The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What did you get in your Daily Reward crates?

rook3162005
rook3162005
✭✭✭
This was my haul.

Screenshot_20181120_190035.png?width=1103&height=619

Screenshot_20181120_190053.png?width=1103&height=619
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm out of luck this time.
    disposable-garbage-bags-250x250.jpg
  • TaliColdwater
    TaliColdwater
    ✭✭✭
    I got:
    -the usual potions and poisons
    -a crown mimic stone
    -riding lessons for stamina and carrying capacity
    -2 headpieces which are actually very pretty (put one on my character right away)
    -a gray sabre cat cub pet!!!
    :)
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up the snowcat I missed out on when it was available. I was saving my gems to buy it outright next time they came around but now I don't have to! This has been a great rng day for me, mounts, tempers, dungeon drops, I'm almost afraid to stop playing!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got notta...but I did get enough gems to get the Lava Line Salamander from them!

...but I got notta outta the crates nonetheless. >w<
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on November 21, 2018 7:30AM
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing useful.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just gems for dups and trash. It's pushed my gems back over the 100 mark though, so that's good.
    PC EU
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    18 gems and Librarian personality :smiley: Not super lucky, but it could be so much worse (2 blue items which I don't have and which I wouldn't ever use). There can never be too many gems and each new one is welcome; and I must say I was actually thinking about the personality when it was available, but I didn't have gems to spare back then :)
  • Mason_King
    Mason_King
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot, I think it was Potions and Poisons.
    I traded it all for crown gems.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple of emotes, and a bunch of gems.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got two nice square boxes with a pretty emblem on the side. I set them on the shelf with the others. The emblems glow, so they make for a rather bright room. Saves on my electricity bill, but I am going to have to buy more shelves.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    *charlie brown voice*

I got a rock.

(Or more specifically, a bunch of things I turned into 'rocks'/gems. Oh, and some nauseating leper zombie skin thing.)
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A recolour of a dog I already had from previous crown crates and gems.

There were some other collection items but apparently I already had them so they turned into gems, I can't remember what they were because I was just going through it quickly clearing all the various pop-ups and notifications I got when I logged in.
    Edited by Danikat on November 21, 2018 7:58PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple circlets, a couple pets, and a frosty guar mount.
    I've got two accounts and play both NA and EU, though, so of course I get all the goodies on the secondary accounts. Hah.
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the tiger cub, which was a little thrilling.
    I don't have the tiger mount, however. :/
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poisons, potions, a meal, a crafting style gem, a pet I already had, a house cat
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Protoavis73
    Protoavis73
    ✭✭✭
    A Dragon Priest costume and a few other things. Not bad actually, I like it.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    The random gods were kind well pleased.
    LGuykak.jpg[\img]