Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Official Discussion Thread for "Unlock a Stunning Villa, Mount & Pet during the Summerfall Event"

• fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    Per account or per character?

I assume per account, but I can't find anywhere that clarifies it.

Yes, it's per account.

Just to confirm -

If we play on both NA and EU, it will still count only once, correct? Or is it account-wide for that server?
    -Fiona-
    PC - NA - CP: 1000+

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMOL HM | vHOF HM | vAS HM | vCR HM | vDSA | vMSA | vBRP
    - Nightfighters / Cone Me Daddy / Golden Goblins -
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cannot add to the 'event' having already done what is required:(

And it seems unlikely that ZOS will sell 4x as many copies (and the new owners complete) as already have the achievement in the next week
    Edited by Gythral on September 18, 2018 6:10PM
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    I am hoping this is NOT 100 percent of the owners of Summerset and its 100 percent of a set number of ppl. Because I know a few people in the Carolinas that own summerset and have no power or ability to even be in their homes atm.

Just to clarify, we're not looking for 100% of Summerset players to complete the achievement.

Thank you for clarifying :smile:
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fioskal wrote: »

Yes, it's per account.

Just to confirm -

If we play on both NA and EU, it will still count only once, correct? Or is it account-wide for that server?

Ooh, right. That moment when you remember the lonely level 3 you made on the EU server the one weekend the NA servers were down...

I hope it only counts once.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    Community Ambassador
    Gythral wrote: »
    Cannot add to the 'event' having already done what is required:(

And it seems unlikely that ZOS will sell 4x as many copies (and the new owners complete) as already have the achievement in the next week

They're not trying to sell 4x the number of copies. They are trying to get 4x the number of people to complete that particular achievement.
  • DorianDragonRaze
    DorianDragonRaze
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused by this wording "work together with your fellow ESO: Summerset players".
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, does it mean I need to visit the locations in a group with my friends? Can I still do it solo to get the rewards?
    I used to be an adventurer like you, then I got the ESO on my hard drive...
    PC NA
    Magicka Sorcerer Lord Ylwendyl (AD) -- CP 850+
    Stamina Nightblade Do-Hus-Daro (EP) (a cat-werewolf with innocent smile, quick eyes, and sticky fingers) -- Below level 50
    Magicka Dragonknight Nephesys Tharen (DC) -- Below level 50
    Magicka Templar Roderick Yeomant -- Level 1 (still sitting in his cell in Coldharbour)
    Uncertain Warden Boozes-in-Taverns (AD) -- Below level 50
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Yes, it's per account.
    Damn, and the initial sales only got us 20%? :scream:

My SO and I both own Summerset and have completed the main quest, just neither of us have that achievement. I'm actually surprised that many people have it already.

Yep - my character that did the main quest, psiijic and has Summerset Grand Adventurer somehow missed the pathfinder achievement!
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is so much hidden information that it essentially doesn't matter.

As it was before.
    What's the deal?
    That's an easy ach-nt to do. You do and wait.
    If ZOS cheats so be it. If not - even better.

It can't change my behaviour. I'd do this ach-nt.
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    energon wrote: »
    Will this event unlock the items in the Crown Store, or does "earning" mean we potentially get a Notable Home for free? If so, that's kinda crazy (and awesome).

Each milestone we hit, everyone who owns Summerset will get that item for FREE. Don't forget the items won't be going out until the 10th, though.

Does this mean that if I don't participate in the event (if, for whatever reason, I'm unable to log in during the event's duration), I could still potentially get the reward items?
    PC NA DC
    templar/mageblade/magDK
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    Just to clarify, we're not looking for 100% of Summerset players to complete the achievement.

Thank you for clarifying that. Because that just isn't even remotely feasible with the number of folks who come and go and those who honestly have no care in the world for these sorts of things.
  • lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused by this wording "work together with your fellow ESO: Summerset players".
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, does it mean I need to visit the locations in a group with my friends? Can I still do it solo to get the rewards?

I think it’s to encourage you to bug your friends, guildies, etc. to try and complete the achievement. Maybe make a guild event out of it, or something.
    Edited by lygerseye on September 18, 2018 6:18PM
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭
    msetten wrote: »
    Regarding the Twitch Drops during that period, will you also be doing something for console players who still cannot link their accounts for twitch drops?

it already says specifically on the announcement that the Twitch drops are only going to be enabled for PC/Mac

NA EP CP600+
    Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Mag/Templar Illiana Nightblossom (DPS, Pve & PvP)
    Mag/Templar Rhapsody Nightblossom (Thief, Dps, Support PVP)
    Mag/Templar Minkin Le Crux (Healer, Primarily PvE)
    Mag/NB Saorsie Belladonna (Assassin, DPS)
    Mag/Sorc Apollymi Nightblossom (Tank/DPS Hybrid for solo PvE)
    Stam/NB (i forget her name, she's a build in progress) (DPS, PvP)
    (2 Magplar lowbies for AD and DC for guild mate leveling assists and Mat gathering)

Leather Lace- GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher, Master Alchemist, and Trueflame Discount and Specialty Pot & PoisonDealer.
    Original Beta Tester Group and Pre-Launch Access Subscriber
  • Brandanus
    Brandanus
    ✭✭
    Ooh, right. That moment when you remember the lonely level 3 you made on the EU server the one weekend the NA servers were down...
    I hope it only counts once.
    just logged in to my level 4 toon on NA server, created end 2014 while EU server was down ;)

Edited by Brandanus on September 18, 2018 6:20PM
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭
    msetten wrote: »
    Regarding the Twitch Drops during that period, will you also be doing something for console players who still cannot link their accounts for twitch drops?

it already says specifically on the announcement that the Twitch drops are only going to be enabled for PC/Mac

I know, I read that, but my question was meant to try to get ZOS to think about the console players too. Hoping that they will also do something for us/them. Something like kill a monster each day for a crate.
  • BWS2K
    BWS2K
    ✭✭✭
    Don't ask how many accounts are needed overall - you'll just encourage the botting, ya'll. You don't need to know those numbers. The only factors are the accounts that have Summerset that have the achievement and the number of people overall that have Summerset being compared to an unreleased target number. Just, like, do the thing if you have the thing, on at least one toon. Done. Thanks. *shrug*
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit has already completed this achievement.

But as an added incentive to those who have not done so yet this one will be touring the various locations over this next weekend in PC EU Tamriel.

So come along and dance, drink, throw mudballs at Khajiit while getting your achievement for us all yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I would never throw mudballs at any Khajiit. Such a beautiful race! (might try to pet one though <3 )

Derrok Gunnolf - Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina - Werewolf) Free Bites
    Vlos Anon - Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Magicka - Vampire) Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf - 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter (non-combat)
    Jahsul at-Sahan - Redguard Sorcerer (Stamina - Werewolf)
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow - Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina)
    Amber Emberheart - Breton Dragonknight (Stamina)
    Silivren Thalionwen - Altmer Templar (Magicka)
    Kalina Valos - Dunmer Warden (Magicka)
    Tithin Geil - Altmer Sorceress (Magicka)
    Dhryk - Imperial Dragonknight (Tank)

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 1100+
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, if 100% of the players who've already bought Summerset got the achieve, would that get us to 100% on the meter? or do we need new blood to achieve the house?
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, DAEDRIC KING OF THE RNG!
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are there screenshots of the 3 rewards? I looked but can't find them.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    casparian wrote: »
    energon wrote: »
    Will this event unlock the items in the Crown Store, or does "earning" mean we potentially get a Notable Home for free? If so, that's kinda crazy (and awesome).

Each milestone we hit, everyone who owns Summerset will get that item for FREE. Don't forget the items won't be going out until the 10th, though.

Does this mean that if I don't participate in the event (if, for whatever reason, I'm unable to log in during the event's duration), I could still potentially get the reward items?

Correct, as long as you own Summerset.

Also, just want to make sure everyone has seen the event page with an FAQ: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/summerfall
    Gina Bruno
    Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | Facebook | Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ricam
    ricam
    ✭✭✭
    I am hoping this is NOT 100 percent of the owners of Summerset and its 100 percent of a set number of ppl. Because I know a few people in the Carolinas that own summerset and have no power or ability to even be in their homes atm.

Ok? Then 100% of????
    PS4 NA. Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf, Sorcerer
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I’m not around to complete my portion does that mean I get nothing even though I have summerset?
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari