The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean honestly if you want to win campaigns you need organized PVP guilds. AD is winning because the crowns are organized right now. It's not a numbers imbalance. I'm running with AD and witnessing red numbers, Red seems really really disorganized right now.

That wasn't the case at the beginning of the campaign. During the beginning of the campaign Red was being really good.

After playing MMO's for 15+ years I can assure you that players getting organized in an MMO is the most powerful thing that can happen.

In EVE I was baiting Goonie black ops and I was only a ceptor pilot FC

In Aion I led the entire Siel Server Asmo faction to many faction first victories against a much more numerous Elyos faction, sometimes we were winning 200v400 that is not a joke - 200 vs 400, because we timed our transforms, pincer'd, had organized communication, etc.

I have tons of stories like this in my back pocket since i've been leading PVP groups since I started playing MMO's.

1.) Communication is king, if your crown is a salty butthurt boy that wants fame you'll join the group and listen to him drone on and on and on like he or she wants to hear the sounds of their own voice, this guy or gal is toxic, leave them, they are trash.

2.) Organization is prince, it comes 2nd because you can't get organized unless you have good Comms, good Comms gives you the ability to organize your crowns, set traps, pincer strategies, etc.

If your faction is out numbered, and you can manage to get organized, you have a serious, very serious advantage. Organizing 400 players is way harder than organizing 200 players, but organization and communication are a multiplier of x3 or more, if you're communicating well and organized 200 players can be like 1000 players.

What good organization and timing would give you in ESO as a PVP guild?

1.) Ultimate drop timing - not enough players use Negate, it's the most OP zerg vs. zerg ultimate and the fact that most Sorc's on EP/DC are dropping Meteor in zergs is noob level ***.

2.) Positioning - I see lots of tanks in PVP - for some reason they aren't in front of cloth/med armor wearers - even dating back to Lineage2 I've always put my high health high defense people in front of everyone else, just based on the nature of the average player they are going to select the 1st target - and if that 1st target is a damage soak, even if the damage soak dies, it did it's job amazingly well.

3.) Warhorn - I never see Warhorn being called for or dropping in zergs - pathetic, it's the most powerful skill in the game for zerg vs. zerg outside of Negate

4.) Ranged Vicious Death sets - Sorc's in my PVP guild would all be running Negate + Vicious Death + Alteration Mastery (lower cost of Negate + Spell Crit + Sustain) - we would steam roll everyone

So this is why I call your complaints crying, I doubt you're trying to enact anything of this sort, instead of trying to come up with solutions to your "outnumbered" problem, you're crying.

I'll drink them tears, I *** love salt.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MalagenR wrote: »
    I mean honestly if you want to win campaigns you need organized PVP guilds. AD is winning because the crowns are organized right now. It's not a numbers imbalance. I'm running with AD and witnessing red numbers, Red seems really really disorganized right now.

That wasn't the case at the beginning of the campaign. During the beginning of the campaign Red was being really good.

After playing MMO's for 15+ years I can assure you that players getting organized in an MMO is the most powerful thing that can happen.

In Aion I led the entire Siel Server Asmo faction to many faction first victories against a much more numerous Elyos faction, sometimes we were winning 200v400 that is not a joke - 200 vs 400, because we timed our transforms, pincer'd, had organized communication, etc.

I have tons of stories like this in my back pocket since i've been leading PVP groups since I started playing MMO's.

1.) Communication is king, if your crown is a salty butthurt boy that wants fame you'll join the group and listen to him drone on and on and on like he or she wants to hear the sounds of their own voice, this guy or gal is toxic, leave them, they are trash.

2.) Organization is prince, it comes 2nd because you can't get organized unless you have good Comms, good Comms gives you the ability to organize your crowns, set traps, pincer strategies, etc.

If your faction is out numbered, and you can manage to get organized, you have a serious, very serious advantage. Organizing 400 players is way harder than organizing 200 players, but organization and communication are a multiplier of x3 or more, if you're communicating well and organized 200 players can be like 1000 players.

1.) Ultimate drop timing - not enough players use Negate, it's the most OP zerg vs. zerg ultimate and the fact that most Sorc's on EP/DC are dropping Meteor in zergs is noob level ***.

2.) Positioning - I see lots of tanks in PVP - for some reason they aren't in front of cloth/med armor wearers - even dating back to Lineage2 I've always put my high health high defense people in front of everyone else, just based on the nature of the average player they are going to select the 1st target - and if that 1st target is a damage soak, even if the damage soak dies, it did it's job amazingly well.

3.) Warhorn - I never see Warhorn being called for or dropping in zergs - pathetic, it's the most powerful skill in the game for zerg vs. zerg outside of Negate

4.) Ranged Vicious Death sets - Sorc's in my PVP guild would all be running Negate + Vicious Death + Alteration Mastery (lower cost of Negate + Spell Crit + Sustain) - we would steam roll everyone

So this is why I call your complaints crying, I doubt you're trying to enact anything of this sort, instead of trying to come up with solutions to your "outnumbered" problem, you're crying.

Please take your trolling elsewhere as this is a thread where members of opposing factions have always gotten along.
    We know how to organize and play, just no one is playing for EP or DC because AD has the swarm the map mentality with no regard for it's affect on overall PvP.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahahahhahahahahaha...you were on a roll there malagen until the whole crying thing :)

seriously though, I don't know about those other pvp mmo's, but, you definitely make coordinated pvping sound fun as hell...

I'm glad I'm getting back in to grouping up in vivec...

hmmmmm, you have make some really good points and have a very strong argument towards achieving success in pvp - maybe the real solution for achieving cyrodiil "competitive balance" is to disallow groups and comm's :p
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭

Lool Ep is organized all the guilds do work together it’s our useless randoms who push blue refuse to siege and generally do nothing that helps and cry when they haven’t taken a keep in 4 hours. It’s this plus Ad faction stacking 100 plus people in the morning on every keep that leads to us seemingly disorganized and yes it’s ad zerging everyone out of campaign if you yellows want a farm server your close to getting one. I will stress this again play Ep or Dc for a month and tell me how hard Ad has it. And how their actions aren’t slowly killing pvp
    Edited by Lokirules on October 26, 2018 7:50PM
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokirules wrote: »

Lool Ep is organized all the guilds do work together it’s our useless randoms who push blue refuse to siege and generally do nothing that helps and cry when they haven’t taken a keep in 4 hours. It’s this plus Ad faction stacking 100 plus people in the morning on every keep that leads to us seemingly disorganized and yes it’s ad zerging everyone out of campaign if you yellows want a farm server your close to getting one. I will stress this again play Ep or Dc for a month and tell me how hard Ad has it. And how their actions aren’t slowly killing pvp

Your idea of organized is - "Stack on crown, stack on crown, stack on crown".......that's not organized to the level of competency I'm speaking of.

Also, I'm not trolling. I honestly think you're QQ'ing about being outnumbered when you should be looking for an organized solution. Which is totally possible.

Like I said, I never see reds drop negates, and all I do is hang out at fort / outpost sieges and drop negates on people. I play during primetime, when apparently all your best players on. I've never seen a choke point get Negate'd by red.

So, it is what it is. Red does have some really smart bombers though.

• MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    hahahahhahahahahaha...you were on a roll there malagen until the whole crying thing :)

seriously though, I don't know about those other pvp mmo's, but, you definitely make coordinated pvping sound fun as hell...

I'm glad I'm getting back in to grouping up in vivec...

hmmmmm, you have make some really good points and have a very strong argument towards achieving success in pvp - maybe the real solution for achieving cyrodiil "competitive balance" is to disallow groups and comm's :p

Then you're not playing an MMO and there would be no benefit to being organized and winning.
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭

Your idea of organized is - "Stack on crown, stack on crown, stack on crown".......that's not organized to the level of competency I'm speaking of.

Also, I'm not trolling. I honestly think you're QQ'ing about being outnumbered when you should be looking for an organized solution. Which is totally possible.

Like I said, I never see reds drop negates, and all I do is hang out at fort / outpost sieges and drop negates on people. I play during primetime, when apparently all your best players on. I've never seen a choke point get Negate'd by red.

So, it is what it is. Red does have some really smart bombers though.
    Then you don’t fight my guild where we run 2 negates at a time or any of the actual pvp guilds your fighting pugs
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Been PvPing for 3 years total, know how it works. Through all 3 years, I have never seen EP work with another alliance on a large scale level. Maybe not even a small scale level either, don't remember 1 single time.

However, seen the green team in action...every....single...campaign...

It's to the point where you guys don't even hide it anymore. Combine the green team with flat out cheating (talking scrolls here which you don't even seem to address that issue), and that's how AD wins campaigns.

Despite the green team, EP has been able to win a few campaigns here and there. Recently, even back to back campaign victories. This is why I love EP, even when the cheating is strong, EP still finds a way to win. Even when other factions are early morning capping, EP still found a way to win.

My 2 cents...

Back to work and Black Ops 4
    Edited by Hurtfan on October 26, 2018 8:42PM
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]
    Then you don’t fight my guild where we run 2 negates at a time or any of the actual pvp guilds your fighting pugs
    [/quote]

Totally possible, Cyro is a big place, but I'm usually at every hot spot on the map from like 8pm - 11pm Central. I'm running solo following along the zerg. Maybe I'm missing you based on the time. What's your tag in game?
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurtfan wrote: »

Been PvPing for 3 years total, know how it works. Through all 3 years, I have never seen EP work with another alliance on a large scale level. Maybe not even a small scale level either, don't remember 1 single time.

It's to the point where you guys don't even hide it anymore. Combine the green team with flat out cheating (talking scrolls here which you don't even seem to address that issue), and that's how AD wins campaigns.

Despite the green team, EP has been able to win a few campaigns here and there. Recently, even back to back campaign victories. This is why I love EP, even when the cheating is strong, EP still finds a way to win. Even when other factions are early morning capping, EP still found a way to win.

My 2 cents...

Literally everyone on AD would disagree with you and ask you about Team Purple. Did you ever think that maybe DC is just the most out numbered, and goes where the most amount of AP is to be found, which could be ganking reds or could be ganking yellows depending on map mechanics?

I think it's ridiculous for you to make this claim when blue has back capped Black Boot and Blood Mayne on us multiple times.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in case you hadn't noticed @MalagenR , we have a bunch of loyal red folks here :)

most of the blue folks have simply been beaten in to submission, not much we really can say at this point...

we used to have more yellow folks kicking in on the thread, but, times have changed...

it's good to be king (or, in this case queen), the dominion has ruled our map for quite some time...

i don't think it's permanent...I'm guessing sometime in the future - the covenant will take it's rightful spot as the dominant faction in vivec once again...

the servers might actually close down first before that happens, but, oh well...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurtfan wrote: »

My 2 cents...

Literally everyone on AD would disagree with you and ask you about Team Purple. Did you ever think that maybe DC is just the most out numbered, and goes where the most amount of AP is to be found, which could be ganking reds or could be ganking yellows depending on map mechanics?

I think it's ridiculous for you to make this claim when blue has back capped Black Boot and Blood Mayne on us multiple times.

We will agree to disagree, I can only go what by what I've seen with my own eyes. And they don't lie.
    For the Pact!
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    [/quote]

Totally possible, Cyro is a big place, but I'm usually at every hot spot on the map from like 8pm - 11pm Central. I'm running solo following along the zerg. Maybe I'm missing you based on the time. What's your tag in game?[/quote]

Same gamer tag and Ik whenever my group fights any Ad Zerg we break them and Ik Ads hates me because I’m usually targeted 1rst no matter what toon I play
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in case you hadn't noticed @MalagenR , we have a bunch of loyal red folks here :)

most of the blue folks have simply been beaten in to submission, not much we really can say at this point...

we used to have more yellow folks kicking in on the thread, but, times have changed...

it's good to be king (or, in this case queen), the dominion has ruled our map for quite some time...

i don't think it's permanent...I'm guessing sometime in the future - the covenant will take it's rightful spot as the dominant faction in vivec once again...

the servers might actually close down first before that happens, but, oh well...

It's okay, I'm not very much phased by forum politics. I think kicking the hornets nest is fun, I find it crazy we are being called Team Green lol, everyone that's Yellow I think would spit their water out their mouth if they read that. I think that just goes to describe what we all sense when we are playing the 2nd place faction -

"WHY THE *** ARE THEY TEAMING US WHEN WE ARE IN 2ND, THEY SHOULD BE ON YELLOW"

VS.

"WHY THE *** ARE THEY TEAMING US WHEN WE ARE IN 2ND, THEY SHOULD BE ON RED"

Meanwhile Blue is probably like,

"LOL SO GLAD I STOPPED PLAYING FOR CAMPAIGN VICTORIES AND JUST FARM STUPID AMOUNTS OF AP NOW WITH MY GROUP"
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if I want a farm server Ill go chase blue out of Shor.

Lol good luck with that
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    if I want a farm server Ill go chase blue out of Shor.

Lol good luck with that

I can try maybe it will get Blue the numbers they need in Vivec Edit it’s just a joke
    Edited by Lokirules on October 28, 2018 2:27AM
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is why snipers didn't earn any of their kills. THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE! ITS ETHDAWGS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9SVE3jGBxg

Snipe needs to be removed or fixed. THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE! ITS ETHDAWGS!
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on October 28, 2018 8:15PM
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also Im unbanned again.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also Im unbanned again.

what's your secret abyss?

you seem to just exude awesome sauce :)
    Edited by geonsocal on October 28, 2018 10:22PM
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snipe is a big reason why people don't pvp anymore.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snipe is a big reason why people don't pvp anymore.

1 of many reasons yes. Mainly solo players who don't live in cloak.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno please tell wrobel to buff snipe so it does 100k damage lmao :smiley:
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno please tell wrobel to buff snipe so it does 100k damage lmao :smiley:

i know you're just joking - but, i've been reading some issues with targeting and using snipe...

on the receiving end of snipe it can be frustrating at times having those arrows follow you everywhere, irregardless of whether you're able to break line of sight or not...

as far as using snipe - it's an expensive skill, so, it may be tough to have it missing a bunch now...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good to see some of the major issues with murkmire get addressed fairly quickly...

Fixed an issue where both of your Dual Wield weapon enchantments were proccing from a single damage from Light Attack, Heavy Attack, or Weapon Ability.
    Developer Comment:
    Spoiler
    Abilities that deal damage multiple times with a single cast, such as Flurry which has 5 hits or Twin Slashes which has 2 direct damage hits and several damage over time ticks, can proc both of your weapon enchantments over those hits. But each isolated instance of damage should only be able to proc one weapon enchantment at a time.
    Fixed an issue where single-target cast time abilities, such as Uppercut or Dark Flare, would cancel the cast immediately if you did not keep your target within your reticle during the entire cast time.
    Developer Comment:
    Spoiler
    We never intended to change single-target cast time abilities in this way; this was caused from an unrelated bug fix in the previous patch.
    Player pets will now take 85% less damage from all Area of Effect and Damage over Time attacks. They will continue to take 100% less damage from all attacks in group dungeons, trials, and arenas.

as usual - gina is awesome...love the honesty...

i just started my first pet build over in EU land...i tried it a couple of times with my mag sorc in NA world, but, never really liked it...i'm gonna stick with it though on my new character...

needless to say it was troubling to read all the issues the pets were having with survivability...hopefully that clanfear still taunts enemies...

never realized how big a deal that really is for pet users...
    Edited by geonsocal on October 29, 2018 4:59PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    question time :)

so, read reviews on the fallout 76 beta, which I believe is going on today on the ps4(?)...

played the new spiderman some (okayish)...

was planning on skipping rdr2 for the moment...however, I just started reading the reviews and holy cow - they are very positive to say the least...

for those of you whom are already playing- how is it and how does the story telling and environment compare to eso?
    Edited by geonsocal on October 30, 2018 11:54PM
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really enjoying it so far. The intro was a little drawn out, but once you get past that the open world is pretty interesting. Lots of side stuff, great story, graphics, and a truly realistic living world.

Environments range from snowy mountains, forests, deserts, swamps, open prairies, old west towns, big cities, and everything in between.

Online is not active yet so no idea how it's going to be long term, but definitely worth checking out even just to play cowboy for a few weeks in single player.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was planning on skipping rdr2 for the moment...however, I just started reading the reviews and holy cow - they are very positive to say the least...
    Haven't purchased (yet) but I spent an hour last night watching a stream on Playstation LIve and I was pretty impressed with the graphics. The draw distance is insane - you can see to the horizon.

Gameplay was good, but a bit grim and gritty from what I could see. It's not a "happy" game, like Skyrim was where you have NPCs with good personality and character. In other words, I'm not sure the game has soul the way a single player elder scrolls game does. First impressions though - I could be wrong.

PS4NA
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loving RDR2, it is only grim and gritty because it reflects the old west.
    There are plenty of touching, humorous light hearted moments once you get into the game.
    Heck, even your horse bonds with you. I also recommend the "special" bath! ;)
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have RDR2 downloaded but haven't started it yet. I checked out the star reviews in the playstation store and it's getting 5 stars. Never seen that with any video game before.

Looking forward to playing it but I'm too busy getting owned in Blops 4...

Probably start playing RDR2 this weekend.

As far as the dark mood of the game goes, Red Dead Redemption was similar if I remember right.

Edit: will be sure to check out the "special" bath lol, sounds interesting to say the least.
    Edited by Hurtfan on October 31, 2018 2:35PM
    For the Pact!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just logged in to ESO and see AD retirees and housewives controlling the map again when EP and DC are at work and school. lmao