The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stats have dropped again.

• Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have lost 4khp and that is with food buff. WTH is going on?

No idea, this is a problem

Probably should have tagged a mod. @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • rainfeatherpearl
    rainfeatherpearl
    ✭✭✭
    My problem is food buff. It is normal without it but only gives me 1k with it.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My problem is food buff. It is normal without it but only gives me 1k with it.

Yeah it is my problem as well
  • rainfeatherpearl
    rainfeatherpearl
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked my other toons..all were normal with their food buffs still active before the patch.
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mine too. Zosed again!
  • Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having the same issue. Gained 1K HP and lost 200+ Magicka and 100+ Stamina.

Incredibly irritating how this seems to happen every patch.
    Kirin Blaze - Ebonheart Pact - Imperial Dragonknight
    Kïrïn Bläzë - Daggerfall Covenant - Imperial Dragonknight
    Kìrín Blàzé - Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial Dragonknight
    Vehemence - Omni - COMBUSTION
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Facefister wrote: »
    I am a stamina char and I have the same issues.

Are you applying your food on a bar you have poisons equipped? This will cause your food buff to not give you all the stats intended.

@Facefister
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just geared up another character and I've confirmed that magicka/stamina stats have changed once you apply a new food buff. Any food buff that was applied before the patch has their stats remain intact but a new food buff lowers, in my case, magicka and stamina about 200+/100+ respectively.

Was this an intended change?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait is this in Cyrodiil where they have all those global buffs and debuffs or in PvE land?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Wait is this in Cyrodiil where they have all those global buffs and debuffs or in PvE land?

Both areas.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    DuskMarine wrote: »
    on my mag dk i had 44.4k magicka max
    Yeah I sit at 62.1k mag

Lol, have you ever heard of moderation? I have 25.7k on a magsorc...

And your mag sorc hits like a wet noodle. haha. This game does not favor moderation when it comes to stats.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on August 13, 2018 8:12PM
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just geared up another character and I've confirmed that magicka/stamina stats have changed once you apply a new food buff. Any food buff that was applied before the patch has their stats remain intact but a new food buff lowers, in my case, magicka and stamina about 200+/100+ respectively.

Was this an intended change?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

This is exactly how I found out.
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Equipping a siphoning skill now buffs your magicka by 8% on the bar it is NOT equipped on :smile:
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue, my Health went down from ~17,3k to ~16,8k, so I lost around 500 Health. I'm applying my food buff *without* poison on my weapon, so it's a new bug.
    Yes.
  • rainfeatherpearl
    rainfeatherpearl
    ✭✭✭
    I made a new stack of food buffs and it fixed my stats when I applied it. Hmm, old food must have expired? ><
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a new stack of food buffs and it fixed my stats when I applied it. Hmm, old food must have expired? ><

I made new food and it did not fix mine.
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭

It didn't work for me either. I tried like 10 different food types. There must be a non-documented change in the formula of how the health value is calculated after update.
    Yes.
  • rainfeatherpearl
    rainfeatherpearl
    ✭✭✭
    @Micah_Bayer and @troomar

Aw, I was hoping it fixed everyone's problem too. So far, so good on my end.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    afonik wrote: »
    Universe wrote: »
    Did you add the 10 more blue champion points and clicked confirm ?
    Champion points can add more to stats when accumulated.
    Though each patch ZOS may lower the ceiling and in order reach it again, you need to add the new points.

I think it's only the 1st 100 points

Something like that, but back on topic, wtf is going on, it happened last patch too

WTF is going on is that ZOS keep changing the gameplay in many, subtle ways.

This is why my gameplay has evolved to just be random and goal-less.

There is no point in trying to plan, or aspire to achieving goals, as something will change (like this) to slow you down.

It's your choice then, to renew your ESO+ subscription or not.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone experiencing this "issue" should plug their build into the UESP Build Editor and compare their stats.

It seems like there *was* a bug in Summerset that was inflating stats and that bug has been fixed silently in Wolfhunter.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you all use the new respec? I noticed issues after i used the last one.. Just wondered if its tied together.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    Anyone experiencing this "issue" should plug their build into the UESP Build Editor and compare their stats.

It seems like there *was* a bug in Summerset that was inflating stats and that bug has been fixed silently in Wolfhunter.

Everything is good on my end and even before summerset I had 61.5k, I upgraded it to 62.1k before summerset, and when summerset launched it bugged out to 60k with my 61.5k setup. But it was fixed then I upgraded it to 62.1k, now it is 61.2k this patch
  • Lorem123
    Lorem123
    ✭✭✭
    People that are seeing a decrease of a few hundres in max stats are probably seeing that because of a bug (which caused some foods to increase them more than intended) that was silently fixed with Wolfhunter: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/428880/my-resources-are-lower-on-pts-right-now-is-this-a-bug-solved
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    Did you all use the new respec? I noticed issues after i used the last one.. Just wondered if its tied together.

No, I don't think it is tied together, when I first logged in with my initial food buff, then it was fine, but once food ran out and I reapplied, it bugged out, so I think it has to do with food.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh yeah forgot to mention that when I first logged on today with my food buff still active from last night, I had my normal stats, when my food ran out and I ate some more is when it bugged out.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh yeah forgot to mention that when I first logged on today with my food buff still active from last night, I had my normal stats, when my food ran out and I ate some more is when it bugged out.

Would be nice if we had a response from a dev, I can 100% say it is bugged, especially with my new setup, I should be getting 1k more. Before Summerset in which I had 61.5k, it being 61.2k now doesn't make sense at all since all my stuff was upgraded.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me as well.

I took a screenshot before my old food expired (I had about 10s left). Then I took a screenshot when I re-applied the food. I lost about 400 health and magicka.

You can see the two screenshots are literally a minute apart. I didn't change gear. No poisons applied to weapons.

BDFWCfq.jpg

9lNj4Kr.jpg

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on August 14, 2018 1:08AM
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me as well.

I took a screenshot before my old food expired (I had about 10s left). Then I took a screenshot when I re-applied the food. I lost about 400 health and magicka.

You can see the two screenshots are literally a minute apart. I didn't change gear. No poisons applied to weapons.

BDFWCfq.jpg

9lNj4Kr.jpg

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Thank you, now we have some proof, I should have taken a screenshot, but I thought if I had my original stats when I logged on, that everything would be good, nope the moment it went out I lost 1k stats.
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure if I'm happy, but you're right. When I put my build in UESP editor, I got the exact same stats as on Live. It means there *was* a bug and the blue food was giving more Health than intended. Now it gives the correct values.

But I'm not bloody running 16,8k Health, I want my 17,3 :D. One Health glyph will fix it.
    Yes.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    troomar wrote: »

I'm not sure if I'm happy, but you're right. When I put my build in UESP editor, I got the exact same stats as on Live. It means there *was* a bug and the blue food was giving more Health than intended. Now it gives the correct values.

But I'm not bloody running 16,8k Health, I want my 17,3 :D. One Health glyph will fix it.

Yeah there was a bug but as for builds like mine which were the higher value before summerset have a problem.