Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Aeschere3
    Aeschere3
    ✭✭✭
    Lich motif
    ZOS please give Maormer skin
  • Dellarie
    Dellarie
    ✭✭
    Alinor dresses that are overdue for half a year now, but I guess that's asking for too much.
  • THEMourningLily
    THEMourningLily
    ✭✭✭
    More storage chests please.. 8 is no where near enough. We have the option of up to a total of 15 character slots, can we please get additional storage chests to match the total number of possible character slots? *throws money at ZoS*

Also an option to customize outfit, name, and visual appearance of our merchant and banker would be neat. I'd like the ability to make mine unique.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh please PLEASE PLEASE make this an in game pet!

a2Fhaoz.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would really like transmute stones in the crown store
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you fixed the game, I'd be more willing to spend money in the crown store. As for now my wallet is fort knox. Anyone who reads this please agree so maybe Zos will get the hint.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    If you fixed the game, I'd be more willing to spend money in the crown store. As for now my wallet is fort knox. Anyone who reads this please agree so maybe Zos will get the hint.

I agree however for me "fixing" crucially means the TTK - its a bit of a joke this patch. i hate proc sets bleeds and wep enchants, they all need dialling back a lot so there is room for some proper pvp game play.
    Then i would happily buy PET SKINS"!! ;)
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really like to see the mephala statue comeback. I was out of town and missed it. She’s my favorite daedra :(
  • Kyuumu
    Kyuumu
    ✭✭✭
    I would love if you guys would permanently separate pve and pvp so that I could quest in cyrodill in peace and pvpers could fight wherever they want. It would be great if the changes needed to "balance" pvp did not have to affect me at all. Also...... again make up and hair dye (blue, green, rainbow, etc)
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring back brassy assasin personality please.
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno So where is my Wamasu? Murkmire is out, so please give us Wamasu.
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reskins of skill pets. I’d rather have a sabre cat than a bear.
    Torch bug instead of the baby netch etc

Guessing sorcs would like the same
  • Cortanacamo
    Cortanacamo
    ✭✭✭
    Morrowind and Summerset themed Music Boxes. Basically the music you hear when you are in Vvardenfell and Summerset, but a lot more relaxing.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arkay and Lamae Bol statues ( is take the shrine version ).
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightmare bear.. I am asking that you take my money.

#nightmarebear
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • moonmage
    moonmage
    Soul Shriven
    Dear Zenimax, I would like to see two things in the Crown store.
    First, I'd like this dress that I often see Altmer wearing, and saw my own high elf wearing when i made her.
    gp_crwn_costume_altmerfemalelow_1x1.jpg

Second, I would like this dress. I'm aware it was in the store already, but that was a long time ago back when i played on ps4. It was my favourite outfit on ps4, and now that i mainly play on pc i sorely wish i could have it back :(
    Off-the-Shoulder-Evening-Dress-Female-Close-Front.jpg

I hope to see these dresses soon! I would really appreciate it, even if you stuck them in the lootboxes.
  • Blumog
    Blumog
    ✭✭
    Greetings ^^

Dear ZeniMax crew,

I totally fall in love with one of the new Murkmire NPC's animations and would love to use those animations as a new personality (Collections -> Appearance -> Personalities) for my main character in the future. ^^

The NPC's name is Keema-Shah, an elderly Argonian lady who is very wobbly on her legs and hunched back, which creates a very unique walking style. I love this NPC's animation! (Elderly Walking Style).
    Keema-Shah can be found in Murkmire, Lilmoth around the Bog Brokers, where she shuffles around and admires all the beautiful clothes. A bit disoriented she points on some of the robes there (at tailor: Bikusotl), which is very cute to look at.

So far there is no collectable and usable personality (appearance) like that, so it would be a great addition and fit to a lot of older characters. This personality would also become very interesting for using it in RP (role-play).

Upcoming non-combat pets I would like to see are: Mud Hoppers (various colors), Wormmouths, Sheeps (white and limited black ones).

Thank you and may the Hist always guide you on your paths, friends. :)
    Keeper Blumoxith-Ei
    Edited by Blumog on November 9, 2018 1:10PM
    "Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding." - Kahlil Gibran

Keeper Blumoxith-Ei <> (EP Argonian - Healer / NB) <> ESO Plus <> NA-Server.
    Morimol <> (EP Wood Elf - DPS / Warden) <> ESO Plus <> EU-Server.
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since we have all this new Argonian furniture and the furniture pack with boats - can we have a home in Murkmire with docks? Nothing too big - medium sized. I love the look of the towns in Murkmire and something along those lines would be great.
    Edited by carly on November 10, 2018 1:58AM
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please let the Dwarven furnishing pack come back.

In a house that the player already owns, there could also be an option to "upgrade to furnished", provided the remaining free furniture slots are enough to accomodate for the new furnishing this would add.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • XIIICaesar
    XIIICaesar
    ✭✭✭
    When will the Telvanni Wizard-Lord Robe be coming back? Would gladly shell out crowns for it.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Varying cosmetic styles for Khajiit and Argonian tails. Shapes, adornments like extra spines and fluff, thicker, shorter etc.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something that would give us the chance to earn outfit slots in-game.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    You Can buy a Statue of Vivec from the achievement funishers in Vivec City.

Sotha Sil's Statue is coming in the Crown store this week (along with a bunch of other stuff)

What about Almalexia? Does she have a big statue? is she getting one?
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    What about Meridia? She seems to play a pretty big role in the main story.... and the Summerset Chapter, yet I can't seem to find a statue for her either?
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden reskins for ulti bear, not sure why its not done already, models and animations are already in game, theres plenty of visual options and they would sell nicely:
    - wolf
    - cat as senche tiger, lion, sabre cat
    - more bear options of different visual
    - indrik
    - kagouti

Mounts:
    - white bear, without silly black fur spots on its head
    - MAMMOTH!!
    - more normal horses with armor/tabard options, not just super duper hyper magical variations
  • Skyasi
    Skyasi
    Soul Shriven
    Please bring back the Adorable Assassin Hairstyle, the Brassy Assassin Personality, and Naryu's Morag Tong Costume.

It has been basically a year and a half since these items have been in the store and they were available for a measly 4 days. Please give others the opportunity to buy these items again.
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be great to have a Darkwater Rabbit as pet. And, even better, a magical one like the Golden Jack. :smile:
    Also, squirrels and foxes would be so cute. :smile:
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • TheCabbageborn
    TheCabbageborn
    ✭✭✭
    Please make more Music Boxes. I really want one for the ESO Morrowind theme!
    when a problem comes along u must fus it
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png

this skin

And the hair
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A translucent skin for argonians + Head gills.
    istock_000045318092_small.jpg
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU