The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just picked up the clockwork city dlc for 1,400 crowns (regularly 2,000)...

planning on grabbing whatever other dlc's I'm still missing when they go on sale...

good chance this time next year I won't still be subbing...

oh man, just realized I bought the dlc on the EU server :s

stuff happens I guess...gotta go still buy it on the NA server...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 16, 2018 8:28AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I'm confirmed biggest zergling NA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so, picked up my two event tickets (EU & NA), all the time thinking - I don't really even want the mount..

but, it's an event so why not participate...

I've reached 100k AP on all my EU guys for the campaign, so figured I'd put in a little work for the covenant over in NA world...

holy crap, I'm dying left and right...

cuz it's off hours when I play on the EU server, haven't really run in to too much lag...

the lag is fierce tonight on the NA server for me..

you can play in bad lag, but, you have to really be conscious of your timing and super proactive with heals and roll dodging...

really tough to target folks...

I had forgotten how incredibly annoying it is to pvp in those circumstances...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 16, 2018 8:27AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    so, picked up my two event tickets (EU & NA), all the time thinking - I don't really even want the mount..

but, it's an event so why not participate...

I've reached 100k AP on all my EU guys for the campaign, so figured I'd put in a little work for the covenant over in NA world...

holy crap, I'm dying left and right...

cuz it's off hours when I play on the EU server, haven't really run in to too much lag...

the lag is fierce tonight on the NA server for me..

you can play in bad lag, but, you have to really be conscious of your timing and super proactive with heals and roll dodging...

really tough to target folks...

I had forgotten had incredibly annoying it is to pvp in those circumstances...

It’s been bad since Murkmire @geonsocal especially on the weekends
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it may just be because I'm playing different games now, but, my patience with eso performance issues is getting shorter...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know - I'm a pretty diehard zerg surfer myself (I think us zerg surfers are part of the very strong zergling contingent :) )...

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh man, well that didn't take long...ol mister gooch just killed me while I was in my inventory getting ready to drink a dubious...

I'm getting lazy, I should have been in stealth...
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't know - I'm a pretty diehard zerg surfer myself (I think us zerg surfers are part of the very strong zergling contingent :) )...

Lol I know but what else can I do? Take a resource? Nope. 24 people come to take it back and all drop ults on me at once. So with no group, I follow the action. Wherever it goes. Kinda makes sense to me. Any faction. Any night.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol I know but what else can I do? Take a resource? Nope. 24 people come to take it back and all drop ults on me at once. So with no group, I follow the action. Wherever it goes. Kinda makes sense to me. Any faction. Any night.

one thing I've noticed about staying blue for a while - I'm starting to develop some serious hard feelings towards AD and EP (particularly on the EU server)...

It feels good to seriously dislike the other two alliances :)
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokirules wrote: »
    You guys are comical. Just a bunch of hypocrites here on the forums in your safe space for those who only share your opinion.

No it’s the fact that you treat everyone like they are the scum of the pond destroying the mostly friendly discussion that’s been going on here for the past 3ish years. I may not agree with some of the stuff @MalagenR says but I didn’t treat him as scum. You who has been banned many a time from the forums has very little to stand on and with the way you worship him I can make that joke so yeah Abyss you and your ilk who do see everyone else as inferior sheep make the game unfun for people.

Nevermind - not worth it.
    Edited by TequilaFire on November 16, 2018 2:06PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would never name and shame. It’s the guy that sounds like Mooch. Hehe.

Got to give him credit. He’s a legend on ESO NA. Even if he lives infamously among us. If you ever got hit by one of them epic bombs, well you’d probably have special feelings for this guy too.

There’s few others that really stand out on the battlefield to me. Whatever they’ve brought to their faction. None will compare to that guy. Oddly, it’s the unkillable tanks that come to mind as making a mark here.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AFreddie seems to be doing well with his troll tank. :D:D I love watching him style on people.
  • NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Lokirules remember that time you bombed all of fatality?
    Remember that other time when we wiped them 3 times during the same siege? Good times
    Edited by NightAngel690 on November 16, 2018 5:14PM
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think some of ya'll take it to serious. You let Gooch get under your skin? As someone who has lived that life I can assure you, Gooch has nothing outside of ESO. His commitment in life is to ESO. If you allow someone whose whole life revolves around a video game, or even his buddies for that matter, to get under your skin - I would suggest going and taking a hard look in the mirror and asking yourself.

"Is this really who I want to be, the person who allows people who no-life video games to irritate me?"

Let me know what you decide ----

For the record, anyone raking in more than 2 Mill AP a month is a lunatic in my book. Live for something better than ESO.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    generally, i barely rake in a million AP a month - and, i have no life...
    giphy.gif
    :)

honestly, i don't think any of us really take too much of this stuff seriously...i just think we like messing with each :p
    Edited by geonsocal on November 16, 2018 11:09PM
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a side note, Gooch got me for the 1st time last night, we had him surrounded at Alessia mines and I hit him with like a 12k Meteor / Cage combo, needless to say he was on my ass like a fly on *** after that, killed me twice, before like 15 of us finally dropped him.

Also, who is friends with this Templar named Superpro or something, this Templar I fought is a *** savage and I want to let them know that even though they squatted on my head and deep throated me with push ups that those were epic 1v1's and they made me re-assess my entire build.

There is just no denying that Lich is the best set for a Mag Sorc.
    Edited by MalagenR on November 19, 2018 4:02PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MalagenR wrote: »
    Also, who is friends with this Templar named Superpro or something, this Templar I fought is a *** savage and I want to let them know that even though they squatted on my head and deep throated me with push ups that those were epic 1v1's and they made me re-assess my entire build.

IDK who this person is either, but kudos to holding that L high and saying to yourself, "L isn't for Loser, it's for Learning" and you did learn.

Manly!

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    to glitch or not to glitch

i remember in my early years of gaming...back when nintendo ruled the gaming landscape...i used to buy a lot of game guide books...they would usually have some associated cheat codes with them to help "enhance" your gaming experience...

i've accidentally "ambushed" myself through a door and into a keep before (it bothers me when someone is able to escape a hordes grasp and get inside their keep for safety :s )...

when the "invisible wall" glitch was going on i walked straight in to an outpost without realizing what was going on...for the most part though - i haven't knowingly used any "glitches" in eso...

now if there was some glitch which enabled me to earn unlimited skillpoints, or instantly max a crafting skill line - ummmm, i might have to reevaluate my position on all that...

that's eso though...so RDR2 fans - i'm sure most of you know about the gold bar in the burnt sheriff's office you can glitch and turn 1 bar in to 32 bars...

was talking to a friend at work about it...they said they wouldn't use the glitch (they liked the challenge of trying to earn gold in game)...did the glitch last night: finished leveling the camp, paying off all my bounties (i was over $300 in some zones, and, kept getting attacked all the time by large posses), bought the best horse stuff, and bought and upgraded every gun i had unlocked with the gunsmith...still got about $12k or so left...

and, i'm feeling not at all guilty :p

been doing the CWC world boss dailies...fortunately because i'm on late - the game performance hasn't been too terrible when i'm playing...

need to check in on vivec NA tonight...saw that in vivec EU the covenant had actually taken over first (AD was making a big push though when i checked the scores)...

not doubt this is entirely due to the massive war contributions that myself and kyle have dedicated ourselves too :)

i don't expect DC to hold the lead, but, it would definitely help the cause of my low level toons to pick up a bunch of jewelry...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 19, 2018 6:41PM
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    to glitch or not to glitch

i remember in my early years of gaming...back when nintendo ruled the gaming landscape...i used to buy a lot of game guide books...they would usually have some associated cheat codes with them to help "enhance" your gaming experience...

i've accidentally "ambushed" myself through a door and into a keep before (it bothers me when someone is able to escape a hordes grasp and get inside their keep for safety :s )...

when the "invisible wall" glitch was going on i walked straight in to an outpost without realizing what was going on...for the most part though - i haven't knowingly used any "glitches" in eso...

now if there was some glitch which enabled me to earn unlimited skillpoints, or instantly max a crafting skill line - ummmm, i might have to reevaluate my position on all that...

that's eso though...so RDR2 fans - i'm sure most of you know about the gold bar in the burnt sheriff's office you can glitch and turn 1 bar in to 32 bars...

was talking to a friend at work about it...they said they wouldn't use the glitch (they liked the challenge of trying to earn gold in game)...did the glitch last night: finished leveling the camp, paying off all my bounties (i was over $300 in some zones, and, kept getting attacked all the time by large posses), bought the best horse stuff, and bought and upgraded every gun i had unlocked with the gunsmith...still got about $12k or so left...

and, i'm feeling not at all guilty :p

been doing the CWC world boss dailies...fortunately because i'm on late - the game performance hasn't been too terrible when i'm playing...

need to check in on vivec NA tonight...saw that in vivec EU the covenant had actually taken over first (AD was making a big push though when i checked the scores)...

not doubt this is entirely due to the massive war contributions that myself and kyle have dedicated ourselves too :)

i don't expect DC to hold the lead, but, it would definitely help the cause of my low level toons to pick up a bunch of jewelry...

Man you bring up something that really isn't a big problem in ESO on Console, because on Console it's way harder to abuse hacks in MMO's that can be done on PC.

In PC gaming, hacking is very common place. It started with Korean MMO's, they are very grindy, and botting became a serious way for asian gaming farmers to sell in game currency to US players. Couple that with the fact that Korea was way ahead of the curve with eSports, I very quickly found in Lineage2 that every single high performing player was cheating.

I started cheating. I found out that most Korean / Chinese players all abuse the ever living *** out of hacking programs in MMO's. You'd be surprised to find out that amongst themselves, they readily agree that this is done, but to the outside world, especially to American players, they will fervently deny this is the case. They are extremely racist and very protective of the title of being the best gamers in their PC universe. But, they think that using these programs is acceptable amongst their inner circles because they've all agreed that at the highest level of play, everyone is using, and so all their doing is leveling the field.

It's really, really, funny. I have known people from my inner circle that were constant users of hack programs that would constantly complain on forums that such and such person is hacking. You just saw that one eSport gamer got nailed for cheating at CS:GO. This is a common problem in PC games.

The worst thing I've seen abused in ESO right now are invulnerability frames that players create for themselves in well known bolt holes in Cyro, they find the ledge that allows them to become untargetable and lure zergy noobs to their death while we all watch and laugh. I can't necessarily blame them, they have the balls to run solo, the knowledge to burst opponents that enter their space, and the composure to keep it all together while 15 people are attacking them while they kill 1 person once they leave their invulnerability frame.

• MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

IDK who this person is either, but kudos to holding that L high and saying to yourself, "L isn't for Loser, it's for Learning" and you did learn.

Manly!

I'm a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - it can teach you very quickly that losing is a part of life, and losing really is learning, if you allow it to be.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “The most interesting aspect of jiu-jitsu is… of course the techniques are great…but the sensibility of the opponent, sense of touch, the weight, the momentum, the transition from one movement to another. That’s the amazing thing about it. You must allow yourself to go as on auto pilot. You don’t know exactly where you’re going until the movement happened because you can not anticipate what is going to happen. You must allow yourself to be in a zero point; a neutral point. Be relaxed and connected with the variations. Flow with the go.”
    Rickson Gracie

i like that: flow with the go :)
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there more than 2 DC PvP players on the EU Kyne server?
    Maybe 3 with me. lol

EP 13137
    AD 10878
    DC 4183
    Ends in 1 day. smh
    I would play on VIvec but new account level 32 0 CP and scraped together armor is rough.
    Fun being a noob again. lol

Edited by TequilaFire on November 20, 2018 2:53PM
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe 3 with me. lol

EP 13137
    AD 10878
    DC 4183
    Ends in 1 day. smh
    I would play on VIvec but new account level 32 0 CP and scraped together armor is rough.

Missing out, Gooch claimed the entire map for Red last night. Literally every spot except Arrius rss :)
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe 3 with me. lol

EP 13137
    AD 10878
    DC 4183
    Ends in 1 day. smh

Missing out, Gooch claimed the entire map for Red last night. Literally every spot except Arrius rss :)

I am sure he had some help, but I am tired of the NA Vivec politics.
    Haven't played on the NA server this campaign wanted to level my EU main.
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe 3 with me. lol

EP 13137
    AD 10878
    DC 4183
    Ends in 1 day. smh

I am sure he had some help, but I am tired of the NA Vivec politics.
    Haven't played on the NA server this campaign wanted to level my EU main.

For sure, I think lots of AD are fighting on EP right now because of the DC girl who came to AD to try and be Emp. She got Emp'd and then I never see her on anymore. This game is weird. People get so mad at other people for a title.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    after doing the cwc daily logged in to vivec NA...it was kind of late, there was one bar DC, no bars for AD, and, EP had 3 bars...

was checking out zone chat to see where to go, and, the talk was that most folks were going to take a break after the map had turned red...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yikes, logged in again into vivec NA to do some fighting, EP had a score of 181...DC had one outpost, AD had one town - pretty much everything else was red...

logged back out...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ended up in vivec EU, spent a bunch of time hanging around nikel and just mindlessly fighting yellow players around the outpost, it was fun...

did a bit of capturing and defending keeps and ended up making over 50k AP in an hour, not a bad haul at all :)

had some fun rolling around and fighting...played on my stam warden...great group support character...
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe 3 with me. lol

EP 13137
    AD 10878
    DC 4183
    Ends in 1 day. smh

Just got another toon to 10 and went in to Kyne. Holy crap this place is rough flying solo on. Need friends to go in here and do stuff. Or at least I do. Cause I’m pretty bad. Lol I got an idea of what I want to do. It’s not cooperating though.