Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Helra conqueror achievement not unlocked

LordLomax
LordLomax
✭✭✭✭
I completed Hel Ra veteran tonight and killed the celesteian warrior I got the undaunted bust , rewards jewellery etc but the achievement with the title didn’t unlock anybody else get this ???
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you skip the right side boss, by any chance?
    Once I joined Craglorn pug to get undaunted points, and apparently the group just skipped the flame spinner boss somehow (not sure how, I was on the left side). And I didnt get an achievement, which was kinda dissapointing.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on October 28, 2018 6:23AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same happened to me :/ Friend invited me to their guild run once, and I didn't expect anything bad; I went with Yokeda Rok'dun group, she went with Yokeda Kai group. In the end, when the Warrior was defeated and I told her that I didn't get the achievement for some reason, she told that they skipped Yokeda Kai... :| Surprise! :D No idea why such thing is even possible, it was really disappointing.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh that explains it ended up doing it 3 times yesterday still no achievement they must of skipped that boss. . :(
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is disappointing Zos has not taken care of this exploit. They are aggressive closing exploits and banning players that exploit the newer content and this should be no different.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have now got the achievement I did Vet Hel Ra for 4th time and made sure the group I was with was doing all bosses and a thanks to them for letting me join as they were all max cp and all trial vet elite . I did good I think 🤔 lol :*
    Edited by LordLomax on October 28, 2018 5:37PM
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    Same happened to me :/ Friend invited me to their guild run once, and I didn't expect anything bad; I went with Yokeda Rok'dun group, she went with Yokeda Kai group. In the end, when the Warrior was defeated and I told her that I didn't get the achievement for some reason, she told that they skipped Yokeda Kai... :| Surprise! :D No idea why such thing is even possible, it was really disappointing.

I dont even know what's the point of all this, it doesnt save time (you still need to wait for the left side group) and the boss himself isn't that bad.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »

I dont even know what's the point of all this, it doesnt save time (you still need to wait for the left side group) and the boss himself isn't that bad.

The point is groups that cannot handle the top boss avoid it and still get a vet clear, maybe even get a vet HM clear. Some groups are not skilled enough to handle it.
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been pugging vhrc alot lately for the event and the amount of groups that cannot complete the top boss (sometimes even on normal) is about 90%. Seems no one knows how to bash or slot crushing shock 😑
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister_DMC wrote: »
    Been pugging vhrc alot lately for the event and the amount of groups that cannot complete the top boss (sometimes even on normal) is about 90%. Seems no one knows how to bash or slot crushing shock 😑

This is why it is best to be in a raiding guild. Imagine what it will be like if Zos ever adds trials to the GF.
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

This is why it is best to be in a raiding guild. Imagine what it will be like if Zos ever adds trials to the GF.

I am and that's the 10% that can complete it. But there's only usually a couple raids a week so you gotta fill in the gaps somehow.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There are more vet farming groups with the rise in popularity of AY weapons and jewelry. Most farm groups I have been in load up the bottom/left side with the higher DPS to burn through faster, then have the top jump down or travel over. It shaves off a few minutes, depending on the groups.

I'm a stam DD, so I rarely head up top. I have also heard that the old glitch up top people relied on has been fixed making the boss harder. Not making excuses, just relating experiences.

I would think if someone was there to do the achievement, they should say something up front. Not blaming the OP, but skipping the top boss is commonplace.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am and that's the 10% that can complete it. But there's only usually a couple raids a week so you gotta fill in the gaps somehow.

I suggest more active raiding guild with one of those 5 slots we have. It is not a bad idea to have more than one raiding guild if not in a more robust one.
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I suggest more active raiding guild with one of those 5 slots we have. It is not a bad idea to have more than one raiding guild if not in a more robust one.

The endgame ps4 trials scene is very small now. Most good players have quit or moved to PC. Switching to PC is not something I'm willing to do for ESO so I pug when I'm bored. Alot of newer players cutting their teeth in vet trials but the runs are not what a 4 year veteran is used to.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You need to kill all the bosses or the achievements won't drop, it's the same as dungeons: if you skip just one of the bosses the achievement doesn't drop.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP