Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    Lokirules wrote: »
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Spent some quality time in Vivec over the weekend. Man these Milegates things make some interesting battle tactics. These fights are worse than outpost wars. I’ve no idea what the other new outposts were added for but making it a major pain trying to control more and getting lost trying to find it.

Got to see the main attraction at the Alesia bridge. I have a feeling that it will remain mostly forever destroyed if fo no reason than it’s cool to see it blown up! And then no one had repair kits to put it Back together so we could get across it. My hot bar is so messed up with all this stuff on there.

FTC. Whatever we want that to mean. Man I had a time getting into the right group. Got to be more descriptive. North, South East or West, LFG. It’s too hard trying to make it to the small squad commando stuff down south. Heck, by the time I get there, they’re ready to move on.

Biggest group I got into was about 12 people at any time. Same ol story. People all over the map. It’s so hard to gain traction.

The fights were everywhere and plentiful, and massive. How do they have the numbers everywhere? Like alright. Our 8 man squad and some stragglers are gonna take Brindle. Wait. No. 40 freaking reds are gonna come pouring out of there and roll us over, while another 30 yellow come up from the south.

Heck with it. Let’s death spawn up to Kingscrest and come back down to chalman. It’s the same freaking thing. We get a little traction at one point. Then lose focus on the Milegates fights.

They tried to farm us in the farmhouse tower at roe. But we’re too good for that dumb stuff. No ones going in there after you.

Saw an old adversary out there. Name rhymes with Pooch......you take him Cherry Pact. He’s all yours now.

We don’t want him lol

Umm what would you be without him?
    Spent some quality time in Vivec over the weekend. Man these Milegates things make some interesting battle tactics. These fights are worse than outpost wars. I’ve no idea what the other new outposts were added for but making it a major pain trying to control more and getting lost trying to find it.

Got to see the main attraction at the Alesia bridge. I have a feeling that it will remain mostly forever destroyed if fo no reason than it’s cool to see it blown up! And then no one had repair kits to put it Back together so we could get across it. My hot bar is so messed up with all this stuff on there.

FTC. Whatever we want that to mean. Man I had a time getting into the right group. Got to be more descriptive. North, South East or West, LFG. It’s too hard trying to make it to the small squad commando stuff down south. Heck, by the time I get there, they’re ready to move on.

Biggest group I got into was about 12 people at any time. Same ol story. People all over the map. It’s so hard to gain traction.

The fights were everywhere and plentiful, and massive. How do they have the numbers everywhere? Like alright. Our 8 man squad and some stragglers are gonna take Brindle. Wait. No. 40 freaking reds are gonna come pouring out of there and roll us over, while another 30 yellow come up from the south.

Heck with it. Let’s death spawn up to Kingscrest and come back down to chalman. It’s the same freaking thing. We get a little traction at one point. Then lose focus on the Milegates fights.

They tried to farm us in the farmhouse tower at roe. But we’re too good for that dumb stuff. No ones going in there after you.

Saw an old adversary out there. Name rhymes with Pooch......you take him Cherry Pact. He’s all yours now.

We don’t want him lol

Still don’t want him not my problem anymore tho crawl out through the fallout back to me
    Edited by Lokirules on November 13, 2018 5:15AM
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We don’t want him lol

Honorable.
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this because Red's have been winning, they don't like their Emperor though? This has been the most contested campaign in 3 months, the PVP is generally popping.

It seems like when someone Emp's everyone takes a collective break.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD was angry over Demigirl being emp this past weekend. I've been away for awhile so not sure what is going on PvP wise.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

We don’t want him lol

Honorable.

Have any of you ever talked to Gooch? So quick to judge based on absolutely no information. He carries whatever alliance he plays on. Furthermore, all of you are straight up hypocrites. Its laughable! You get offended and whine and I get banned while you guys talk *** about all the good players. Maybe try getting good yourself? Pathetic thread.
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭

We don’t want him lol

Honorable.

Have any of you ever talked to Gooch? So quick to judge based on absolutely no information. He carries whatever alliance he plays on. Furthermore, all of you are straight up hypocrites. Its laughable! You get offended and whine and I get banned while you guys talk *** about all the good players. Maybe try getting good yourself? Pathetic thread.

He farms Ap and that is it he’s good at that he doesn’t carry any alliance sorry
    Edited by Lokirules on November 14, 2018 10:26AM
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

We don’t want him lol

Honorable.

He farms Ap and that is it he’s good that he doesn’t carry any alliance sorry

Tf? He takes keep after keep after keep. We defend as best we can but theres only so much 12 can do against endless zergs. You speak from ignorance once again.
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭

We don’t want him lol

Honorable.

Tf? He takes keep after keep after keep. We defend as best we can but theres only so much 12 can do against endless zergs. You speak from ignorance once again.

Case in point farming Ap on scroll again today
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We don’t want him lol

Honorable.

Goes way back to his DC days with me, so 4 years of observation not so quick.
    Edited by TequilaFire on November 14, 2018 1:22PM
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing less the past week or so - RDR2 has been a good change, and when I do PvP in ESO I see "YOU CAN NOT MOUNT IN COMBAT" so much that I soon give up. Last night I was on for only 30 minutes, and 10 of those were spent simply trying to use a shrine to travel to another keep. Couldn't, because I was "in combat" lol

I know PvP is competitive but I'll get behind anyone who's fighting for the team I'm on, regardless of what faction they were in before. EP's current AP leader is, IMHO, a solid player who definitely helps EP on the leaderboard. And no, I've never spoken to him. I'm too busy trying to fight the other factions to get on board with infighting though. Nothing productive ever comes of that.
    PS4NA
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We don’t want him lol

Honorable.

Gooch is probably the biggest concern on AD side. AD unites specifically to ensure he doesn't get Emp'd because we know he will run the map until he passes out from exhaustion if he gets it.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MalagenR wrote: »

We don’t want him lol

Honorable.

Gooch is probably the biggest concern on AD side. AD unites specifically to ensure he doesn't get Emp'd because we know he will run the map until he passes out from exhaustion if he gets it.

that is soooooo freaking funny man...it's not just gooch...i've run into other emps (on both servers now), that once they get crowned - they are not logging off for anything (yuch, i just had the gruesome thought of someone wearing those "depends" undergarments just so they don't have to get up and move :# )...

seriously, that must be one hell of a ride for some folks...
    i-am-a-golden-god-gif.gif
    Edited by geonsocal on November 14, 2018 5:59PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    I've been playing less the past week or so - RDR2 has been a good change, and when I do PvP in ESO I see "YOU CAN NOT MOUNT IN COMBAT" so much that I soon give up. Last night I was on for only 30 minutes, and 10 of those were spent simply trying to use a shrine to travel to another keep. Couldn't, because I was "in combat" lol

I know PvP is competitive but I'll get behind anyone who's fighting for the team I'm on, regardless of what faction they were in before. EP's current AP leader is, IMHO, a solid player who definitely helps EP on the leaderboard. And no, I've never spoken to him. I'm too busy trying to fight the other factions to get on board with infighting though. Nothing productive ever comes of that.

Yeah man I've hardly played pvp so far this patch. Its not fun. It's slow. Can't mount. Can't change skills. Always "in combat"
    Boring
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

We don’t want him lol

Honorable.

Goes way back to his DC days with me, so 4 years of observation not so quick.

He doesn't know any of your names though so theres no way you know him if you've never spoken to one another. 4 years of judging a book by its cover and spitting out what others tell you because you are a sheep minded individual.

We don’t want him lol

Honorable.

Case in point farming Ap on scroll again today

Gooch often times has whoever picks up the scroll drop it for the randoms standing around. Shoot, I'm not even allowed to go dump it in slaughterfish or lava anymore when grouped with him. Rarely does he scroll farm unless its dead and we're getting no fights at all. You're delusional.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's awesome abyss...sounds like you're having a blast...

easy to burn out on this *** after a few years...that's cool you've found a way to get in to it again...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's knows who I am that is BS, tell him to look at his blocked list. lol
    I should know better than to respond to any thing you write Abyss.
    Edited by TequilaFire on November 15, 2018 1:24PM
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately gooch may not admit it but I believe he does know of me back when he was DC I sniped him and got hate mail lol went into DC chat one time and he was salty with me and calling me all kinds of stuff but I really don't got anything against the dude when he joined ad he actually played for ad he was in bds for a short time but never ran with us he would always run with goodguy1964 i knew goodguy for a short time when he was in a raz he would run in are groups sometimes idk what happened tho I never see goodguy run with gooch hardly any more I join random groups at times and people know of me that I have never even heard of plenty still have no clue who the heck I am tho and I like it that way lol only thing i didn't like that gooch did was sell emp tho to coca while he was ad I guess he sold it to coca for 100 dollars or some crap like that lol
    Edited by Jake1576 on November 15, 2018 2:28PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9pyj.gif

gooooooooch...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha...hey abyss...let your pvp buddy know we're all big fans of his here...

every good super hero movie needs a great villian...in order to be a great villian - you have to pose a legitimate threat...

nobody cares about baron von zemo, or the sandman...they're punk bad guys...it's all about apocalypse, doctor doom, darkseid...

and this includes every character on each alliance, gooch has killed me sooooo many times :# once or twice when i saw them in the same keep, rocking the same banner, i thought - at least dude ain't killing me today :)

the vast majority of me getting killed involves me rushing into battle trying to overwhelm folks - without realizing whom i'm fighting...against most people, being really aggressive works...

i'm particularly guilty of this when i first log on...maybe had not the easiest day at work - i port into a keep, and, i just wanna fight...rush in, only to be obliterated by some well timed rotation and ult...

i can only clearly remember one time killing gooch...it was late at night and i caught him jumping off the back of a resource tower (being chased by a whole bunch of other folks)...hit him just as he landed...

seriously, i am super happy we have the level of players we do on ps4...i don't want to fight potatoes all the time (maybe like only 90% of the time :p )...

one of the best things about fighting an OP player or dungeon/world boss is that you got to have your *** together if you want to be successful...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 15, 2018 7:18PM
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

I asked. He doesn't know you. Sorry, bud. You're just another zergling to us kind of like a herd of zebras. None of them are special. Just a mass of AP.
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    Unfortunately gooch may not admit it but I believe he does know of me back when he was DC I sniped him and got hate mail lol went into DC chat one time and he was salty with me and calling me all kinds of stuff but I really don't got anything against the dude when he joined ad he actually played for ad he was in bds for a short time but never ran with us he would always run with goodguy1964 i knew goodguy for a short time when he was in a raz he would run in are groups sometimes idk what happened tho I never see goodguy run with gooch hardly any more I join random groups at times and people know of me that I have never even heard of plenty still have no clue who the heck I am tho and I like it that way lol only thing i didn't like that gooch did was sell emp tho to coca while he was ad I guess he sold it to coca for 100 dollars or some crap like that lol

You killed him with a desync. Congrats, like so many others, he doesn't know you. You're not the only 5 star sniper who lacks the ability to use any other ability besides snipe out there.
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭

I asked. He doesn't know you. Sorry, bud. You're just another zergling to us kind of like a herd of zebras. None of them are special. Just a mass of AP.

You killed him with a desync. Congrats, like so many others, he doesn't know you. You're not the only 5 star sniper who lacks the ability to use any other ability besides snipe out there.

This Superiority complex drives people from the game Abyss besides we all know you love Gooch anyway go find out if Wife is ok with you marrying him
    Edited by Lokirules on November 15, 2018 11:57PM
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Come on now abyss i was in group with gooch when he was in bds one time and heard his voice he sounded like a little girl at the time he must of only been 15 or 16 still in school lol i know the dude has heard of me he does not know me maybe but he has heard of me no matter what you or he says at least i said he does help the alliance he is on when it benefits him you have such a huge ego abyss their is only player's in this game look at it how you will but we are all zerglings honestly
    Edited by Jake1576 on November 15, 2018 11:51PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He doesn't know any of your names

i don't know man...there was this one time at a bridge fight - and, i died, but, i'm pretty sure just as i was dying gooch's character was looking right at me...at least for a millisecond or so...i know he must know me...i probably haunt his dreams each and every night...

hahahahahahahahaha...you all are too funny...

seriously though - thanks, i'm having a brutal day at work (it ain't really that bad, it just ain't easy)...i needed the laugh...

thanks goodness for you all :)
    Edited by geonsocal on November 16, 2018 12:04AM
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

i don't know man...there was this one time at a bridge fight - and, i died, but, i'm pretty sure just as i was dying gooch's character was looking right at me...at least for a millisecond or so...i know he must know me...i probably haunt his dreams each and every night...

seriously though - thanks, i'm having a brutal day at work (it ain't really that bad, it just ain't easy)...i needed the laugh...

Same @geonsocal it’s way too slow at work just want to be at home killing Super mutants in 76. For all the crap reviews that 76 has garnered I find it incredibly fun. Especially when I pvp someone for his junk just to make bullets for my assault rifle
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same @geonsocal it’s way too slow at work just want to be at home killing Super mutants in 76. For all the crap reviews that 76 has garnered I find it incredibly fun. Especially when I pvp someone for his junk just to make bullets for my assault rifle

what the hecks loki?!?!?

oh man, I thought fallout 76 wasn't being released until next week...

hmmmmm, please let us know from time to time what you think...

I'm having trouble just playing eso, fortnite and RDR2...pretty sure i may not have time for another game...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 16, 2018 12:38AM
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭

what the hecks loki?!?!?

oh man, I thought fallout 76 wasn't being released until next week...

hmmmmm, please let us know from time to time what you think...

I'm having trouble just playing eso, fortnite and RDR2...pretty sure i may not have time for another game...

No problem there are some major issues I have come across with 76 the biggest being when I set two robot on fire my frame rate went down to zero I had to go back down the stairs to the basement till it cleared. And as for being a raider in that game it’s very costly in terms of money stimpacks and ammo a huge bounty is put on your head that all the players in a server can see it has lead to several Alamo defenses of bases and me getting some justified t-bags it’s fun
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw the giant bat tonight in Fallout 76. I miraculously sniped him and got a hit in as he flew over head, special battle music started but then it just disappeared.

He was lv50, I doubt could of taken him out being so low level.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on November 16, 2018 2:16AM
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    I saw the giant bat tonight in Fallout 76. I miraculously sniped him and got a hit in as he flew over head, special battle music started but then it just disappeared.

He was lv50, I doubt could of taken him out being so low level.

I’m barely getting to lvl 20 I missed a good chunk of the beta because of work :neutral:
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

Come on now abyss i was in group with gooch when he was in bds one time and heard his voice he sounded like a little girl at the time he must of only been 15 or 16 still in school lol i know the dude has heard of me he does not know me maybe but he has heard of me no matter what you or he says at least i said he does help the alliance he is on when it benefits him you have such a huge ego abyss their is only player's in this game look at it how you will but we are all zerglings honestly

Hes 25 actually, lol.

This Superiority complex drives people from the game Abyss besides we all know you love Gooch anyway go find out if Wife is ok with you marrying him

You are silly, bub. Maybe you're 16 or 17 if thats all you have to say. Furthermore, was that a gay joke here on the super sensitive forums in 2018? @ZOS_jesC correct me if i'm wrong, but thats a no no here I thought. This whole thread is just naming and shaming gooch at this point among other players.

I don't "love" Gooch, but I think it's pretty pathetic of you guys to talk *** about someone who can't say thinks back because they don't have access to the forums. Also, this superiority complex as you call it is 100% fact. We are your betters. Probably best the sheep doesn't pretend its a lion and sticks to its herd for its own sake. Same goes for you.
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on November 16, 2018 3:35AM
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys are comical. Just a bunch of hypocrites here on the forums in your safe space for those who only share your opinion.
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on November 16, 2018 3:38AM
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    You guys are comical. Just a bunch of hypocrites here on the forums in your safe space for those who only share your opinion.

No it’s the fact that you treat everyone like they are the scum of the pond destroying the mostly friendly discussion that’s been going on here for the past 3ish years. I may not agree with some of the stuff @MalagenR says but I didn’t treat him as scum. You who has been banned many a time from the forums has very little to stand on and with the way you worship him I can make that joke so yeah Abyss you and your ilk who do see everyone else as inferior sheep make the game unfun for people.
    I’m a Farmer so what