Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Storm atro crates.

xclassgaming
xclassgaming
✭✭✭✭✭
Zos, please bring them back, i am in dire need of the horse from it...i really really want it!
And bring it back with gems please, ty.
Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please!!! There are several things I want from it.
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please, I would very much like to see the storm atronach and wild hunt items back in the gem store. There are a few things I didn't get back then, but have I characters who would really like them now.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wild hunt here but storm Atro is my second fav..
  • leb91han
    leb91han
    ✭✭✭
    I was taking a break from the game when storm atro crates were released. I really really want one mount and can pay a fortune to get it please please release them for one week like u did with dwarven and now flame . Please .
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    does anyone know when storm atro and wild hunt crates were sold the last time?
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    does anyone know when storm atro and wild hunt crates were sold the last time?

They were both back for 3 days each in December.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But we couldn't buy stuff from those with gems. I really want the storm atro horsie - my favourite apex mount ever.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • nursingninja
    nursingninja
    ✭✭✭
    No keep them away!! I like being the only one with the horse from this pack.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have the storm guar lol from the last free ones xD he belches lightning!
  • icpathua
    icpathua
    ✭✭✭
    Aelthwyn wrote: »
    Yes please, I would very much like to see the storm atronach and wild hunt items back in the gem store. There are a few things I didn't get back then, but have I characters who would really like them now.

COSIGNED. i only started playing recently and i want ALL OF THE THINGS from both of these crate collections! panthers, and pit wolves, and cute pets, oh my!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst crates ever. Jk
  • Rhoande
    Rhoande
    ✭✭
    So when these were avail in december. I wrote in, asking if it was possible for my gems to be used to purchase the things inside since they did not make them available.. They said no, naturally but now the ones they offer temporarily allow for the purchases of items for gems inside those crates.

I'm miffed about it and while I'm tempted to write to them again it'd have just been nicer if they would have either, granted my request then or admitted it was a mistake and re-released the crates again for those of us who kinda got the shaft.

As I would not have had to try to buy -16- crates and still not received what I wanted. But do I write and complain IDK? I bought them knowing the odds and if I had gotten what I wanted I probably wouldn't care.

But why the heck are they recycling the same crates we -keep- seeing? How many times are they gonna bring back Dwarven crates? The ones I want the least. When Wild Hunt hasn't even been seen, and Storm Atro got the shaft, as mentioned.. ffs.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can use gems on crates they bring back now... Before you could not for those limited time ones.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WILD HUNT CRATES!!!