The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Dominion Knights are dead ... Long live the Golden Gryphons

• Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    7bAhaRW.png

To win 30 days campaign you just need to PvDoor enemy keeps at night in the last few days.

Been busting nuts the last week since I went to DC to try and help improve their campaign performance and I'm glad to see how close we've made it, but it's a damn shame one guild on AD can do that to the score in one or 2 nights. Frustrating. Oh well, next campaign maybe. #Weekdays.

#Weeknights
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flake wrote: »
    7bAhaRW.png

To win 30 days campaign you just need to PvDoor enemy keeps at night in the last few days.

Been busting nuts the last week since I went to DC to try and help improve their campaign performance and I'm glad to see how close we've made it, but it's a damn shame one guild on AD can do that to the score in one or 2 nights. Frustrating. Oh well, next campaign maybe. #Weekdays.

#Weeknights

#goodfights
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flake wrote: »
    7bAhaRW.png

#Weeknights

Good campaign overall though, been thoroughly entertaining.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7bAhaRW.png

Had a good fight between yall
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol this thread went downhill fast.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, it was originally about something this game needs more of: committed guilds/groups.
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, PvP community.

Thank you for the good wishes and encouragement. Our guild is still in the early stages of remaking itself, and we may write a more detailed post about us in the future. I only intended to announce our existence for the benefit of those who had been wondering what had happened to DK, and also just out of my own excitement about our new project. I didn't want to start a debate about faction loyalty. Contrary to what I stated earlier, we have not settled on a policy. Let's please continue that conversation somewhere else.

Thank you and see you in Cyrodiil.
    Edited by Aztlan on September 12, 2018 12:01PM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aztlan wrote: »
    Hello, PvP community.

Thank you for the good wishes and encouragement. Our guild is still in the early stages of remaking itself, and we may write a more detailed post about us in the future. I only intended to announce our existence for the benefit of those who had been wondering what had happened to DK, and also just out of my own excitement about our new project. I didn't want to start a debate about faction loyalty. Contrary to what I stated earlier, we have not settled on a policy. Let's please continue that conversation somewhere else.

Thank you and see you in Cyrodiil.

orig
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I don't understand why DC and AD focus so much on each other instead of EP, the obvious strongest faction. Early in the campaign after DC lost its lead to EP, AD would orange us instead of pushing EP, the faction in first. DC then did the same to AD instead of pushing EP. It makes no sense.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I don't understand why DC and AD focus so much on each other instead of EP, the obvious strongest faction. Early in the campaign after DC lost its lead to EP, AD would orange us instead of pushing EP, the faction in first. DC then did the same to AD instead of pushing EP. It makes no sense.

It’s all about sestimic biases that we can’t see or understand.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Asgari wrote: »
    2018 people still care about this stuff lol .. campaign pride and relevance for winning hasn’t mattered since before one Tamriel

I am not sure how you associate a guild reforming under new leadership and the campaign pride.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Asgari wrote: »
    2018 people still care about this stuff lol .. campaign pride and relevance for winning hasn’t mattered since before one Tamriel

I am not sure how you associate a guild reforming under new leadership and the campaign pride.

Someone mentioned the guild would be AD only on one campaign and obviously everyone not in the guild thinks they've got an opinion on that which matters.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Usually, when AD pushes EP, DC tends to push south. At least, the Japanese guilds from DC do instead of focusing on EP to keep their scores low. Then AD tend to retaliate and then potato at Nikel and Ash. Maybe Ash is AD's Chalamo.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Ash is AD's Chalamo.

This is so true.
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, I have been gone for a year and just when I get back DK is gone??? Tis a sad day :(
    GM: Army of the Pact
    Loves War almost as much as Tbagging
    -Crow, Mag DK
    -Murder of Crows, Stam Warden
  • Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭
    Sad to see DK go... but good luck to the new leadership with the new guild. See you on the field. =)
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for ...”
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

GM of Total Dominionation Vivec NA PC
  • 85flyingbrick_ESO
    85flyingbrick_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    AWESOME! I'll hit you guys up for an invite soon. There's scrolls to run!
    PC/NA

• Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DK leaves and AD wins a campaign.