The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sorcgrounds

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    del9 wrote: »
    Looks like the "nerf" of rune cage revealed a much worse monster. stam sorcs. almost untargetable, tankish, super fast, a lot of damage.

what was zos thinking when they thought about swift jewery.

Sounds like someone needs to re-roll their stamDK main!

been against you a few times. no wonder haven't seen you playing you s dk. only that SS of you.

Just like I said, a lot of forum banters but no substance to your "X is OP" bollocks.
  • gannicus1389
    gannicus1389
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the "nerf" of rune cage revealed a much worse monster. stam sorcs. almost untargetable, tankish, super fast, a lot of damage.

been against you a few times. no wonder haven't seen you playing you s dk. only that SS of you.

Just like I said, a lot of forum banters but no substance to your "X is OP" bollocks.

I don't have to repeat myself over and over. just go to the dk rep class feedback and there like 100 people saying the same thing I am saying. you got something for me, love perhaps? not even sure why you are.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the fellow Stam Sorcs, replace Cage with Leash,

Leash, DB, spin2win

If you do it correctly you pwn the player and have plenty of space to run away if need be
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Bregilad
    Bregilad
    Every competent sorc and their mother asked for an alternative defense to get rid of shieldstacking. But yet we are here.

BTW there are no cheesy stun options left for sorcs.

Oh I'm not accusing Magsorcs. As I said, I myself love my Magsorc and want a more skill oriented skillset. However, I also said I am absolutely loving my Magblade in the meantime.

Yes the cheesy stun is gone, but I can still face-roll many opponents because of the dps, shields and auto kill proc. And I am an average magsorc at best. I dont' even have any monster gear.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't have to repeat myself over and over. just go to the dk rep class feedback and there like 100 people saying the same thing I am saying. you got something for me, love perhaps? not even sure why you are.

I searched the the entire dk feedback thread (even the pages from before SS) for "sorc" and only real complains about stamsorc I found where:

-hurricane was once a DK skill
    -stamplars & stamsorcs are better for dots bc of bleeds
    -your own comment about not being able to target stamsorcs
    -special price for the mention of implosion, but only to underline that stamdk should have an execute

Everything else was pure mentioning of passives/skills or about magsorcs. So I'm still not any more enlightened what suddenly makes stamsorcs so op. But it's easier to just throw around those phrases than to actually come up with an answer to my questions:

What buffs have stamsorcs recieved in 2018?
    Is it the minor expedition that makes stamsorcs more untargetable than other stam classes (who also have access to major expedition and 3x swift)?

Bottom line is this. I don't get where this "stamsorc is the new beast" attitude comes from because this patch hasn't changed anything for them. So please tell me what suddenly changed.

E: "hurricane was once a sorc dk skill" typo
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on August 18, 2018 12:15PM
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bregilad wrote: »
    Every competent sorc and their mother asked for an alternative defense to get rid of shieldstacking. But yet we are here.

BTW there are no cheesy stun options left for sorcs.

Oh I'm not accusing Magsorcs. As I said, I myself love my Magsorc and want a more skill oriented skillset. However, I also said I am absolutely loving my Magblade in the meantime.

Yes the cheesy stun is gone, but I can still face-roll many opponents because of the dps, shields and auto kill proc. And I am an average magsorc at best. I dont' even have any monster gear.

Magblade is great until you get snared.
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is has been a known issue for a long time, Zenimax somehow misses the point with it. No CP is so insanely unbalanced it would take its own post to describe all the issues. The main problem with sorcs is not actually the sorc itself, but how expensive it is to break free for any non stamina / medium armor build in no CP. If rune cage hits a light armor player who is low on stamina, they are completely dead. You're going to sit there while they pump damage into you and kill you, there is nothing you can do about it. There needs to be some kind of tuning in no cp. i know its a sensitive game and difficult to balance, but if youre not a magic sorc or a stamina class youre going to have a really rough time. They need to make more balance patches, small incremental chances rather than drastic changes that occur maybe 2 or 3 times a year. Yes endless fury is over perforning especially in Deathmatch, maybe they can tone the damage down a bit in no CP. But there are much bigger issues imo
    Edited by hesobad on September 10, 2018 3:49AM
    Ad Victoriam!
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hesobad wrote: »
    There needs to be some kind of tuning in no cp. i know its a sensitive game and difficult to balance, but if youre not a magic sorc or a stamina class youre going to have a really rough time.
    Man I can sure you now is more "if you are not a STAMINA CLASS you are going to have a really rough time".