Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Asylum Sanctorium Currently Disabled (PC/Mac)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
We want to give everyone a heads up that we just completed a hotfix to disable access to the Trial, Asylum Sanctorium, on the PC/Mac megaservers. We discovered an exploit that was allowing players to avoid the majority of the mechanics against Saint Olms. While the Trial is disabled, you'll see a message stating "You lack the correct permissions to transfer there" if you attempt to enter. If you're currently in the Trial, you won't be able to re-enter once your character dies or you complete it.

The Trial will be disabled until we have a fix for the issue, which we plan to publish in a future incremental patch. Thanks for your patience.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will there be a different weekly?
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    Odd you have disable the whole trial to fix an Exploit. Good to hear your doing something but Disabling an entire trial? shhhhhheeesh
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn You realize that Asylum is currently the weekly trial, right?
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn You realize that Asylum is currently the weekly trial, right?

For both servers...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • andy_s
    andy_s
    ✭✭✭✭
    rip asylum you won't be missed
    World's First Cloudrest Hardmode + Speed Run + No Death w/ HODOR
    Tick-Tock Tormentor & All vHoF Achievements done w/ Chimaira
    World's First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (patch 1.5)
    World#2 vMoL All Achievements w/ Aquila Raiders
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    just killed felms and llothis and couldnt even go down stairs to kill olmes.
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • MaddPowered
    MaddPowered
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, It doesn't look like there will be much competition this weekly it appears huh.
    World's First Planesbreaker
    World's First Bugged Planesbreaker
    World's First Dawnbringer
    World's Third Godslayer
    World's Second Immortal Redeemer
    World's Third Gryphon Heart

Top scores :
    vAA - 4D (PC NA) - 154,068 - 8:31 Greymoor
    vSO - 4D (PC NA) - 180,238 - 11:28 Greymoor
    vHRC - 4D (PC NA) - 163,258 - 8:28 Greymoor
    vMOL - Calamity (PC NA) - 174,680 - 9:42 Stonethorn
    vHOF - 4D (PC NA) - 232,362 - 14:11 Greymoor
    vAS - 4D (PC NA) - 117,014 - 2:41 Stonethorn
    vCR - Calamity (PC NA) - 136,091 - 3:45 Stonethorn
    vSS - 4D (PC NA) - 255,552 - 21:34 Greymoor
    vKA - 4D (PC NA) - 247,292 - 16:19 Greymoor
    vRG - Calamity (PC NA) - 301,438 - 24:21 Blackwood
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's unfortunate that it is shut down, but the alternative may have been worse and much more work overall. This is a situation where ZOS is protecting players from themselves by keeping them from being tempted to do something that they will be greatly encouraged to ban them for later on. Honest players who would not have exploited will be punished by not being able to do the trial, but the alternative of leaving it open and just hoping players don't go get themselves banned could anger the player base more. Hopefully the fix doesn't take too long to implement.
  • adeptusminor
    adeptusminor
    ✭✭✭✭
    While it's the weekly? Lol
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good choice, ZOS. Better to remove the temptation.

But seriously, can we nominate Asylum Sanctorium for ESO's glitchiest/most exploited trial?
    Edited by VaranisArano on August 14, 2018 1:22AM
  • nud3_voxel
    nud3_voxel
    ✭✭✭
    "Hotfix" kappa
  • weg0
    weg0
    ✭✭✭
    At least update the weekly.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    But seriously, can we nominate Asylum Sanctorium for ESO's glitchiest/most exploited trial?

Not yet, let's wait for round 4 of exploits after they finish their 3rd fix of this trial.
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    i also regularly use the boom-stamina-full-again exploit, na im joking, but seen people block me for straight 40 seconds and then using their combo, wtf
  • NateS4
    NateS4
    ✭✭
    I’m hoping you all will do the same on console and perma-ban the horde of players that have taken advantage of the exploit.
    Nerf Nate
    Xbox NA
    Small Scale PvP
    Stamden (Grand Overlord)
    Mag DK (Palatine)
    Mag/Stamblade (Praetorian)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyTq3wqzJ5K200K2JSNlRA?view_as=subscriber
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Kinnahz wrote: »
    Odd you have disable the whole trial to fix an Exploit. Good to hear your doing something but Disabling an entire trial? shhhhhheeesh

PC/MAC, doesn't affect you.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • AurbisDragon
    I am currently leading a progression core team, and we were planning to start vAS HM pulls this Saturday. While it says in this post that it will be fixed in an incremental patch, I sincerely hope that this incremental patch is deployed before Sunday. I love this game and the raiding, and it's disheartening to hear that the plans our team have been working months toward are being delayed by factors outside our control.

I know that ZoS does their best for the community on topics like this, and i'm usually not one to beg.

But please fix this as soon as possible.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am currently leading a progression core team, and we were planning to start vAS HM pulls this Saturday. While it says in this post that it will be fixed in an incremental patch, I sincerely hope that this incremental patch is deployed before Sunday. I love this game and the raiding, and it's disheartening to hear that the plans our team have been working months toward are being delayed by factors outside our control.

I know that ZoS does their best for the community on topics like this, and i'm usually not one to beg.

But please fix this as soon as possible.

Likely will not be til Monday soonest.
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

For both servers...

It's only the weekly on PC/NA. vMoL is weekly on EU.
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will you ban the exploiters accounts FOREEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR at least?

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you attempt to enter. If you're currently in the Trial, you won't be able to re-enter once your character dies or you complete it.
    Re-enter, hell. You won't be able to leave either.

We couldn't access any doors at all. it must have hit dead in the middle of our run.
    Good choice, ZOS. Better to remove the temptation.

@VaranisArano most exploited? Probably.

Glitchiest? Pretty sure vMoL is gonna hold that crown for a while.

Edited by Merlin13KAGL on August 14, 2018 10:43AM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know someone that ran a vAS +1 for the weekly (the one and only score on the board), and he told me that they fixed the problem of Olms remaining on the floor during Storm.

So maybe, in the process of fixing that bug, they broke something else?
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Zapzarap
    Zapzarap
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno since you are already working on the most bugged trial ever, how about fixing some more bugs?

Here is a short list oft some bugs in that trial
    • Entrance to the trial is buggy. On some positions you can’t even click "E" to enter.
    • Bold is running instead of porting. His AOE appears and then he sprints to the location, sometimes he is sprinting to slow and then he just keeps chasing his own AOE's in a "circle". Very nice if you want to taunt hin and you don't know his current location because the actual location and his "body" are out of sync.
    • Bold jumps sometimes random and not the supposed person.
    • Bold jumps only 2 times if you "run out of his range".
    • Pious AOE-Cone is much smaller than his hit area
    • Pious Cone hits you before you can even see it (ok, this is actually not a bug, it’s just poor design)
    • Just turns sometimes 180° after his jumps and cleaves to the entrance or whatever...
    • Just sometimes turns for no reason 180°
    • If Just turns 180°, the tank needs to go in front of him... otherwise the boss "does not see" the tank and keeps doing kind of "nothing".
    • If the group wipes and there is a guy in the lobby, the boss keeps running against the door. Why is the aggro range that big?!
    • Just stays on the ground when he does his kiting stuff... (It's still in there... at least is was on sunday.. maybe the monday patch fixed it... And if it was fixed, there is nothing written in the patch notes)
    Rolle: Tank
    Gilde: eXceed-Gaming
    Youtube: Zapzarap

Craglorn: vAA HM, vHR HM, vSO HM
    DLC: vMOL HM, vHoF HM, vAS (+2), vCR (+3), vSS HM
    Tick-Tock Tormentor // Immortal Redeemer // Gryphon Heart
  • Milambersf
    Milambersf
    ✭✭✭
    What about reverting AS to its summerset state (sure olms doesn't fly but I believe people would much rather have a non flying olms than no AS for now) till the exploit is fixed, then (in a few weeks most likely) push the new debugged version.
    It shall require a minor downtime yet it'd save NA'a weekly, as well as all progression guilds out there that may disband due to the bug.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    andy_s wrote: »
    rip asylum you won't be missed

Worst-designed trial ever.

I think we can all agree on this. It also marked the sharpest step away from good trial design since vMoL.
  • Nightingale707
    Nightingale707
    ✭✭✭
    Milambersf wrote: »
    What about reverting AS to its summerset state (sure olms doesn't fly but I believe people would much rather have a non flying olms than no AS for now) till the exploit is fixed, then (in a few weeks most likely) push the new debugged version.
    It shall require a minor downtime yet it'd save NA'a weekly, as well as all progression guilds out there that may disband due to the bug.

To be honest: I´d rather have them take it down for a week and actually fix things, than leaving bugs in there for another 2-3 Patches.
    And no progression guild is going to disband because they cannot access one trial for a certain amount of time. I know my group has plenty of fun just running another trial for the time being.
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    Milambersf wrote: »

To be honest: I´d rather have them take it down for a week and actually fix things, than leaving bugs in there for another 2-3 Patches.
    And no progression guild is going to disband because they cannot access one trial for a certain amount of time. I know my group has plenty of fun just running another trial for the time being.

Well oke, but for 2 months they didnt even try to fix anything, and now trial is disabled, i paid for Clockwork city DLC, why i cant access content i paid for? Oke for 1-2 days max, but knowing ZOS this might take week or two to fix.. @ZOS_GinaBruno any idea when we will get access to content we paid for? I bought DLC to play trial, and now they disabled it because their own mistakes..
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is this not being done for console too?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    Why is this not being done for console too?

My guess is that its a Wolfhunter bug, so that hasn't gotten to console yet. Hopefully they fix it before release.
  • LittlePumpkin030
    LittlePumpkin030
    ✭✭✭
    any news to the hotfix and the other trial bugs @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
    This one has wares if you have coins, yes!

ESO-Streamerin https://www.twitch.tv/littlepumpkin030