Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Werewolf Pack (Guild)

Adloquium
Adloquium
Hiya,

I'm still rather new to ESO and am looking for a laid back Guild to help me learn more about the game. I tend to be quiet, but don't be surprised if I laugh at something that someone says though once I get used to a group I relax and chat.

While I still need to get bitten, I plan on playing a Werewolf Warden and so theme wise I am looking for a Werewolf Guild.

Thanks in advanced!
XBox (NA) ~ Adloquium l Lvl 24 l Dunmer NB Main
  • StormRaven
    Do you have an alliance preference? If you have no issue with being in AD, I'll pass an invite when I get back to my machine.
  • Adloquium
    Adloquium
    StormRaven wrote: »
    Do you have an alliance preference? If you have no issue with being in AD, I'll pass an invite when I get back to my machine.

I have no issue what so ever, but I'm already on AD so it really doesn't matter lol :)
    XBox (NA) ~ Adloquium l Lvl 24 l Dunmer NB Main
  • Fade_Spiral
    Fade_Spiral
    Soul Shriven
    Seconded.

I'm planning my WW character, and when it's time for a bite, I know I'm not going to be happy with endlessly hunting for special mob spawns to make that happen. I could get lucky, but I'm not interested in testing that frontier.

I'm not AD, though. I've never looked at how guilds are setup, with respect to faction requirements and such, so I don't know if this will pose a problem ...
    Edited by Fade_Spiral on July 10, 2018 8:59PM
  • StormRaven
    The issue is only going to arise in PvP. On Creation guilds have to declare what alliance they belong to for the purposes of the Alliance War in Cyrodiil (This may also affect battlegrounds though I'm not sure). Essentially what this means in the Alliance War is that only Players on the Aldmeri Dominion alliance will be able to claim a resource or keep for the guild. For guilds with a high enough membership quota (50 players) this can mean what amounts to a possible second guild trader for no cost. Granted, this trader is only accessible for as long as the resource/keep remains under the Alliance's control.

I had initially intended on the guild being strict with what alliance the players could participate on (Kyne has a spy problem between alliances), but I'm considering loosening this constraint in the interest of growing the guild. We are fledgling, and full time employment while trying to build a guild has been... challenging.
  • StormRaven
    Please note that the Invites will be coming from Talisaerin;

Fade, if you want in, I'll need your XBox GT. Fade_Spiral was rejected as account not found.
  • Fade_Spiral
    Fade_Spiral
    Soul Shriven
    StormRaven wrote: »
    Please note that the Invites will be coming from Talisaerin;

Fade, if you want in, I'll need your XBox GT. Fade_Spiral was rejected as account not found.

I actually just got this taken care of last night.

Thank you for the offer, and willingness, to do this for other players. It is a service.
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    @Adloquium are you still looking for a werewolf pack? My werewolf guild, the Ebony Wolf Pack, is an EP PvP guild that also runs vet dungeons. If you’re interested, message CrazyWolf712 on Xbox.