Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Unlock a Stunning Villa, Mount & Pet during the Summerfall Event"

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asgari wrote: »
    If I’m not around to complete my portion does that mean I get nothing even though I have summerset?

From the FAQ Gina linked to:
    Even if you only buy the new Chapter towards the end of the event and are unable to earn the Summerset Pathfinder Achievement in time, you will receive the rewards.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I’m not around to complete my portion does that mean I get nothing even though I have summerset?

You get the rewards if you own Summerset and the target is met collectively - even if you do not contribute yourself.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • ricam
    ricam
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps set up guild events to run the Pathfinder achievements. Things like that are usually more fun in groups.

So Khajiit wonders - what can we Summerset overachivers do to help those trying to catch up?

Well we can stand at wayshrines and let them port to us.

We can shout encouraging things in zone chat in Summerset.

We can shout other things in the zone chat of other areas.

Ummm - any other suggestions yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

PS4 NA. Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf, Sorcerer
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When they say own does that include eso+
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    energon wrote: »
    Will this event unlock the items in the Crown Store, or does "earning" mean we potentially get a Notable Home for free? If so, that's kinda crazy (and awesome).

Each milestone we hit, everyone who owns Summerset will get that item for FREE. Don't forget the items won't be going out until the 10th, though.

Does this mean that if I don't participate in the event (if, for whatever reason, I'm unable to log in during the event's duration), I could still potentially get the reward items?

Correct, as long as you own Summerset.

Also, just want to make sure everyone has seen the event page with an FAQ: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/summerfall

The event page (and FAQ) actually say you do need to login once before October 7
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • ravendies
    ravendies
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    So I'm still wondering I have already gotten the achievement on NA Server, will getting the achievement on an EU Server character count towards the goal? I'm sure I am not the only one who is wondering this. I just want to be able to help more if possible.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    ricam wrote: »
    I am hoping this is NOT 100 percent of the owners of Summerset and its 100 percent of a set number of ppl. Because I know a few people in the Carolinas that own summerset and have no power or ability to even be in their homes atm.

Just to clarify, we're not looking for 100% of Summerset players to complete the achievement.

Ok? Then 100% of????

The 100% completion goal on the Summerfall Event progress meter is a goal-post we set when designing this event that we believe everyone has a high likelihood of reaching. We want you all to have fun with this event and successfully earn all three event rewards, and we chose a goal with that in mind.

While we aren’t disclosing numbers – that would take away from the fun! – we can again confirm that “100%” does not mean 100% of all players who own ESO or even Summerset.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope. Summerset is not included in ESO+. You must own the Chapter, which is going on sale.
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    ob
    ravendies wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    So I'm still wondering I have already gotten the achievement on NA Server, will getting the achievement on an EU Server character count towards the goal? I'm sure I am not the only one who is wondering this. I just want to be able to help more if possible.

I wonder the same, i will get it on eu server as well, lol
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ob
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I wonder the same, i will get it on eu server as well, lol

Khajiit is also curious about this.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I get the incentive... Basically, if the community succeeds in reaching their goal of 100% of (some number they are not sharing), they can then advertise to non-owners after the event: “Purchase and log into Summerset by October 7 and you also get a free house, mount, and pet.”
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Yes, it's once per account per platform & megaserver. So you could technically do it up to 6 times (3 platforms of 2 megaservers each).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Yes, it's once per account per platform & megaserver. So you could technically do it up to 6 times (3 platforms of 2 megaservers each).

I guess I'm going to run that level 3 through Summerset on the EU server then.

Sigh.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there's really no point in ZOS to cheat or fudge numbers its a virtual good its not like ZOS is losing anything tangible if we happen to get the horse or even the house
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Sigh.

Taking one for the team!
  • Geroken777
    Geroken777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping this is NOT 100 percent of the owners of Summerset and its 100 percent of a set number of ppl. Because I know a few people in the Carolinas that own summerset and have no power or ability to even be in their homes atm.

Just to clarify, we're not looking for 100% of Summerset players to complete the achievement.

Ok? Then 100% of????

The 100% completion goal on the Summerfall Event progress meter is a goal-post we set when designing this event that we believe everyone has a high likelihood of reaching. We want you all to have fun with this event and successfully earn all three event rewards, and we chose a goal with that in mind.

While we aren’t disclosing numbers – that would take away from the fun! – we can again confirm that “100%” does not mean 100% of all players who own ESO or even Summerset.

Okay, could you at least tell us how often does the percentile page gets updated please?
    Edited by Geroken777 on September 18, 2018 6:49PM
    The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony.
  • ValorieW
    ValorieW
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if we don’t get the house, the sheer number of extremely angry players would be astonishing. So... here’s hoping that it happens, for the developers’ sake. I’m not getting my hopes up though.
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty safe bet that whatever number we get to in the next 48 hours will be as high as it gets.
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geroken777 wrote: »

Ok? Then 100% of????

Okay, could you at least tell us how often does the percentile page gets updated please?

Once a day, if I read the article well.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Nope. Summerset is not included in ESO+. You must own the Chapter, which is going on sale.

Lol why did I forget I bought it and that it’s not a dlc
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Khajiit will need to hire a little apprentice in US Tamriel then ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a good story, people should buy it.
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Awesome, Thx for clarification, time to unravel my EU Account then lolz
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So from what im gathering this is something like zos has set a number that has to be reached. That number isnt the total amount of players who bought summerset. Like if its 200k people bought summerset, then the 100% goal might only be 50k people doing this.. At least this is what im getting from this thread.. Correct me if i'm wrong..

But anyway I think we should be able to do this just fine. Unless it is actually everyone (or even close to the amount of people) who bought summerset. If thats the case then its a big rip. But i doubt they would do that.

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lygerseye wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Sigh.

Taking one for the team!

Oh that horse is gonna be slow.... :)
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    BWS2K wrote: »
    Don't ask how many accounts are needed overall - you'll just encourage the botting, ya'll. You don't need to know those numbers. The only factors are the accounts that have Summerset that have the achievement and the number of people overall that have Summerset being compared to an unreleased target number. Just, like, do the thing if you have the thing, on at least one toon. Done. Thanks. *shrug*

And it`s possible that ZOS only has general targets in mind, and they might ultimately decide "Close enough, bump it to 100% tomorrow". That would be an additional reason not to provide any specific numbers.

Anyway, ZOS won't provide that kind of information because it would be an indication as to how active their current customer base is, which is typically kept confidential for business reasons.
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    (already answered, sorry)
    Edited by RMerlin on September 18, 2018 6:58PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Geroken777 wrote: »

Ok? Then 100% of????

Once each day around 11am EDT.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on September 18, 2018 6:57PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    So Khajiit wonders - what can we Summerset overachivers do to help those trying to catch up?

Well we can stand at wayshrines and let them port to us.

We can shout encouraging things in zone chat in Summerset.

We can shout other things in the zone chat of other areas.

Ummm - any other suggestions yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Bribes? You cat should be familiar with that concept, yes?

But yes, organizing zone-chat event by standing at wayshrines might be great especially for lower-level or first-time visitors :) Have a bunch of people sitting at wayshrines, each of them running Auto-Invite set to a specific tag: "site1", "site2", etc... People only have to type "site1" in zone chat to get invited, then they port, and drop group.
    Edited by RMerlin on September 18, 2018 7:02PM
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Welp, never had an EU character and haven't played the new character intro from Summerset since I'm an old-time NA account with all my toon slots filled.

So, question - if I am an ESO+ subscriber who owns Summerset and has only ever played on my NA PS4 account... if I create an EU account, does my ESO+ and Summerset carry over to that side? Would it be like starting a brand new alt on NA, just on the other megaserver? Or does it require all sorts of re-purchasing of things?
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13