Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ideas for ESO Plus

• Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not all but just some ideas...

*It would be cool to be put ahead in activity finder queue position over non-ESO subscribers (cyrodiil only, maybe..?)

*Extra experience on top of our 10% during certain times of the month. ESO subscriber appreciation days.. 3x a Mo. (or whatever) for start.. I.E. Sep 25th 530 EST-1030 EST 50% exp, so on so forth...

*Access to the Golden I.E. additional 12 hours (helps with some that have crazy work hours and might miss their chance; example Earthgore this weekend. I have it but I know many that didn't hear about it until it was too late. Don't worry we will carry those unhappy lowbies ;) .

*Possibly a random monthly, quarterly, or re-subscription reward (could be anything slightly unique but not legendary, possibly housing items, etc.)

• kulaan_dovulom
    kulaan_dovulom
    ✭✭✭
    I've been waiting over 3 years for a specific pet, the striated pony guar. It was a crown store item before eso launched on consoles and has only been available for Mac/PC users. I have eso plus but it feels as though pc players have more exclusivity with certain items. A good example is the eso guar and mud crab plushies that came out a while ago use to come with a code for a in-game pet. But it was only for Mac/PC users. And now there's a gryphon plush with a code but the code doesn't work for console players... I feel like this needs to be changed when there are console players who sub to eso plus but still aren't able to get the same perks and benefits as everyone else.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    nothing else. nonsbscribers are totally fcked without craft bag already. it's unfair to make a gap even more evil
    @Anethum from .ua
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting Surveys should go into the Craft Bag. Please and thank you.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am thinking a Seasoned crafter .. so if u have esp plus for 11 out of 12 months then your crafter<s) get more efficiant. Picking nodes gets a bonus like every node gets 2 extra items or something.
    And some kinda bonus to drop rates on motifs or something .
  • Manniala
    Manniala
    ✭✭✭
    Well, have thought about a few things that could be done.

As it is now, it doesn't matter if you sub for 1 month, 3, or what ever, you get the same benefits, but what if...

Let's say, you pay for 1 month, you get the things as it is now "1500 crowns per month", but if you or instance then sub for 3 month, you get a bonus some thing like this.

1 Month
    1500 crowns per month
    10% increase to Gold & Experience acquisition
    10% increase to Crafting Inspiration & Trait Research rates

3 Month
    2000 crowns per month
    15% increase to Gold & Experience acquisition
    15% increase to Crafting Inspiration & Trait Research rates

180 Days
    2500 crowns per month
    20% increase to Gold & Experience acquisition
    20% increase to Crafting Inspiration & Trait Research rates

This way, you reward the people that sub for longer time, and you at the same time you as company, may see an increase in people not only paying for 1 month at a time, but they may even go for 6 month, just because the benefits are better, for instance i only pay month to month, i do not care if i save a few bucks when i sub for 3 or 6 month, but what i would care about is, if i get more exp... and so on if i would pay for 3 or 6 month at a time.

You can ofc give other benefits also, for longer sub times, it was just an example on how you could reward people for subbing for months at a time, instead of month to month.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m sorry, but don’t ESO+ members have enough already?
  • KwarcPL
    KwarcPL
    ✭✭✭
    Free users are getting more and more extras and this is great, but subscribers need attention too. And what they get? Dwarven Sphere few yearrs ago. I believe it isn't enough. I don't want something as great as Psijiic Villa, but some appreciation for paying would be nice :D
  • Ajantisz
    Ajantisz
    ✭✭✭
    Guild Skill Line shortening.

What I mean is that guild skill lines such as Mages, Undaunted etc require less experience to progress through the levels when doing it on alts or subsequent characters would be nice, i.e. getting to rank 10 takes half as long if you have ESO Plus. I think there are ways to implement this effectively without making it far too easy, such making it conditional that you have completed the entire skill line and a main quest for that guild *cough* add a main quest for undaunted that takes you to different dungeons to collect trophies.

Alternatively add in the capacity for players with ESO Plus to "purchase" the skill line max out via an ingame mechanic, for example once you have completed the Mages Guild skill line to 10 AND completed the main quest for the Mages Guild AND sub to ESO Plus, on Eyevea, Shalidor will sell you furnishing items for your home in the form of book shelves that levels up the skill line for alts who "use" the furnishing. I envisioned this as being something like a bookshelf, sold in 4 parts, each costing subsequently more gold e.g. 50k, 100k, 150k, 200k for a total spend of 500k gold. The library parts must be crafted on Eyevea and each subsequent improvement requires the previous one as a material, such that at the end you can build a magical bookshelf for you home that boosts each alt 1-10 instantly.

I envisage similar for other guilds, eg the Undaunted needs perhaps 5 Monster busts and some ingrediants to craft an Undaunted Banner that is a furnishing for your home. Interacting with it boosts your alts skill level similarly to the Mages guild bookshelves, and it can be upgraded similarly using previous level of Undaunted Banner.

Fighters guild similarly, clearing dolmens around Tamriel and the main quest unlocks an interactable shackle pinion that instantly levels up your Fighters guild.
    Edited by Ajantisz on October 13, 2018 9:55AM
  • KwarcPL
    KwarcPL
    ✭✭✭
    Ajantisz wrote: »
    What I mean is that guild skill lines such as Mages, Undaunted etc require less experience to progress through the levels when doing it on alts or subsequent characters would be nice, i.e. getting to rank 10 takes half as long if you have ESO Plus.

Well... I'm against this. ESO is pretty consistent about non going down the path of pay to win. Of course, there are few compromises like buyable bites or Experience Scrolls, but that's it. You still need to work hard to achieve your goals. Your proposition is too much of shortcut for me...
  • Markopolo1234
    One thing I would see as it affects me often as I don’t have a credit card is where ingame in the “ESO Plus” tab of the crown store, have it also show under where it says “active” then then say when it the access will expire. I know this may seem trivial but I myself don’t use a credit card for the PS4 and I know I’m not alone in that department but ....... as a result and getting caught up with the game I forget when the renewal is due and thus my eso plus lapses and then I go get another recharge card to load up the credit but if I knew this before it expires it can also be planned into a normal working day to update it without going out of the way for 1thing.

Like I said it may seem trivial but I feel placing ingame an expiration date of the eso plus access will make things easier for people too in game.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once a month we can change the hair color of one toon. I'd love that. Often I want to change my toons hair color and nothing else, but there is no way I'm paying the price of an appearance change just for THAT.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • LapisLazuli99
    LapisLazuli99
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know if anyones had an idea like this but a journal section for repeatable quests would be a really really usefull tool. like a second active quest list with timers for any of the "blue arrow" quests youve completed atleast once? Mostly since as time goes on the list of repeatables has become longer and longer and its alot to keep track of sometimes.
    Xbox One - NA
    GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
    AD - Breton Sorcerer
    AD - High Elf Nightblade
    AD - High Elf Templar
    AD - Wood Elf Warden
    AD - Khajiit Necromancer
    AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RobGarrett @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror
    The ESO ingame Friend's List size should be doubled... With or without ESO Plus.

It is sad that a mobile app phone game such as Pokemon Go has a 200/200 Friend's List limit, but a modern, top-of-the-line MMORPG has a maximum of only 100/100 as a Friend's List limit. Most of whom are inactive/seasonal players, who only play every other patch.

Maybe ESO -- and ESO Plus -- would be more popular if you could have more friends?
    Just a thought. :lol:
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭
    I need more friends. :neutral:
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Turlisley
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Plus members should be allowed to have 2 active NON-Combat pets.

This feature can be turned off automatically in Cyrodiil since it wouldn't help performance there. But outside Cyrodiil, let us have two active NON-Combat pets.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • Efaritay
    Efaritay
    ✭✭✭
    I would quite like another exclusive mount. I have the senche Tiger from the 300 days continuous Subscription.

How about a 4 year continuous Subscription Mount?
    "Don't tickle the Dragon if you can't take the heat"

EU ¦ EP
    Project Nova

Efaritay ¦ Breton ¦ Sorcerer - Calloniel ¦ Redguard ¦ Templar
    Arrow Rain ¦ Bosmer ¦ Nightblade - Breath of Life ¦ Breton ¦ Templar
    Taunts-with-Spoons ¦ Argonian ¦ Dragonknight - Kipp's Secret Lover ¦ Redguard ¦ Sorcerer
    Vrixaura ¦ Breton ¦ Nightblade - Miss Snuffles ¦ Khajiit ¦ Nightblade - Effy ¦ Dunmer ¦ Dragonknight
    Deadric Lord Slayer ¦ Monster Hunter ¦ Tamriel Hero ¦ Savior of Nirn ¦ Enemy of Coldharbour ¦ Explorer ¦ Hero of Wrothgar ¦ Master Theif
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Efaritay wrote: »
    I would quite like another exclusive mount. I have the senche Tiger from the 300 days continuous Subscription.

How about a 4 year continuous Subscription Mount?

Well we are already past 4 years. It would of been April of 2018, no?

How about, and this would make more sense considering the milestone, 5 year Continuous Subscription reward and it is a special and unique mount. Awarded April 2019.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • Grind_Zilla
    Grind_Zilla
    ✭✭
    fix the game befor promising stuff that cant be deliverd.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better connection
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Better connection

Sounds more like a problem for your internet provider and not a video game developer.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For much of this year, a benefit to ESO Plus was free crown crates every few months. Now, that is gone.

In its place, we have, um, the opportunity to spend $30 on a reskinned mount. I think the community managers here can tell why we might feel disappointed about that.

Please add features to ESO Plus that are appealing to subscribers who aren't whales.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Heimdarm
    Heimdarm
    ✭✭✭
    I just saw today that there is a free item for ESO Plus members, it's a molag bal statue house item. I don't know if it's advertised in the site/forum/login client, but I am sure that it is a missed opportunity for ZOS to make their customers just a slightly more satisfied. Even if that thing was mentioned on those platforms, I think many players do not read the news in the client or on the site/forum. They just click on play and that's all.

I mean with this, that it was just bare fortunate that I checked that "sub-menu" in the crown store. I never ever clicked on that tiny icon called eso plus in the crown store, only today and saw that little suprise.

I think if you give something for free to the players, you should advertise it more, maybe write an ingame message or even an email to the users that "hey, we give you something free, check it out!".
    Edited by Heimdarm on November 24, 2018 10:06PM
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the longer your sub, the more crowns you should get per month. There's no incentive to sub for longer than 1 month at a time? So maybe like 1500 for a month 2000 per months on 3m sub, and 2500 per month on a 6m sub. Makes sense?
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey
    ✭✭✭
    To encourage people to keep playing why don't you add character slot tokens to the daily login rewards list or add them to crown crates. This would encourage people to create new characters, play longer and possibly buy more mounts costumes etc. 8 slots really isn't a lot when there are so many different combinations to be made.
  • dakkiii
    dakkiii
    ✭✭✭
    Could we get an increase on Guild slots for ESO+ subscribers?

Maybe also increase the inventory slots for bank...pretty please :smiley:
  • Fvh09NL
    Fvh09NL
    ✭✭✭
  • Manniala
    Manniala
    ✭✭✭
    I’m sorry, but don’t ESO+ members have enough already?
    So how long do you think the game will be up, if no one would pay anything?

So why do you complain that PAYING people should get more, then people that do not pay s..t ? Its after all us that keeps you as free player able to keep on playing...

Do you go down to the supermarked and then say, hey i want the same as the lady that just payed for her grocery, but i want it for free... Pff.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fvh09NL wrote: »
    Fvh09NL wrote: »
    Siege Weapon Bags, that is all :)
    o:)

+1
  • danielpang32
    danielpang32
    ✭✭
    Eso Plus has been improve from time to time. The craft bag and special discount for crown items are nice touch for the subscription. However, the subscription should provide more enganging activities with the payers.

Took Fortnite as an example, they offer the most attractive subscription plan for their customers. It can be seen successfulless through their money making ability.

They setup a time limited challenge for subscripted player. The non subscripted player can purchase their item directly.

Eso should take reference from fortnite. Providing weekly/ monthly challenges for subscripted player. And also offer an alternative methods for those who has not subscripted.

This helps improving the benefit from subscripting membership. It also adds more reason for player to subscript.

For example, eso can set 4 different ways to complete the challenge (small Pve, big Pve, small Pvp and big Pvp)

Like these:

Finished 5 dungeons and 1 vet in a week.

Finished 2 trials in a week.

Finished 5 battleground and 1 win in a week.

Captured 5 resources and 1 keep in a week.

Task should not be too hard but challenging enough for casual player.

With regards the rewards, they can be custome, motif, toys, crowns, lootbox, you name it. This make the subscription more engaging, compared to only passive benefit.

Items can also be purchased through direct crown coin payment. For those who do not have time and subscription during the activities.