like but will never buy myself
    • Imperial tent, Commander's (1000), Imperial statues: Warrior, Empreror, Knight (840 each), Imperial Medallion Crest (410), Imperial Brazier, Caged (290), Imperial altar/shrine of the bay (610) - Imperials needs some love!
    • Crown crates of any season. Universal thing.

Not crown:
    • Furniture (any styles, except argonian and bosmer) - I have so many plans for houses that nearly all will be usefull one day.
    • Epic furniture recipes - I have quite many green/blue, but it's not so good with purple.
    • Materials for furniture - because there's always not enough.
    • Monster styles - I have only Ilambris shoulder.
    • Arena Gladiator Costume - my vampire desires it since first look on PTS.
    • Dead-Water chests - though usually I don't like argonian things, robes looks great.
    (gif and picture were made on PTS. He wants to dance while wearing it on live!)
    ymQLYZt.gif
    8Hpnzhj.png

Crown or not: Silver Dawn style (especially chests and shoulders).

Thanks to @Glaiceana, @Wraith66, @menathradiel, @Myrnhiel, @aaisoaho, @Čičiliusku, @Erinia!
    Sorry if forgot to mention somebody (I hope I didn't forgot to answer ingame).

Music box already placed:
    Perfect.
    Strident Springs Demesne, house of my main character, his collection of interesting things from all Tamriel:
    6Jdwmp7.png
    The Erstwhile Sanctuaty, "working" Dark Brotherhood sanctuary again. Even assassins likes music!
    1r1lK0L.png
    Both houses are opened ("limited visitor" by default), everybody is welcomed!
    Edited by Enemoriana on January 1, 2019 4:03PM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oof if I could gift PC players from my Xbox I honestly would
  • Falhael
    Falhael
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see this thread pop up again this year. It's such a nice idea to spread some holiday spirit this way.
    I'll see what I can send out to any fellow PC EU players. Whatver it will be, I hope the recipients will like it :wink:
    Happy holidays everyone :blush:
  • HighKinlady
    HighKinlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    If Santa has any unwatered pvp siege /cold fire ballistas for EP /DC on XB NA that’s holding down the sleigh , they can always drop it off in my mail to lighten the load .

GT High Kinlady

Edit : thank you so much Sinful and Salty 😃
    Edited by HighKinlady on December 3, 2018 1:35AM
    XB NA
    High Kinlady

PC : Kinlady

• Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear Santa,

I have been good boy at this year (at least I tried but those enemy corpses might disagree on that one :D).
    So I hope that dear santa would look into his piggy bank and sent this one some shiny coins because of this one has had great problems with finding suitable class and build for moisty mire patch and thus loosing almost all of his gold.

-@Tirpantuijottaja PC EU
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Santa,

I'd like furnishing plans of any kind (the ones I struggle the most to find are the alchemy and jewellery ones). As for the crown store I'd love any senche pet or the bear cub pet.

Thanks a lot,

@albesca, PC EU

P.s.: thank you very much @Elissae :)
    P.p.s.: thanks a lot to @menathradiel and @Enemoriana for the furnishing plans and items :)
    Edited by albesca on December 2, 2018 8:58PM
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    CalmZeus wrote: »
    Dear santa,

My name is @CalmZeus I live in Na pc. I have done every thing nice this year. I have given out free WW and Vamp bites almost all year, helped new players clear dungeons and/or craft them gear they wanted. I would be nice to get a skin or dlc or outfit or anything that is possible for you to get.

Thank you

Helping the community is one of the best things you can do to improve the overall morale of the game . Enjoy your new bloodforge skin and have a wonderful holiday season :)
  • gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    The large Redguard Round Table, the one from the thieves den in Hew's Bane .__.;; I've loved that thing ever since I first set my eyes on it D:

I'm still newish so I'm not sure what a gamer tag means, so I'll just put both my character name and account name:

Overall account name: ArchangelIsraphel

Character Name: Desmond Whitethorn

PC-NA Steam

6f38e516c92bf9944c3a067c08afce0c.png

Everyne deserves to have that one special piece in their house that everyone admires. Have a wonderful holiday season <3
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    gangyzgirl wrote: »
    The large Redguard Round Table, the one from the thieves den in Hew's Bane .__.;; I've loved that thing ever since I first set my eyes on it D:

I'm still newish so I'm not sure what a gamer tag means, so I'll just put both my character name and account name:

Overall account name: ArchangelIsraphel

Character Name: Desmond Whitethorn

PC-NA Steam

6f38e516c92bf9944c3a067c08afce0c.png

Everyne deserves to have that one special piece in their house that everyone admires. Have a wonderful holiday season <3

Oh my gosh, I just logged in to discover you had sent this to me. I'm actually struck speechless by the generosity of this community .__. Seriously, thank you so much. The table is beautiful, it's just been the one furnishing I have always wanted in my home <3<3
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • SinfulPrinc3ss
    SinfulPrinc3ss
    ✭✭✭
    @HighKinlady thank you for the gift! I checked my ep character but sadly shes out of cold fire balistas :( but i did send off some other goodies!
    Edited by SinfulPrinc3ss on December 2, 2018 4:16PM
    SinfulPrinc3ss Xbox Na
    kajiit stamblade AD
    imperial stamtank AD
    high elf magplar AD
    high elf magplar AD
    wood elf stamblade EP
    breton templar healer AD
    high elf magsorc AD
    dark elf magblade AD
    redguard stamsorc AD
    high elf magplar DC
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gold rings of fury.
    Xbox NA: Gamertag - Maxwell

Imma fulfill some Xbox Na wishes when I get off work.
    Edited by MaxwellC on December 2, 2018 6:08PM
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing i wish for is Scalecaller crown crates. :D On PC EU if anyone wants to send, same user as here. :D

Oh, and fishing bait, :hushed:
    Edited by Maotti on December 2, 2018 10:03PM
    PC EU
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU @Derlfak

Surprise me... ;)
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA @Felita

Looking for a Merchant and Scalecaller crates if anyone wants to gift me any Thanks

DR6krhoVoAA8-ba.png
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Xenowarrior92 PC/EU
    This one believes that true khajiit shall never wish for something else besides gold...after all it the shiny...clingy coins is what makes the best present ever!
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dear ESO Santa,

Life as a Dragonknight in Cyrodiil has been full of wild ups and downs over the past few years, I could really use some special items to help me fend off these enemies trying to take our land.

Much love,
    Ariana Kishi

@Asgari / PC NA
    Edited by Asgari on December 2, 2018 11:38PM
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Aconight
    Aconight
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Santa

Anything would be fun, but militant ordinator motifs would be highly appreciated, as one of my favourite things to do is change my characters outfits (Fashion Scrolls Online true end game!)

@Aconight PC-NA

Thank you so much to @mayasunrising and @janloumellet thanks to them i ended up only missing shoulders, hands, axes and maces of the militant ordinator. I didn't think anyone would actually send me this i'm so happy, thank you so much!
    Edited by Aconight on December 5, 2018 8:43PM
  • Sathukai
    Sathukai
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox One, NA
    GT: Rei
    I know, it's only 3 letters, it's a surprise to some people. I would like some housing furnishings, if anyone can offer me any. Preferable of the Altmer or Alinor style.
    I'll get some Crowns, and try to gift others on the Xbox One, NA servers. Though I won't have much to spare
    Edited by Sathukai on December 3, 2018 3:54AM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Elder Santa Online,

This year, I would love some mundane runes and cornflower, because I'm always running out! :smile:

PC/NA @stargold

Thank you, and happy New Life holidays!
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @izzystardust PC NA
    The only wish I've had all year is for a TORCHBUG PET <3

I've always wanted one as a pet ever since I first saw them flying around in Rivenspire <3 They are my favourite, in real life too!

I am going through the posts to see what I can hand out!
    Edited by Mureel on December 3, 2018 2:05PM
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC/NA @Nebthet78

Would love to receiving any housing stuff.
    Alinor stone walls, firewood, camp fires, pretty flowers or trees,

Examples:
    Alinor Bookshelf, Polished
    Hlaalu Bookcase, Orderly
    Redguard Bookcase, Piled
    Murkmire Wall, Corner Curve
    Murkmire Wall, Straight
    Alinor Wall, Stone Long
    Alinor Wall, Stone
    Alinor Wall Mirror, Noble
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't mind getting Cosmetic Pack: Body Marking or Cosmetic Pack: Face Markings.

Or if anyone's feeling really generous, the Crown Store Welkynar motif.

But I'll settle for a hug or a <3
    @Froil PC/NA
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And if anyone watches Twitch I made a meme with Roo's panda :*
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of I have to say that I have been a super good argonian this year.....Except for the accidents..... Like me falling into a guys back with a knife..... Or me accidentally mixing poison into someones food...... Very clumsy argonian but I would love a crown crate or some furniture for my empty home..... Specificly spooky themed furniture or orc/nord themed long tabels and chairs.... Othetwise gold So I can buy te furniture..........now to continue to get my house ready for santas visit....... Darn it thats the tenth body I forgot to bury......
    PC NA
    @janloumellet
    Sorry for spelling errors..... Argonian school is not that great
    Wow thanks for the three People Who send me furniture really apreciate it.... Sorry that I didint mail you guys back.... A bit busy with trying to get People things they want myself but thanks again gou guys
    Edited by SshadowSscale on December 2, 2018 8:01PM
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @aaisoaho, PC EU

Dear secret santa, because I feel like asking for Murkmire DLC is too much, I'll just ask if you could gift me some altmer style furniture for my Artaeum Manor museum project? Everything fit for a museum will be appreciated (from bookshelves to stands).

I will check my purses and this thread for some santa action tomorrow. :) For the one who wanted to hear jokes, do you mind if the joke is a bit inappropriate? If not, check the spoiler:
    Why do a bosmer laugh when he runs across a field? The grass tickles his balls.
    Why do an altmer laugh when he runs across a field? The bosmer tickles his balls.
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sent what I could to the PC/NA peeps!

If I had to pick...I like the crown crates! I was kinda bummed there were not any for the daily rewards this month.

In game' I'm always looking for
    Unrefined mats
    Columbine
    Bugloss

Necklace traits I still need:
    Triune Thank you!!!
    Swift Thank you!! :)

Ring traits I still need:
    Swift Thank you!! :)
    Harmony Thank you!!
    Bloodthirsty Thank you!!

Thanks!
    @witchywarrior
    Nystri
    Edited by WitchyWarrior on December 2, 2018 11:38PM
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-can I??
    I'm @kadochka on PC EU..

I'd really love:
    - Any furniture or gold you can spare, if I can't find a use for it, I'll regift! (especially Argonian/Murkmire stuffs right now!!)
    - another friend that likes to RP? hehe.. I'd love to make matching characters!!
    - aaaaa honestly anything makes me so happy! and I can always pass it on if I don't need it.. my friends need some stuffs, too!
    - Does anyone do art, by chance?? :heart:

if you could spare a few Crowns..
    - Covenant War-Locks or Tousled Bard hair
    - crates are always good?

Anyways, thanks @SinfulPrinc3ss for making this thread, it was innovative and thoughtful of you!! :heart: I'll see what I can do for everyone else!

EDITS:
    @xenowarrior92eb17_ESO I sent you some spare.. hope it's enough for a new something!
    @Ellisae sent some kind words your way. :blush:(I'm so glad you liked it!! All the blessings doubled back onto you!)
    @Wolfkeks Orthuna got Kamii to spare some loot, and she (honestly) hopes you can put it to use. (Eee! Izelda loves the totem, thanks so much! She stuck it up in her house, the dork.)
    Plus a ton others! I'll just add new comments instead.. x3
    Edited by kadochka on December 31, 2018 8:37PM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear ESO santa,

This one would love to get a music box so she can surprise visitors with lovely music or fishing bait, because for a cat, fish is the best thing in the whole world! What would Christmas be without a group of cat fishing?

The gamer tag is @Wolfkeks PC EU

Warm sands your way!

And if anyone wishes specifically for an argonain wolf lizard totem, this one has a few to spare.

Edit: oh bright moons! The amazing @kadochka has send this one so much bait to fish! So lovely! So much fish for Christmas! This one can't thank her and her lovely orc lady Kamii enough!
    Edited by Wolfkeks on December 2, 2018 7:35PM
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Shezzarrine
    Shezzarrine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loved this thread last year, and since I have more resources this year it will be more fun!

The only things I would like are a couple murkmire furnishings:
    Murkmire Platform, Sectioned
    Murkmire Wall, Stone

The recipies are still pretty expensive I believe but I would take all the individual furnishings anyone would be kind enough send, need them for a house I'm planning to build something in.

Edit: forgot to add @Shezzatrine I'm on PC/NA
    Edited by Shezzarrine on December 2, 2018 7:24PM