The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

salty meat daily quest from murkmire prolog

Sercisil
Sercisil
✭✭
there is no mammoth steak in mammoth loot. i've killed five of them (all in the quest zone) and only one of them drops red meat, and no that quest item.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm...let me just pass this along.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Eastern quest circle - near Riften - works for me. There is also sometime meat on the ground lol.

The Western quest circle seems bugged :( I reported in-game. It would be faster to use the western mammoths after all!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the report, @Sercisil. We have this noted and will work on getting it fixed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • CrazySonoran
    CrazySonoran
    ✭✭✭
    Still having issues with this quest. I've killed 12 mammoths and have had zero drops of the steaks. Yes, NONE!! I've seen one ground spawn in the western circle... heading to the Riften circle now see if its any better.