Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    more cool hair style for argonians, feathers, fins whatever, we need more hairstyles that cover the back of our heads
    at a place nobody knows
  • NaTotambu
    NaTotambu
    Soul Shriven
    Are you waiting last group member at cave entrance...or just doing role playing in taverna playing your lute. I ve wish more variety for melodies we are able to play with musical instruments. Somekind....a note book for bard type players....like we have motifs.....and yes...more dance styles would be fun too. Thank you : :smiley:
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More skins for the assistants (skin for every playable race plus few fancy ones like scamp banker) and full utylity when they are placed in homes.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Psijic Elk.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Kyuumu
    Kyuumu
    ✭✭✭
    How about an assistant for your guild bank?

I and everyone else in my guild would also like a better guild trader system please. The amount of gold that guilds are having to bid is ridiculous, and even then do not get the kiosk! I can imagine a new trader guild would not be able to afford a kiosk at all! Not to mention I think every guild who wants to sell stuff should have the opportunity.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A server in the lower half of the planet
    Treethane ceremonial dress
    Character copy to another slot
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »

@Banana The Treethane dress is currently for sale in the CS! ^^
  • Snowfaerie
    Snowfaerie
    ✭✭✭
    A no-garland version of the Winter Garland Dapple Gray mount for this year's New Life Festival
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2Y1yaJ2.png
    KkWgTES.png
    xrKY2dy.png
    9t4zoEs.png
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Banana wrote: »

@Banana The Treethane dress is currently for sale in the CS! ^^

***. Im overseas and unable to login. So i submitted a ticket. Thanks
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I put a daedric table brazier beneath the ground under my provisioning station. @SydneyGrey

Absolutely brilliant! Works a treat! :)

Wish list:

That fish skin
    class change token

I have a maxed out character just sitting around and classes as yet unplayed. seems dumb to make a new one when it would be better to change a maxed one that isn't being used.
    Edited by AlienSlof on November 23, 2018 9:36AM
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Windstrider2017
    Bringing back things like the Moon Sugar Festival Suit would be nice. I haven't had the game long enough to know if they bring things back to the Crown Store or if certain things are limited-time only.
    Main: Raa'kim - Khajiit Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Windstrider2017
    Also, the ability to buy individual adornments/hairstyles/etc instead of *having* to buy the entire pack, though the fact that they're available at all is nice.
  • goaway
    goaway
    ✭✭
    Hi!

I personally, would love, love, love to see Pariah's Pinnacle, the notable home that was available at one point, back in the crown store. If it came back I'd snap it up right away. It's so beautiful with all the snow, and I severely regret not being able to buy it when it was available. Please bring it back!

Please? :)
    Some people list all their characters here.
    I have a lot of them.
    Hello, my name is GoAway and I am an altaholic.

Have a super day
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    goaway wrote: »
    Hi!
    I personally, would love, love, love to see Pariah's Pinnacle, the notable home that was available at one point, back in the crown store. If it came back I'd snap it up right away. It's so beautiful with all the snow, and I severely regret not being able to buy it when it was available. Please bring it back!
    Please? :)

It's currently available for two more days. Unfurnished version is 30% off, 9100 crowns.

Out-of-client sale countdown page:
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/crownstore/item/5697?pariahs-pinnacle
    signing off
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naryu haircut + personality - please!!
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the Maomer Fish Skin and SO Many Hair Styles that are currently unavailable...
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blackfeather Crow non combat pet, seeing as the clockwork city celebration is soon?

I know some people wouldn't love this as much, but I think it'd be great if it had an occasional voice line in one of those silly little crow voices, too! Something that happens only occasionally, like the way the eyes on the Sanguine's goat glow only occasionally. Bonus points if it has the ability to rest on your shoulder.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would really love an option for extra housing slots (for furniture etc) could really use and extra 100 or so . So housing slots like 100 for xcrowns would be nice. Also, an option for more guild slots. As a GM and admin, I don't have room for my friends guilds. The last one I know won't happen but this is a wish list xD
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The refabricated motif style
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    Alinor dresses and Calibar hair style please
    | Immortal Redeemer | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart | Unchained | Dawnbringer | Godslayer | PC EU
  • Windstrider2017
    A silt strider mount, and/or a baby silt strider non-combat pet, please!
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    2Y1yaJ2.png
    KkWgTES.png
    xrKY2dy.png
    9t4zoEs.png

Looking like maybe 2019

• godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    an appearance option to hide all underclothes(underwear and bra) for 5000 crowns lol, an appearance option to show vampirism on skins, polymorphs, etc for 5000 crowns, an appearance option to show skins on polymorphs for 2500 crowns, and an appearance option to show equipped appearance stuff on polymorphs for 2500 crowns
    Edited by godagarah5000 on December 2, 2018 2:05AM
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    Deep black-colored guar with red pattern and eyes.
  • Shinto
    Shinto
    id like the alinor walls
    large x15
    small x10
    daedra statues
    crown creates
    any other housing items
    and a hug, maybe some socks.
    @Shinto.Kingmaker ~Leader of Crimson Kingz~
    Templar Healer - Rosic
    DK Tank - Shìnto
    Stam NB - ßlur
    Stam Temp - Nguruthos
    Mag Sorc - Kannagara
    Mag Temp - Opal The Wise
    'Neminem neque bestiam metuam; namque bestia sum quae bestiam ducit'
    'I shall fear no man, nor beast; for I am the beast that leads the beast'
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see more Dwemer stuff, particularly costumes.

Also maybe ALMSIVI costumes?

Class change token?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Forvet
    Forvet
    ✭✭✭
    Packrat, and a Rideable Welwa.
  • Kitty_Quietly
    Kitty_Quietly
    ✭✭✭
    Wish lists are fun! Lots of cool stuff already but yeah, more choices is cool. I could probably wish forever, so I’l limit myself to like ten.

1. Maormer race (passives aren’t important, but would be more fun than just a skin for me)
    2. Crafting vendors to buy for housing that function like the ones in all major cities
    3. Hair kit, to alow dying hair at outfit station like we do armor
    4. Premium dye stamps that when purchased would become known colors to be used on armor, weopons, and hair.
    5. Strange visual and possibly sound altering items to activate in collection tab (to be able to permanently enjoy funny effects from quests like Geirmund's Oath whenever we want a laugh)
    6. A home that is like 90% or more just water. No obsticles. Just a place to swim around and build spots to do stuff.
    7. A guar mount that changes color on a slow regularly basis throughout a day.
    8.Map additions that would also be earnable with in-game AP or Writ Vouchers for stuff like skyshard, lore book and world boss locations.
    9. Something to alow us to put our costumes on our banker and merchant. Pointless, sure, but it would be nice to see variety when multiple people have their banker out.
    10. Oh, and maybe a wheel of cheese to roll around with us as a non-combat pet. That would be interesting. Unlikely, but would certainly catch my eye if it were for sale.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh, and return of Doeskin-and-Chamois Woods Wear.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU