The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Don't forget! Daily Rewards switching to August tonight

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hey all!

Just wanted to remind everyone that this month's Daily Rewards are switching over to August at 8:00pm EDT tonight (12:00am UTC). Don't forget to claim today's reward before then, which is in just over 3 hours from now.

the_more_you_know_nbc.gif
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Tsukiino
    Tsukiino
    ✭✭✭
    That gif is BiS
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like a hint that if you dont claim it before 6am (UTC) you probably wont get it
    (18hr d/t tomorrow maybe)
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the reminder. I hope it goes smooth for everyone. :)
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reminder! Love the rewards so far! Those loot boxes this month were :star::star::star::star::star:
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And in about 3 hours, the forums will still be full of people complaining that they couldn't claim their remaining July rewards. It's really hard to please the masses even with helpful info like this.
  • yurimodin
    yurimodin
    ✭✭✭
    inb4 the clock quits counting like the switch to July.....
  • XxCaLxX
    XxCaLxX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the potions after 8pm EST last night and next reward for me is the 3 150% scrolls. So I won’t be able to get those at 8pm EST tonight?

Edit: Not here to complain. Just wondering.
    Edited by XxCaLxX on July 31, 2018 9:21PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance you can include dwemer themed rewards into the pool of rewards?
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Medlemedlemeeeeeeeeew! Nice!
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully they work!

Just a reminder that if you aren't sure whether you'll get a reward, the lock symbol in the corner is white if you can and greyed out if you can't.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ...I actually forgot to login today to claim last day reward - legendary card in TES Legends... when I remembered it was few minutes too late in my time zone :/:D
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. So my next reward is 3 minutes before the reset time... I hope I can get it. Unfortunately, the box is grayed out so it looks like I'm out of luck.
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all!

Just wanted to remind everyone that this month's Daily Rewards are switching over to August at 8:00pm EDT tonight (12:00am UTC). Don't forget to claim today's reward before then, which is in just over 3 hours from now.

the_more_you_know_nbc.gif

Elder-Scrolls-We-Know.jpg
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome! Lots of crates this month.

I have a personal request! Can we do Reaper's Harvest crates as rewards some month? : )
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could someone please screenshot this months rewards if they get 2 mins? Thank you so much
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aww, no little pet. I was curious what kind it would be this month.

10 old dwarven crates though. There a reason why we're getting old stuff and not current season?

I personally hate dwarven stuff. If they do continue with old stuff hopefully it'll rotate each month to a different season.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aimora wrote: »
    Could someone please screenshot this months rewards if they get 2 mins? Thank you so much

0D7VirX.jpg
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Untitled.jpg
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SilverWF wrote: »

0D7VirX.jpg

You are a star thank you so much ☺️
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PocketNova wrote: »

10 old dwarven crates though. There a reason why we're getting old stuff and not current season?

I personally hate dwarven stuff. If they do continue with old stuff hopefully it'll rotate each month to a different season.

I'm guessing/hoping this is their plan. I dislike the Dwarven stuff as well, probably my least favorite crate season. Of course it's free rewards, but a rotation of old crates would be nice.
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fata1moose wrote: »
    PocketNova wrote: »

I'm guessing/hoping this is their plan. I dislike the Dwarven stuff as well, probably my least favorite crate season. Of course it's free rewards, but a rotation of old crates would be nice.

The storm and wild hunt would be nice to see again.

Can't sneeze at potential free gems though.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. It is the pet that brings me back daily on my accounts, but since I am also a long time player, I am not exactly who they are trying to attract with these.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want Wild Hunt to come back so bad. I never got a mount, not even a dumb guar, from that season and my Bosmer mains are missing out. I don’t mind the dwarven crates though. I’m currently using the dwarven bear and clockwork skeevaton on my new alt.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my xp scroll on.my eu character already.
  • Ragebull
    Ragebull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my xp scroll when I logged back in after crashing in cyro thanks Zoos!
  • inclinations
    inclinations
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by inclinations on August 1, 2018 9:13AM
    Vet Maelstrom makes me cry.
  • Tyrannicus
    Tyrannicus
    Soul Shriven
    Too late! I wish I'd known the reset was at 5pm PST, but I still was not able to log in until a while ago. I was so excited, thinking that I would get my Psijiic Guar Calf tonight. Now I'm just sad. ;(
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! That's a lot of free crates. :)
    And I already have a nix-hound so I'll get a lot of extra gems. ^^
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they removed those damn crown store soul gems from the daily rewards. Nobody wants them. They are nothing but clutter for the bags. Add more tel-var stones or AP instead. Ideally do the same with the potions and poisons.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, dwemer crates? :/ I hated the dwemer crate season the most of all probably...
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.