Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Larisse
    Larisse
    What happens if you get locked out or need customer support though and you don't know those emails? I mean sure they're only ten bucks a pop, but all that time invested in them...

If you don't wanna juggle that many emails (and who does?) you could set it up so that your emails on the junk accounts get forwarded to your real accs. Only takes a sec and makes it easier to manage multiple accounts.
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10957?hl=en
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Larisse wrote: »
    What happens if you get locked out or need customer support though and you don't know those emails? I mean sure they're only ten bucks a pop, but all that time invested in them...

If you don't wanna juggle that many emails (and who does?) you could set it up so that your emails on the junk accounts get forwarded to your real accs. Only takes a sec and makes it easier to manage multiple accounts.
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10957?hl=en

Getting locked out isn't a concern; I don't actually use those accounts. I just created them to meet the requirement of having 10 members to have a guild bank. Now that those 9 other accounts are "members" of my guild, I never need to use those accounts again.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What is interesting is I have some kind of Inventory Addon ( not sure the name ) and I think it creates a file in Elder scrolls online/Live/SavedVariables named iifa.lua.

You can open that file in a text document and see all your inventory across all characters and even items you have in guild banks. If you know anything about computer programming you can easily parse the information into a nice grid.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aloha fellow Kyne players.

I’ve been noticing a bunch of vet DC players log on low toons and zerg the emp keeps with 2 bars pop around 3:00 am eastern time when there less than 8 on in the other factions. Many DC regulars also regularly log on cross-faction alts to fight with themselves after they Zerg the whole map blue most nights just to screw around but never intend to take the keep for the faction they hopped on alts to. Pretty lame and pathetic. What gives? This is fun somehow?

Haven’t visited this thread before but read some of the posts from recent months and see a lot of DC complaints about the exact behavior above from AD and now they are the primary culprits and it’s getting worse.

EP rarely does this, and we discourage zerging generally because we play to PvP, not PvDoor or zerg the map nightly.

Edited by Enkil on August 14, 2018 2:41PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    What is interesting is I have some kind of Inventory Addon ( not sure the name ) and I think it creates a file in Elder scrolls online/Live/SavedVariables named iifa.lua.

You can open that file in a text document and see all your inventory across all characters and even items you have in guild banks. If you know anything about computer programming you can easily parse the information into a nice grid.

That's pretty interesting and a great tip, thanks.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That's pretty interesting and a great tip, thanks.

Not sure if it is a great tip. :)

Here is an example of what you will see in the file.
    sample.png

The item number is broken up into different parts, seperated by a colon.

For example, the 3rd part of the item number is the level of the item. So just by looking at this i can tell I have a level 36 Vicious Death Ring somewhere in my inventory :)

• Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »

I’ve been noticing a bunch of vet DC players log on low toons and zerg the emp keeps with 2 bars pop around 3:00 am eastern time when there less than 8 on in the other factions. Many DC regulars also regularly log on cross-faction alts to fight with themselves after they Zerg the whole map blue most nights just to screw around but never intend to take the keep for the faction they hopped on alts to. Pretty lame and pathetic. What gives? This is fun somehow?

Haven’t visited this thread before but read some of the posts from recent months and see a lot of DC complaints about the exact behavior above from AD and now they are the primary culprits and it’s getting worse.

EP rarely does this, and we discourage zerging generally because we play to PvP, not PvDoor or zerg the map.

Funny how these complaint posts always seem to shade the truth. I hopped on my DC stamblade at 6pm pacific (9 est) and saw that DC was pushed back to just Ales in the emp ring. By the time I logged off at 10pm pst (1am est),, after many hard fights with plenty of opponents, DC had recaptured the emp ring, although AD had been holed up with a large part of their population in Nikel for quite some time.

This scenario is typical of what I see on Kyne on week nights. DC has a population advantage during NA primetime and usually (but not always) crowns emp. At that point, the majority of AD and EP that seem to care about campaign score and know how to fight log off, leaving the server to 1vX heroes and resource farmers, while the disorganized DC that are left try (often unsuccessfully) to hold onto the emperorship overnight. By the time I get off work and log back on, DC has usually lost emperor, and may have regained Aleswell, and the cycle repeats

My point is, yes DC has a population and organization advantage these days, but no we’re not logging on at 3am and rolling the emp ring. AD was basically in almost the exact same scenario a few months ago when AA was in its heyday, and EP has had a instances of temporary dominance here and there. Population on Kyne ebbs and flows between alliances. Coming into the forums to complain about zerging and nightcapping won’t change that, getting your alliance organized during your time in game will.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no shading of the truth going on if I'm sharing my observations from my perspective. I've been playing quite a lot while not working and voiced a general concern that it's bad for the overalll health of the campaign. AD has exited it seems and many EP don't want to log on to a blue map every single afternoon to dethrone. DC players are so numerous they log alts other factions after making map blue just to PvP each other. That speaks volumes. You may not be on when this type of stuff goes on, but I am, it is happening nightly and it's getting old.

Edited by Enkil on August 14, 2018 3:10PM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no shading of the truth going on if I'm sharing my observations from my perspective. I've been playing quite a lot while not working and voiced a general concern that it's bad for the overalll health of the campaign. AD has exited it seems and many EP don't want to log on to a blue map every single afternoon to dethrone. DC players are so numerous they log alts other factions after making map blue just to PvP each other. That speaks volumes. You may not be on when this type of stuff goes on, but I am, it is happening nightly and it's getting old.

Hey!

Yeah... I believe that all who have been in EP for any length of time are all masochistic. We just watch the pop advantage waffle back and forth between yellow and blue and we poke where we can when we can.

Edited by Lumsdenml on August 14, 2018 3:59PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP frequently has a pop advantage during the evening, or at least matches DC. ZZ also nightcaps regularly for EP when they feel like it.

Problem with EP is your pugs don't stay. That pugs group last week emped 3 times in 3 days because they had some motivation, grouped their pugs and pointed them places. It really wouldn't take much for EP to dominate this campaign more. First day of campaign flip is usually really busy as whatever EP's goldenboy of the week tries for emp, but then it kinda flops during the rest of the week. Those EP pugs emp you guys had for a week did more pop-wise and score-wise for EP.

AD... well. They have leadership issues to solve. AA also needs to stop logging off the minute their ball zerg meets actual resistance.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I logged in for a few minutes yesterday, and EP seemed to have a very healthy population. That was around 7pm Est.

I think AD all went to BGs. Low level BG has a bunch of feisty players in there. In the last week, I've been called a cheater, a maro user, and scum for playing in low level BG smashing noobs.

I made the person who called me a 'macro user' the same armor I had on and the next battle they made the most kills in the group.

What I don't understand is why players complain about experienced players playing in low level campaign. Sometimes they make good moves and also encourages players to get better.

I die a lot but I also pay attention to those 'great' players. I watch how they fight and try to learn from it.

• Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Problem with EP is your pugs don't stay. That pugs group last week emped 3 times in 3 days because they had some motivation, grouped their pugs and pointed them places.

What is wrong with the ESO PvP community? I am recently returning to game in April and notice some repugnant and repulsive behaviors are commonplace now it seems. No wonder the PvP side of the game is lacking players.

I'm just starting to work on some issues with EP on Kyne and will also be trying to invite new players to PvP with us, and when I do I assure you I won't be belittling them by calling them pugs in your derogatory manner every other breath.

You might want to go back and read your numerous earlier posts regarding the night capping topic on this very thread and perhaps heed your own words.

Edited by Enkil on August 14, 2018 5:02PM
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC's biggest guild is PUGz of Daggerfall, don't think anyone has a real problem with the term. DC has plenty of pugs. It just means pick-up groups. Other widely used term is 'randoms'. Just means players who are unattached to a guild usually trying to find a group in zone (often unsuccessfully). It's not pejorative per se. Just a way of designating who is generally doing what.

Maybe those EPs from a week or so ago weren't pugs but part of a guild, I just didn't notice any common tabard and they didn't look very coordinated beyond showing up at the same place. Which is already 90% of the job.

Edited by gabriebe on August 14, 2018 4:49PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't need a tabard, we have an EP crest above our heads already.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    EP frequently has a pop advantage during the evening, or at least matches DC. ZZ also nightcaps regularly for EP when they feel like it.

Problem with EP is your pugs don't stay. That pugs group last week emped 3 times in 3 days because they had some motivation, grouped their pugs and pointed them places. It really wouldn't take much for EP to dominate this campaign more. First day of campaign flip is usually really busy as whatever EP's goldenboy of the week tries for emp, but then it kinda flops during the rest of the week. Those EP pugs emp you guys had for a week did more pop-wise and score-wise for EP.

AD... well. They have leadership issues to solve. AA also needs to stop logging off the minute their ball zerg meets actual resistance.

Yeah, that's true enough. EP does lack leadership. ZZ was pushing a bit last week/weekend trying to crown one of our own Emp, but not too many of us on...

In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dont think that was the point Gabe was trying to make. Those faction logos are annoying and most people turn them off as it's not too hard to know who the enemy is.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

I dont think that was the point Gabe was trying to make. Those faction logos are annoying and most people turn them off as it's not too hard to know who the enemy is.

Oh is that what most people do? I haven’t learned that yet. I guess I’m still just a pug.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh is that what most people do? I haven’t learned that yet. I guess I’m still just a pug.

I can't speak for how you identify. I'm most certainly a pug. Even while running with my guild group. I dont think Gabe was trying to insult anybody. It's just a widely used term. Guild tabbards are a good way of knowing who you are fighting and how organized your opponents may be. That's all.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve heard it in voice chat many times and it’s always been used derisively. *shrug* whatever
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    pug=pick up group. People can use just about any term in a derisive manner these days. As far as I can tell all the guild groups in kyne on DC are relatively small in number. 6-12, There are three main ones I know of. Most of these big groups you run into are usually just a group someone slapped together. However even DC's pug groups are communicating in zone with other groups Also, yes population imbalance does suck a lil bit. DC has had to deal with it in the past as well. I personally, and I speak for no one else, don't like being on either side of it. It's why I mostly pvp between 7pm est and 1am est.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    How are people finding some of the class changes? Are flappy wings with 2 seconds of root immunity helping DK's? I can say that the changes to templar are a nice help and encourage people to try the class out. How about WW? Anyone playing a WW after the update? Seems sloads is still a thing. I thought it would be. Really the only effective nerf to the set was removing one tic and it proccing from itself.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless they introduce some kind of God mode, I'll never notice these changes. I'm terrible at this game.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unless they introduce some kind of God mode, I'll never notice these changes. I'm terrible at this game.

You are not being helpful. NEXT!!
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Majorette
    Majorette
    Wonder why some of my posts were removed.... I've seen people say worst things than what I said and those are still on here.
    Just do it.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNG
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I forget to tell you all. I'm the new 'thread' moderator. :)

I delete the posts I don't like.

• anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

EP rarely does this, and we discourage zerging generally because we play to PvP, not PvDoor or zerg the map nightly.

Welcome!

s-l300.jpg
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    You may not be on when this type of stuff goes on, but I am, it is happening nightly and it's getting old.

I understand it can be frustrating, but it isn't "getting old" at all. It has been this way going back to the launch of the game. The dominant faction changes over time; AD has owned the campaign for long periods of time over the years; so has DC; EP even had a period where they outnumbered everyone else, though I don't think it lasted terribly long.

So what I'm trying to convey is that it will change, and continue to change. Right now, DC is pretty dominant, but it won't last.
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    In the last week, I've been called a cheater, a maro user, and scum for playing in low level BG smashing noobs.

I made the person who called me a 'macro user' the same armor I had on and the next battle they made the most kills in the group.

This explains so much about how people interact on this forum ;)
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Enkil Honestly, I think it's the first time I see someone complaining about the dominant faction going to the underdog. It's usually the other way around lol! As for the pugs term, take it from someone who leaded pugs group almost everyday for 1 year, pugs are the majority of the players in every faction and if someone actually takes the time to lead them, your faction WILL KICK ASS. If no one ever talks in zone, ever group, ever try for some assaults, then ofc "randoms" might find it boring and leave.

And yea, tabards are really nice if you use nameplates. I'd wear em all the time if there was a god damn hide tabards option! That way, it wouldn't destroy my nice outfits.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
This discussion has been closed.