Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Stats have dropped again.

• Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    Is it new bug or they fixed summerset bug that gave you more resources from food than intended based on quality of your weapon

New bug. In the beginning of summerset ut happened, but there were ways around it like eating food on your back car or taking poison off. Now none of that works
  • nukynukerton
    nukynukerton
    Soul Shriven
    This sucks, I love that build - you need dat damage. Obviously blows for everyone missing stats for no good reason... :(
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit disappointed we have not got any reply to this on here or the bug section you would think they would be all over the forums looking for this kinda stuff after a patch.

I know, right? I wonder if they are even aware of this.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sucks, I love that build - you need dat damage. Obviously blows for everyone missing stats for no good reason... :(

Thanks brother, yeah every bit counts. Doesnt make sense I would be lower than I was two patches ago so it wasnt a summerset bug
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it new bug or they fixed summerset bug that gave you more resources from food than intended based on quality of your weapon

sodantok no its no glitch if you even check uesp some builds even show that some stuff is missing. the magicka and stamina was always constant till after summerset this is the second time its happened to me. thats no bug. we had a way to fix it last time though this time nothing is working.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least I can tell you where all our missing stats went. They were absorbed by the walls of Glademist Sotha Sil PC/EU, which are sitting at more than 500k health points each right now .
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    At least I can tell you where all our missing stats went. They were absorbed by the walls of Glademist Sotha Sil PC/EU, which are sitting at more than 500k health points each right now .

wtf are you kidding??
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DuskMarine wrote: »

sodantok no its no glitch if you even check uesp some builds even show that some stuff is missing. the magicka and stamina was always constant till after summerset this is the second time its happened to me. thats no bug. we had a way to fix it last time though this time nothing is working.

Correct
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the reports, all. Just confirming we've seen this thread and are investigating the cause.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the reports, all. Just confirming we've seen this thread and are investigating the cause.

Thank you, Gina! :)
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thank god thank you ive been working on my builds forever and id really hate to lose my resources for no reason
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    troomar wrote: »
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    Anyone experiencing this "issue" should plug their build into the UESP Build Editor and compare their stats.

It seems like there *was* a bug in Summerset that was inflating stats and that bug has been fixed silently in Wolfhunter.

I'm not sure if I'm happy, but you're right. When I put my build in UESP editor, I got the exact same stats as on Live. It means there *was* a bug and the blue food was giving more Health than intended. Now it gives the correct values.

But I'm not bloody running 16,8k Health, I want my 17,3 :D. One Health glyph will fix it.

I still have my old stats in UESP. My resources are 100% bugged.

Nevermind, I take this back. I had a health enchant on one of the armour pieces in the builder. It actually matches up with my in-game numbers now.

I guess everything is fine then on my end. :confused:
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on August 14, 2018 5:41PM
  • Jonno
    Jonno
    ✭✭✭
    what works for me is right click your food buff in character menu (default C) then apply food directly from your inventory (not the quickslot wheel)
    PC / EU
    |Chimaira
    |Thats What She Said
    |Call Of The Undaunted
    |Unfinished Business

TinkerBell - Orc Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
    Aelin - Bosmer Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
    Prıncess - Dunmer - Mag NB - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Cher Lloyd - Dunmer - Sorc - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Luna Lovegøød - Dunmer - Templar - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Leíghton - Redguard - Stam DK - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jonno wrote: »
    what works for me is right click your food buff in character menu (default C) then apply food directly from your inventory (not the quickslot wheel)

Some things work for others, I have no idea why, like making new food this patch worked for some other person, I tried it and your method and it did not work sadly.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But otherwise you confirm that you have the issue as well?
  • Jonno
    Jonno
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i get it everytime i use the quickslot wheel to apply my food but only on 1 of my toons so far it seems
    Edited by Jonno on August 14, 2018 6:08PM
    PC / EU
    |Chimaira
    |Thats What She Said
    |Call Of The Undaunted
    |Unfinished Business

TinkerBell - Orc Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
    Aelin - Bosmer Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
    Prıncess - Dunmer - Mag NB - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Cher Lloyd - Dunmer - Sorc - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Luna Lovegøød - Dunmer - Templar - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Leíghton - Redguard - Stam DK - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah i get it everytime i use the quickslot wheel to apply my food but only on 1 of my toons so far it seems

Bad bug they have yet to fix sadly.
  • ScarrX
    ScarrX
    Soul Shriven
    I was streaming last night and this my food buff prob, as soon as my buff was basically down, I took off my poison to prevent the poison bug. As soon as I reapplied my food I noticed all 3 of my stats where lower. I tried relogging, taking all my gear off and food buff off and then reapplying them back. Nothing seemed to fix it. Here is the clip. https://clips.twitch.tv/VibrantSincereMangetoutPoooound
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ScarrX wrote: »
    I was streaming last night and this my food buff prob, as soon as my buff was basically down, I took off my poison to prevent the poison bug. As soon as I reapplied my food I noticed all 3 of my stats where lower. I tried relogging, taking all my gear off and food buff off and then reapplying them back. Nothing seemed to fix it. Here is the clip. https://clips.twitch.tv/VibrantSincereMangetoutPoooound

@ZOS_GinaBruno His stream might have something here. It is 100% the food. Food is the problem. Green food for me which is why I am only missing magicka. He is using tri food so he is missing all 3 stats.
  • ScarrX
    ScarrX
    Soul Shriven

hey Gina here is a clip of my stream today testing this bug, on my mag sorc w/ tri food from pre patch, and reapplying new food post patch. thanks you! https://clips.twitch.tv/ShyObedientBorkCoolCat
  • ScarrX
    ScarrX
    Soul Shriven

hey Gina here is a clip of my stream today testing this bug, on my mag sorc w/ tri food from pre patch, and reapplying new food post patch. thanks you! https://clips.twitch.tv/ShyObedientBorkCoolCat

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice lol
  • munster1404
    munster1404
    ✭✭✭
    I have lost 20hp to 500hp across all my characters. Magicka and Stamina losses varies from zero to low double digits. Wished I had taken screenshots before the update.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have lost 20hp to 500hp across all my characters. Magicka and Stamina losses varies from zero to low double digits. Wished I had taken screenshots before the update.

No problem. You are not alone. The dev's commented
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    After some investigation, we found this was actually a result of a bug fix we did for Update 19. Food was previously based on the quality of your weapon, but is now correctly based on the quality of the food. This may result in some slightly lower stats in some circumstances. We apologize for missing the patch note on this change and causing the initial confusion.

Now, it’s also worth noting there’s still an outstanding issue with poisons – if food is used while a poison is equipped, it’ll be based on the poison’s level and quality rather than the food. This will be fixed in the next update.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After some investigation, we found this was actually a result of a bug fix we did for Update 19. Food was previously based on the quality of your weapon, but is now correctly based on the quality of the food. This may result in some slightly lower stats in some circumstances. We apologize for missing the patch note on this change and causing the initial confusion.

Now, it’s also worth noting there’s still an outstanding issue with poisons – if food is used while a poison is equipped, it’ll be based on the poison’s level and quality rather than the food. This will be fixed in the next update.

uh excuse me?? that makes no sense as the numbers have always been the same all the way through? and just magically its bugged out of nowhere sorry if im a bit skeptical but that doesnt make any sense. the numbers were what you got out of the food the quality had nothing to do with it(otherwise wed have purple foods scaling higher than blue ones and gold would be the best when their really not). so hows this actually work?? the blues still overpower the purples and golds by a long shot.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

uh excuse me?? that makes no sense as the numbers have always been the same all the way through? and just magically its bugged out of nowhere sorry if im a bit skeptical but that doesnt make any sense. the numbers were what you got out of the food the quality had nothing to do with it(otherwise wed have purple foods scaling higher than blue ones and gold would be the best when their really not). so hows this actually work?? the blues still overpower the purples and golds by a long shot.

Exactly what I was thinking... Foods don't scale to anything.. They are a base number added to your stats and correspond to the type and quality of food you have eaten. What they give you have NEVER been affected by what weapons you had, nor the poisons.

Whomever gave Gina this excuse obviously doesn't play ESO (without cheat codes... cough... cough... god mode).
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

Exactly what I was thinking... Foods don't scale to anything.. They are a base number added to your stats and correspond to the type and quality of food you have eaten. What they give you have NEVER been affected by what weapons you had, nor the poisons.

Whomever gave Gina this excuse obviously doesn't play ESO (without cheat codes... cough... cough... god mode).

yea cause purple foods are about 2k less than blue foods and gold foods are all over the place. if you dont have bi stat food in blue your screwed on maximum power. if they want to make this a thing they need to make purple foods give alot more than they do same with gold.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DuskMarine @Nebthet78

It's possible. There's some weird-ass spaghetti code that's leftover ever since One-Tam.

IE: a Level 1 enchantment on a CP160 weapon used to auto-scale to CP160 values, even though the level disparity should have made it such that the enchantment would be useless.

Perhaps the Food Buff info (for server-client checks) is treated much the same as say, an Armor/Weapon enchantment for better code re-usability. (Or just because of how it's structured)

Where the level disparities come from, and the resulting losses, I have absolutely no idea. It's possible that "scale with your level" foods such as Witch-mothers are the culprit, but at this point I'm largely talking out my ass.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on August 15, 2018 3:07AM