The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Dominion Knights are dead ... Long live the Golden Gryphons

Aztlan
Aztlan
✭✭✭✭
Hear ye, hear ye...

The Dominion Knights PvP guild (PC NA, AD Vivec campaign) has been dissolved.

The majority of the guild's members have decided to reform under new leadership and under a new name:

The Golden Gryphons.

We look forward to seeing you in Cyrodiil.

If you would like to communicate with us, please contact @aldericon or @Azt'lan in game.

Long live the Golden Gryphons, and long live the Queen!

KqYQmZv.jpg?1
Edited by Aztlan on September 9, 2018 8:20PM
  • helios777
    helios777
    ✭✭✭✭
    <crickets chirping>
    Grand Warlord HAXERUS. One of the last OG Mag DKs.
    Mag DK through Thick and Thin.
    Retired from Cyrodiil until they finally decide to fix the performance, which is probably never.
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a public service announcement. If you play on PC NA, AD Vivec, you might be interested. Otherwise, have a good day.
    Edited by Aztlan on September 9, 2018 4:42PM
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0_0 wait what?! What happened to DK?
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    May we know what are the rules of this new guild? Does still restrict their players to only play Ad and get stuck there? Or now people have freedom to choose as a game should be?
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The door is open for new guilds. Hope you will cause some uproar too but with all respect to the previous leadership, learn from the past too.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cooooool will keep in contact via zone chat. See you out there!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    May we know what are the rules of this new guild? Does still restrict their players to only play Ad and get stuck there? Or now people have freedom to choose as a game should be?

We will remain an AD-only guild on our main campaign. Members are free to play other alliances on other campaigns.
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck, guys!
    Edited by Mazbt on September 9, 2018 5:31PM
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aztlan wrote: »

We will remain an AD-only guild on our main campaign. Members are free to play other alliances on other campaigns.

Damn, I can't join :(
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May the spirit of our lord and savior Taran guide your way.

W H A T I S A B A L L I S T A ?
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭

Thats a good step but you guys are still restricting your guildmates playtime outside the guild schedule, thing that shouldnt happen. Loyalty and respect is necesary from player to guild and guild to player aswell. Whats the point of deny certain playtime if the guild isnt playing those hours?
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats a good step but you guys are still restricting your guildmates playtime outside the guild schedule, thing that shouldnt happen. Loyalty and respect is necesary from player to guild and guild to player aswell. Whats the point of deny certain playtime if the guild isnt playing those hours?

I joined a (different) PVP guild with similar rules.

I knew about it when I signed up. Its not like its a surprise. Its a restriction I was totally okay with. Heck, faction loyalty was one of the things that attracted me to that guild in the first place!

And I'm fine with that. If I ever feel the urge to cross faction PVP (that's so not going to happen), I'll be honorable enough to leave my guild first. Because that's what I agreed to. I've even played DC and AD toons in PVP, I just made sure I didn't do it on our home campaign and there were no problems.

So if faction loyalty isn't what you look for in a PVP guild, don't join up with a faction loyal guild. There are cross faction guilds you can have fun with insread.
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 9, 2018 6:05PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay us...
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭

I knew about it when I signed up. Its not like its a surprise. Its a restriction I was totally okay with. Heck, faction loyalty was one of the things that attracted me to that guild in the first place!

And I'm fine with that. If I ever feel the urge to cross faction PVP (that's so not going to happen), I'll be honorable enough to leave my guild first. Because that's what I agreed to. I've even played DC and AD toons in PVP, I just made sure I didn't do it on our home campaign and there were no problems.

So if faction loyalty isn't what you look for in a PVP guild, don't join up with a faction loyal guild. There are cross faction guilds you can have fun with insread.

Congrats in finding a good guild in your timezone and with rules you agree with, but many players doesnt have the same luck as you. People have friends on other factions and have desire to play with them instead a guild has shackles on their players or kick them due to old and obsolet rules.
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is something I am personally sympathetic to, Haronin. We are still ironing things out, and it's possible that this might change in the future. One thing's for sure, we intend to be all about having fun. No more "my way or the highway," and no one will ever be kicked again without due process.
    Edited by Aztlan on September 9, 2018 7:03PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats in finding a good guild in your timezone and with rules you agree with, but many players doesnt have the same luck as you. People have friends on other factions and have desire to play with them instead a guild has shackles on their players or kick them due to old and obsolet rules.

That's cool. Nothing wrong with having friends on other factions and wanting to play with them.

But why are you trying to tell this guild that they have to cater to your desire? Why not just choose your friends and leave the guild?

No one is forcing me to stay in my PVP guild. Nor am I going to ask my PVP guild to change their rules to cater to me. Guilds dont have to cater to every player or accept everyone who wants to play. If I don't want to follow the rules I agreed to, I would choose to leave. I would not ask my faction loyal guild to switch to allowing cross faction PVP with all its many issues just because I want to have my cake and eat it too.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GG.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭

That's cool. Nothing wrong with having friends on other factions and wanting to play with them.

But why are you trying to tell this guild that they have to cater to your desire? Why not just choose your friends and leave the guild?

No one is forcing me to stay in my PVP guild. Nor am I going to ask my PVP guild to change their rules to cater to me. Guilds dont have to cater to every player or accept everyone who wants to play. If I don't want to follow the rules I agreed to, I would choose to leave. I would not ask my faction loyal guild to switch to allowing cross faction PVP with all its many issues just because I want to have my cake and eat it too.

I am sorry but cant find the part where i tell the guild to change their rules, i was asking why they keep that rule knowing it is obsolet and also restrict a player pool who cant trial for the guild just because outside schedule they want to enjoy other pvp. As you say guilds can have their rules, i agree, but over-restricting players its not healthy
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • Sky_WK
    Sky_WK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haronin confirmed dirty EP spy
    i do not read replies. still playing stamdk for some reason.
  • steggy
    steggy
    ✭✭
    Sky_WK wrote: »

was there any doubt
  • mesmerizedish
    mesmerizedish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    steggy wrote: »

was there any doubt

I swear I saw Haronin smoking weed with the reds on the wrong side of Alessia Bridge.
  • steggy
    steggy
    ✭✭
    steggy wrote: »

was there any doubt

I swear I saw Haronin smoking weed with the reds on the wrong side of Alessia Bridge.

yes indeed, smoking
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck!
  • Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭
    You guys really have a thing for "acronym guilds" huh? Ex: GoD, TKG, BoD, GG, AP, TK, DD (usually called Dom Dom though). :P

Forgive me for asking, but what happened to the other guild? GLHF out there
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moltyr wrote: »
    You guys really have a thing for "acronym guilds" huh? Ex: GoD, TKG, BoD, GG, AP, TK, DD (usually called Dom Dom though). :P

Well...at least it's not another Dominion-blah-blah-blah~ guild :trollface:

Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rin_Senya wrote: »
    Moltyr wrote: »

Well...at least it's not another Dominion-blah-blah-blah~ guild :trollface:

Or WIAB
    Edited by Elong on September 10, 2018 7:50AM
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haronin just wants to blob with dracarys sometimes, cut him some slack.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Elong
    I was expecting "Dominion OXygen"
    A breath of fresh air in the guild scene.

In all seriousness though good luck with your guild look forward to fighting you.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • mabdastardseb17_ESO
    Oh Dear we are being restrictive strange since I have been in Golden Gryphons i have followed the guild restrictive practice of running in at least 1 raid per week even though that is so restrictive to some people obviously strangely it is the same restrictive practice we had in dominion knights only other restriction we had and have in golden Gryphons is you don't run on another guild in same campaign. so six of the seven nights of the week you can run with whoever you like so long as it's not in same campaign your ad guild is running in. sorry if thats too restrictive I wish you luck in your path and may your god walk with you. Regards Avya seenmydad/Daftbleeder
  • mabdastardseb17_ESO
    Oh Dear we are being restrictive strange since I have been in Golden Gryphons i have followed the guild restrictive practice of running in at least 1 raid per week even though that is so restrictive to some people obviously strangely it is the same restrictive practice we had in dominion knights only other restriction we had and have in golden Gryphons is you don't run on another guild in same campaign. so six of the seven nights of the week you can run with whoever you like so long as it's not in same campaign your ad guild is running in. sorry if thats too restrictive I wish you luck in your path and may your god walk with you. Regards Avya seenmydad/Daftbleeder

oops should have said faction instead of guild if your on an AD toon you are allowed to run on same campaign see we are not as restrictive as you thought