The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    I tried small man stuff for a minute...I am no where near focused enough for that.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha...well said :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abyss, hit a nerve eh? You will never change. lol
    BTW, we had extremely organized groups with great leaders back on PC before I transferred, hell there was even an all werewolf group way back then before it was vogue that wiped the opposition.
    Edited by TequilaFire on November 3, 2018 1:11PM
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Abyss, hit a nerve eh? You will never change. lol
    BTW, we had extremely organized groups with great leaders back on PC before I transferred, hell there was even an all werewolf group way back then before it was vogue that wiped the opposition.

I'm not talking about PC. PC is irrelevant to my point. Furthermore, I love how when I respond to your silly assumptions, you claim to know my emotional state behind a wall of text. It's quite the gift you've got there reading people's minds. You should put it to use because you might even surpass the famed Bill Gates in wealth.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    holy cow, was clicking around and came across this bit of eso propaganda featuring robert whitaker (ufc middleweight champ)...

i had heard demetrius johnson plays (longtime ufc flyweight champ, lost recently to henry cejudo, and then switched organizations)...

whitaker says he plays an imperial tank...i can just imagine someone trolling him in a dungeon saying he sucks, can't hold aggro and has no idea how to fight :)
    Edited by geonsocal on November 5, 2018 5:15AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmmmmm, having a bit of a dilemma over in EU land...been playing in vivec there the last 4 nights are so...

i've noticed since i've been there a lot of time when i log in there's a bunch of the same folks continually typing "lfg" in zone chat (basically getting no group invites)...that coupled with the fact that on more than a few occasions i've been trying to take keeps it's just been myself and one or two others has got me thinking i may want/need to start forming some groups...

once upon a time uncle sam was kind enough to entrust me with the care of some of its fine sons and daughters...after hanging up my dress blues (actually still have them in a closet - yeah, no chance i'm still fitting in to those these days :p ), had a few gigs were i got to play "the boss"...at the time it was kind of fun...leading at times is part acting - gotta get *** done, but, you can have fun doing it...you can pretend to be somebody else for awhile...the way people responded made me feel good...

hit 40 and had a sudden moment of clarity - seemed the only thing i was good for professionally was telling other folks what to do...left home for uncle sam's green machine when i was 17, by 40 i was burned out on being out front...changed course at work, learned some useful skills and took up being a contributing team member :)

i've done all i can since to avoid ever being in charge (except with the god kids, at this point - it seems i'm stuck with them - although to be honest - most days i'm not really to sure who's in charge there)...

i don't know, might be fun to do some crown stuff for a while...seems like there's some really good people over there in vivec EU...and, it sucks getting a door down and then having 1 or 2 enemies wipe you...strength in numbers and all...
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They need leadership George. If nothing more than to tell everyone where to go and kill stuff. The zergs I got into, were all over the map spread out. It’s kind of a big wtf? And No one talks at all!

They miss the point. Get into a big group, so you can all tackle a large objective together and have any chance at a successful outcome.

We had half the group at Chalman, a bunch at ales and a few down messing with ash. The famous football announcer from NA don’t put up with that.

Guess what happened. We lost them all. Got gated for a minute. Had to take back Rayles and Glademist as the yellow swarm took over and deposed the Emp.

In Fairness, AD has a massive semi coordinated groups running Vivec EU. We saw a small handful of Red Commando grievers out there just being a thorn in the side to everyone, but not really taking anything for themselves.

Love the battles. Got lost in the war for awhile over the weekend. It was great.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you know, it just kind of frustrated me a bit that a number of different people were calling out in chat, but, couldn't get any group invites...

there was obviously at least one small group of DC players (maybe five or six players) doing some work on the map - but, they must have wanted to keep their group small and/or to themselves...

nothing wrong with that of course...

I don't know the NA vivec usual raid leaders very well (heck, I only really know a few folks who play out on the map, and, that's primarily from the forums) - but, at least they're always asking in zone chat if folks would like a group invite....

granted it's early in the morning Europe time when I'm on, but, there just isn't much opportunity for folks to join groups during the time I'm on...

over in NA world - I can understand why some people can't get invited (burned bridges) to groups...but, the "randoms" in EU vivec seem to be really good folks...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 5, 2018 7:06PM
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the above mention guilds have killed and been killed at one time or another.
    The problem with them is there is no loyalty, they switch to the side their leaders want to 5 star a toon on.
    What I find amusing is Abyss running with a group you zergling! :D

What I find amusing is you calling me a zergling when I could 1vX everyone in this thread. Furthermore, Fatality is ALWAYS outnumbered 10-1 and winning, so try harder. I run with Fatality because Gooch asked me to and I like to hang out with the people in the guild. Yeah, everyone eventually dies in Cyrodiil, but with the guilds mentioned, it's only AFTER tearing through 100 players. Loyalty to a faction in a game is silly, especially when they're truly all bad. The leaders of the guild don't switch factions to get another 5 star either, it's only if everyone seems to want to play another faction for whatever reason or someone needs help crowning their new character. Sorry to bust your bubble, but Gooch is not the self-centered prick you think he is. Shows how truly ignorant you are and how much information you get from zergling gossip.
    They brought organized group play to console.

Not exactly. A lot of these people watched YouTubers on PC or were trained by PC transfers. PC already had a bunch of tactics nailed down by the time the game came out for console a year later. They also have Add-ons that tell them pretty much everything about the map without even looking at it.

Baconator was the PC transfer and the leader of that whole guild originally called "The Flawless Conquerors" I think. I understand PC was already trucking along by the time console version released, but what I'm saying is nobody was doing the organized group play like they were with the same success they had until long after ON CONSOLE. They probably didn't watch any videos either, but having come from other MMOs, they likely already knew how to funnel and nuke mindless players. They got better at it too with time. They did indeed introduce it to console or else you'd have seen PC transfers doing it first and you didn't. PC transfers were too busy 1vXing all of us with maxed out characters and BIS gear to even bother with group play. We were all noobs struggling to understand how important crafted sets were and how upgrading helped a lot.

Bruh if you put me and 1 other zergling on you, you're dying. There will be no 1vX'ing of me.
    All the above mention guilds have killed and been killed at one time or another.
    The problem with them is there is no loyalty, they switch to the side their leaders want to 5 star a toon on.

What I find amusing is you calling me a zergling when I could 1vX everyone in this thread. Furthermore, Fatality is ALWAYS outnumbered 10-1 and winning, so try harder. I run with Fatality because Gooch asked me to and I like to hang out with the people in the guild. Yeah, everyone eventually dies in Cyrodiil, but with the guilds mentioned, it's only AFTER tearing through 100 players. Loyalty to a faction in a game is silly, especially when they're truly all bad. The leaders of the guild don't switch factions to get another 5 star either, it's only if everyone seems to want to play another faction for whatever reason or someone needs help crowning their new character. Sorry to bust your bubble, but Gooch is not the self-centered prick you think he is. Shows how truly ignorant you are and how much information you get from zergling gossip.

Not exactly. A lot of these people watched YouTubers on PC or were trained by PC transfers. PC already had a bunch of tactics nailed down by the time the game came out for console a year later. They also have Add-ons that tell them pretty much everything about the map without even looking at it.

Baconator was the PC transfer and the leader of that whole guild originally called "The Flawless Conquerors" I think. I understand PC was already trucking along by the time console version released, but what I'm saying is nobody was doing the organized group play like they were with the same success they had until long after ON CONSOLE. They probably didn't watch any videos either, but having come from other MMOs, they likely already knew how to funnel and nuke mindless players. They got better at it too with time. They did indeed introduce it to console or else you'd have seen PC transfers doing it first and you didn't. PC transfers were too busy 1vXing all of us with maxed out characters and BIS gear to even bother with group play. We were all noobs struggling to understand how important crafted sets were and how upgrading helped a lot.

These are statements of a player that has found a real guild to join. Comfortable in the knowledge that he doesn't have to associate with anyone outside of his guild to have to fun in ESO.

Real guilds in games are a rarity these days. You almost never find them. Most trading guilds in ESO are more organized than any of the PVE guilds or PVP guilds. It's hilarious.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    MalagenR wrote: »

Bruh if you put me and 1 other zergling on you, you're dying. There will be no 1vX'ing of me.

These are statements of a player that has found a real guild to join. Comfortable in the knowledge that he doesn't have to associate with anyone outside of his guild to have to fun in ESO.

Real guilds in games are a rarity these days. You almost never find them. Most trading guilds in ESO are more organized than any of the PVE guilds or PVP guilds. It's hilarious.

Here are some videos. Notice I'm a medium dk in all of these which nobody plays anymore. Non-meta with HUGE disadvantages and X-ing. Do I claim to be the best? No, I could name 100 players far better than me easy but none of them are in here to my knowledge. Tbh I only really have respect for the OG players of old, many of which have left ESO behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c2-pQhY9kE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_WKKlKeBck
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4E7fiE-GLg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuVDoPlUfno
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osQINi0v5UI

Lets go back even further when I didn't even realize how beneficial gold weapons were and was using blue gear and purple weapons. My build involved marksman and I was still X-ing. I warn you these are pretty painful to watch mainly because of the poor editing and music! Point being, you are a standard zergling to me (no skill and no threat) until you give me some sort of reason to assume otherwise. I've been X-ing a long time and that includes before my irrelevant youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDFkpfkvYME
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riZ0i9uC0L8
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on November 6, 2018 12:28AM
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did a x once
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a x once

Did you do circle, triangle and square?
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Here are some videos. Notice I'm a medium dk in all of these which nobody plays anymore. Non-meta with HUGE disadvantages and X-ing. Do I claim to be the best? No, I could name 100 players far better than me easy but none of them are in here to my knowledge. Tbh I only really have respect for the OG players of old, many of which have left ESO behind.

Lets go back even further when I didn't even realize how beneficial gold weapons were and was using blue gear and purple weapons. My build involved marksman and I was still X-ing. I warn you these are pretty painful to watch mainly because of the poor editing and music! Point being, you are a standard zergling to me (no skill and no threat) until you give me some sort of reason to assume otherwise. I've been X-ing a long time and that includes before my irrelevant youtube channel.

I don't know what point you're trying to make. I could care less if you think I'm a zergling, you dumpstering noobs for your highlight reel means nothing to me. I'll still Xv1 you anytime I see you. Keeping X'ing bud!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was a little late making it in to work this morning...wanted to log in and take a look at the alessia bridge...

turns out my timing was just right...had the chance to watch the bridge getting taken down - it was marvelous!!!

was standing just a little too close though and got to take a dip in the niben river...yeah, them slaughterfish were hungry :)
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't know what point you're trying to make. I could care less if you think I'm a zergling, you dumpstering noobs for your highlight reel means nothing to me. I'll still Xv1 you anytime I see you. Keeping X'ing bud!

The point was fairly obvious was it not? You would try and Xv1 me and lose. Its really simple
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    planning to take the day off tomorrow to just relax at home...

probably gonna pick up red dead redemption 2 after work today...

a bunch of taco bell and red bull should do just nicely...

mmmmmmmm, I love that new game smell :p
    Edited by geonsocal on November 6, 2018 6:45PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    turns out my timing was just right...had the chance to watch the bridge getting taken down - it was marvelous!!!

Hopefully it stays destroyed forever
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hopefully it stays destroyed forever

i hope all is well in the world for you...whatcha playing captain?
    Edited by geonsocal on November 6, 2018 7:48PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, just wow...

so download complete, still on the tutorial, getting ready to go hunting with one of the gang, john I think...

read a few reviews, talked to someone at work who's recently started the game (I guess we've all recently started the game :p )...

they warned me that the pace was slow...still getting used to the mechanics, but, real glad that I can actually climb stuff...

the depth, dialogue, environment are pretty top notch...I don't play a ton of games, but, the quality is amazing...

for the life of me though - why no dog gone character creation...why I gotta be arthur?

gotta remember to log in on both servers...i want the murkmire dlc, and, I need the daily rewards for my new characters...well played zos ;)

been having fun being "chatty" over in EU land while visiting vivec...

his name is charles...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 7, 2018 7:07AM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    planning to take the day off tomorrow to just relax at home...

probably gonna pick up red dead redemption 2 after work today...

a bunch of taco bell and red bull should do just nicely...

mmmmmmmm, I love that new game smell :p

After eating Taco Bell it's not the game you will be smelling! lmao
    Edited by TequilaFire on November 7, 2018 1:24PM
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]

The point was fairly obvious was it not? You would try and Xv1 me and lose. Its really simple[/quote]

Negative. You would get zerged like all the rest.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    @MalagenR I supported my claim with videos, but you just run your mouth like everyone in the community and fail to provide any backup. You'd definitely get Xed without question. Zerglings are like sheep and we your keepers. We herd you to the kill zone and you guys have no clue what to do when it happens. No resource management, no damage on your own, no spacial awareness, slow reactions, and extremely predictable movements. The only exception being when you decide to throw on a cheesy build and use it SOMEWHAT effectively, but due to the fact you love to run your mouth with no support, I assume thats not you. You're just AP for the enemy and a VD proc for the friendly you're next to. :)
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on November 8, 2018 4:28AM
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Added an emoji to let the wannabe psychics in this thread know I'm emotionally stable when replying to this nonsense. Perhaps one day yall will be able to accurately figure the emotion of a writer based on his text with no background of the individual.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    man there are a bunch of folks trying to sell spell strategist in cyro zone chat...

thinking I may end putting together a set for my magplar...
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added an emoji to let the wannabe psychics in this thread know I'm emotionally stable when replying to this nonsense. Perhaps one day yall will be able to accurately figure the emotion of a writer based on his text with no background of the individual.

Only if this 5pc Charles Xavier set has auto report everytime I moan and groan.

https://youtu.be/K956y2om92I

Need to keep this illusion going full force. Go big or go home.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on November 8, 2018 12:39PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't have to be named Clara Voyant to detect you are full of it! :p
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for those of you whom haven't picked up and started RDR2 - the pace is S-L-O-W...really really S-L-O-W...

which isn't to say it's not enjoyable, just slow...it's only been a day, but, I'm still having trouble figuring out some of the combat mechanics...been shooting some folks when I don't want to, and, having trouble shooting some folks when i do want to...

back over on eso - with a little over a week in the campaign: AD and EP are just about tied for first in vivec NA...

good to see EP bounce back after the disappointing end to the last campaign...

AD looks to be really strong during non-peak US time...

over on vivec EU, AD has a comfortable 4k lead over second place DC (yay, go DC :))...

hope all is well for everyone...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RDR2 is only slow during Chapter 1 because that is the tutorial chapter.
    One thing about RDR2 it doesn't hold your hand and point out what you are supposed to do next with pointers above NPC's heads. It is up to you to choose what to do next. You can get lost in crafting, fishing and hunting though.
    After you unlock the fast travel map by upgrading the main camp things go much faster.
    Edited by TequilaFire on November 8, 2018 7:23PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mostly just wanna kill stuff :p

wondering how long it's gonna take me to get that morality bar pushed all the way to the left...

I'm at horseshoe overlook now collecting debts...riding around feels like riding around in cyrodiil - sooooo much space...

unbelievably beautiful environment though, and the dialogue is absolutely superb...

can't wait till I can actually fight well...
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    I can truly say that Fallout 76 is awesome even with all its glorious bugs I was doing pvp with a few friends and we *** up people we had a huge bounty and got Zerged down but it was amazing
    Edited by Lokirules on November 8, 2018 11:42PM
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokirules wrote: »
    I can truly say that Fallout 76 is awesome even with all its glorious bugs I was doing pvp with a few friends and we *** up people we had a huge bounty and got Zerged down but it was amazing

thanks for letting us know :)

hmmmm, wow - gaming wise my time may be getting pretty filled up...

I'm not completely burned out on eso (even after 3 plus years), however - it's pretty refreshing to play different games that are also enjoyable...

and, like most folks - there's only so much time available to me to play games...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 8, 2018 11:52PM