The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorcerer Pet Survery: Tanks

paulsimonps
paulsimonps
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I am curious to see how many players actually currently use the Sorcerers Pets, especially now in Murkmire. I have made 3 Polls, one for each role, please use the correct role for your character.

Damage Dealer Poll: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/443387/sorcerer-pet-survery-damage-dealers
Healer Poll: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/443386/sorcerer-pet-survery-healers
Edited by paulsimonps on October 29, 2018 12:14PM

Sorcerer Pet Survery: Tanks 22 votes

I do not use Pets
50%
Azuryakari-pekka.hamalaineneb17_ESOpieratsospaulsimonpsraj72616aTasearArtim_XtroomarGreenHereThorstiennStarlock 11 votes
I use the Volatile Familiar
0%
I use the Unstable Clannfear
36%
AlsarothPsyonicoSirMewserSilverIce58Hippie4927ItaciraagasaagasaiCyrrius 8 votes
I use the Twilight Tormentor
0%
I use the Twilight Matriarch
9%
RavenSwornsusmitds 2 votes
I use both Volatile Familiar and Twilight Tormentor
0%
I use both Volatile Familiar and Twilight Matriarch
4%
phaneub17_ESO 1 vote
I use both Unstable Clannfear and Twilight Tormentor
0%
I use both Unstable Clannfear and Twilight Matriarch
0%
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use the Unstable Clannfear
    I still use my clannfear as a tank and a quick heal but I have only done pve overland content since the changes.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do not use Pets
    I find them annoying, and entirely unnecessary.

Thankfully, there's enough skills available to do every role (aside from maybe healer lacking a burst heal) well enough without them.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not use Pets
    Personally I don't think clanfear is worth the bar space... no matter how cute he is....
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do not use Pets
    Now, when pets are immortal in dungeons and trials, it's a viable choice. The problem is that it requires 2 slots. So if you give up the ultimate healing combo Boundless Storm + Surge, you can definitively use it.

For now I prefer Boundless Storm + Surge over the pet, because it doesn't require high Magicka Regen. However, I'm thinking about how to implement the pet in my tank build, because the +8% HP bonus is no joke.

Has anyone tried Hunt Leader set on sorc tank? The heal is pointless, but the stamina sounds nice for perma-blok fights (vAA axes, vMHK HM...).
    Yes.