Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No death runs

harmsway
harmsway
✭✭✭
Currently just started going after achievements on my tank. For one I found it hard as heck to find good/decent dps and heals for achievement runs. I started out with vFalkreath because it was a pledge the other day did the speed run and hm a few times. But honestly can’t find anyone that can stay alive for the no death. People that’s done fang lair speed/no death/ hm in one can’t stay alive. I run ebons and all the good stuff. I know all the mechanics and don’t die. No deaths feel impossible.
Edited by harmsway on September 24, 2018 3:51PM
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey mate, I main tank and healer and can help you with that in-game in case you play on PC. Feel free to contact me for advice or runs in-game in case I'm free (@profundido)
  • harmsway
    harmsway
    ✭✭✭
    @profundidob16_ESO I main tank so heals or dps would be awesome. Have you completed the achievements before?
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, in fact I have completed several of those achievements on either healer or tank or both . Both healer/dps role are at that level. HM, speedrun etc you can spec for as usual (for instance the typical glass cannon dps) but no-death requires an adapted spec from dps and healer at the very least in order to eliminate the luck factor as much as possible and avoid having to run too many times

I'm PC EU btw, forgot to mention that
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    I found it easiest to do 3 dps 1 tank for these achievements. Choose DPS who provide passive healing. MagSorc w/ matriarch and/or Magblades w/ Funnel health and refreshing path are key.

High DPS = everything dies before it can damage you.
    eisley the worst
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erlewine wrote: »
    I found it easiest to do 3 dps 1 tank for these achievements. Choose DPS who provide passive healing. MagSorc w/ matriarch and/or Magblades w/ Funnel health and refreshing path are key.

High DPS = everything dies before it can damage you.

and you're actually totally right, however unbelievably sad that sounds :( I used to main a healer since beta and I remember a time right after beta where I was greatly needed and appreciated by any group in any content....nowadays I main a tank and my healer is collecting dust...

:(
    Edited by profundidob16_ESO on September 28, 2018 12:04PM
  • GaM3rGA1
    GaM3rGA1
    ✭✭
    I do have some of the fang challenges done. I can heal or dps. Ill hit u up on xbox Tomorrow.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I need all DLC dungeons no death runs :D Most of all I need MoS, RoM, FL and FH. Others are on very low priority for me, but I still could join some runs to try :)

I'm on PC EU, and can join almost any time when I'm online, as dd. Ready to do many tries if needed. This post is always actual, cause it's very hard to find a group to specially try these achievements.

edit: found very nice people in zone chat and we finally got a CoS no death, just 1 run <3 Finding a group took few hours, the run took like 20 minutes :D

VmzSX6a.jpg
    Edited by Fischblut on October 21, 2018 7:39AM