Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Better Rewards for Grand Overlord

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
A few friends and I all are just now hitting PvP rank 50. And I don’t even know what I got for the longest accomplishment I’ve ever done in any game. I think it was a title and that’s it.

Can we get like a skin or something. I can spend 3 hours in a dungeon and get a skin but after literally hundreds of hours I feel like I got ripped out.

Did you find you Grand Overlord worth it. I mean after all that time I got the ability to purchase some item with AP. Why don’t we just get them? Something worth it.
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scroll for your houses. Best thing ever.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And nothing for you know Pvp. I also have to buy those with Ap.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    A few friends and I all are just now hitting PvP rank 50. And I don’t even know what I got for the longest accomplishment I’ve ever done in any game. I think it was a title and that’s it.

Can we get like a skin or something. I can spend 3 hours in a dungeon and get a skin but after literally hundreds of hours I feel like I got ripped out.

Did you find you Grand Overlord worth it. I mean after all that time I got the ability to purchase some item with AP. Why don’t we just get them? Something worth it.

It just felt like a relief to me, and I hardly play the toon now.
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭

You get an older scroll for your house with AP. And that is the only way to get this item. And I promise you....a lot of people want this and will never get it. Good enough for me.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elong wrote: »

It just felt like a relief to me, and I hardly play the toon now.

Yea by the time you hit that first star your like I can’t wait to move on. Not I can’t wait to get that dye
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You get an older scroll for your house with AP. And that is the only way to get this item. And I promise you....a lot of people want this and will never get it. Good enough for me.

Imagine that you completed the new 4 man arena and could then buy the weapon they chose for 100k gold.

Now imagine if it took a straight year of that arena to get that opportunity
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dunno what you want to hear. You get to be an achievement?

• HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Zos doesnt care pvp.
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've said it before, I'll say it again:

Grand Overlords should get a Chariot mount.
    Ixtyr Falavir - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Reya Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Kaylin Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    ---
    Alyna Falavir - Dunmer Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aernah Falavir - Altmer Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aranis Falavir - Bosmer Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aerin Falavir - Bosmer Warden - Daggerfall Covenant
    Rhys Falavir - Orc Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Rhiannon Falavir - Altmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
    Nenara Falavir - Argonian Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    Neera Falavir - Orc Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    ---
    The Ska'vyn Exchange - Guild Master
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    Ømni - Guild Master (Retired)
    ---
    Moderator of /r/elderscrollsonline
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ixtyr wrote: »
    I've said it before, I'll say it again:

Grand Overlords should get a Chariot mount.

I want an elephant.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to have pzkmpfw vii
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get a title, a dye, and access to an extremely cool housing item. I totally get wanting more out of it though, tbh. The title is fun but you already have the five stars to show off, the dye is nice but if you're not into yellowish colors then it really isn't good for you, and if you don't like housing then you're wrong, but the scroll is also not going to be great. A skin would for sure help round out the offerings, buuuut what would it even look like?
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want a dragon mount and a cape please.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

Yes and yes. :love: We definitely deserve it for spending so much time in cyrodiil whilst lagging our asses off, let us atleast lag in style with our cape and dragon!

Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GO's should get increased RftW rewards (in fact they should scale with rank in general not just GO) also a costume / mount would be good. Faction themed preferably
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back in the days GO didn't even get the 5th star on the rank. You litteraly got nothing but a dye.
    :]
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m satisfied with my scroll, however I love housing. I can totally understand and appreciate wanting an in game item for those who are not really into that. While the dye, star, and title are also nice, they’re not items on par as the furnishing is for housing enthusiasts. I can see a mount and costume as being cool additions. We already get a costume with Emp; and that’s sometimes actually easier to achieve.
    Edited by Delphinia on October 25, 2018 12:29PM
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We should get a mount on pair with the very rare ones already released.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • killahsin
    killahsin
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Agreed
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Give GOs a mount! ლ(・ヮ・ლ)
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • Paganini
    Paganini
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. Why? In the past there have been so many exploits (switching BB or Bleakers all day long for almost 2 month) that pvp-ranks aren't valuable anymore. I feel sorry for everyone reaching max-pvp-rank through fair-play
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paganini wrote: »
    Nope. Why? In the past there have been so many exploits (switching BB or Bleakers all day long for almost 2 month) that pvp-ranks aren't valuable anymore. I feel sorry for everyone reaching max-pvp-rank through fair-play

A lot/all of the people who did that stuff got permabanned or their AP taken away. Really the only people I know about it who one could say earned it "unfairly" (by today's standards) are those who got into PvP extremely early on. Back before diminishing returns, back during the era of buff servers, back when forward camp AP ground oil farming was a thing, back with dynamic ult regen, etc. The game has come a looooooooong way since those days, sometimes making it easier but mostly making it harder to earn loads of AP.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I played PvP for years and all I got to show for it is this Throwup colored dye
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played PvP for years and all I got to show for it is this Throwup colored dye

Actually it's very nice on a lot of metals. Not so much for anything else, though. And if we're being honest it looks more like the color of Corprus Weepings.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give me a cool costume
    NA-PC
    Ballgroup enjoyer also known as the best ballgroup player.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd agree if the 5 stars actually required effort, but you have 5 star snipe-spamming zerglings who earned all their AP sniping solo players behind a zerg, and repairing keep walls. Yeah, no. If you earned yours fighting outnumbered, you have my respect, but I'm not gonna say I agree with giving more to 5 stars.
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on October 29, 2018 11:01PM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd agree if the 5 stars actually required effort, but you have 5 star snipe spamming zerglings who earned all their AP sniping solo players behind a zerg and repairing keep walls... yeah, no. If you earned your fighting outnumbered, you have my respect but I'm not gonna say I agree with giving more to 5 stars.

Even if that is the chosen methodology, it would take an agonizing amount of time and dedication to make up 60m ap.

No matter what way it is done, it requires a lot of patience. Because it is a hella of a grind on the same toon. Things can get stale pretty quickly after General.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Sylosi
    Sylosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Imagine that you completed the new 4 man arena and could then buy the weapon they chose for 100k gold.

Imagine actual gamers who played the game for fun gameplay rather than the Skinner Box zombies who play for shiny things and who are a cancer on gaming.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sylosi wrote: »

Imagine actual gamers who played the game for fun gameplay rather than the Skinner Box zombies who play for shiny things and who are a cancer on gaming.

There is nothing wrong about having a competitive spirit.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Sylosi wrote: »

Not everyone is like you
    - Twitch.tv/haronin