The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lone Wolf Help [NA] [Friendly, Casual] [Cross Faction]

• Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    I would LOVE to join. However, I mainly play on EU but will try to get on NA more frequently.
    But I'm missing a good guild on NA xD

Oh and my highest level toon are 29 atm xD
    @Nervani
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • TBQ
    TBQ
    I would love to join if you are still accepting new members. Casual player but would enjoy having folks to connect with for in game things from time to time =)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent out invites, if anyone didn't get their invite be sure to mail @MissBizz or @Nestor in game (makes inviting easier)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Penguinfan
    Penguinfan
    ✭✭
    Hi....I just posted yesterday looking for a guild that was casual, mostly PVE and no stress. Someone recommended this guild. Sounds like a great match for me! I am Arondoni in game. Only other toon is The Closer. (I know...let it go). Both in NA.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Penguinfan wrote: »
    Hi....I just posted yesterday looking for a guild that was casual, mostly PVE and no stress. Someone recommended this guild. Sounds like a great match for me! I am Arondoni in game. Only other toon is The Closer. (I know...let it go). Both in NA.

@Penguinfan If you send a mail to me (@MissBizz in game) I'll be sure to invite you when I get online later today :) It's easier if you mail me because then your name pops up when starting to type it to invite to guild :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Nymeria23
    Nymeria23
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! I'm new to eso and am looking for a guild to join. Lone Wolf Help seems like a great match for me! I'm a fairly active player, mostly solo, but am looking for a group to call home and make in-game connections. Currently playing as a wood elf on the NA server. Active mostly after 7pm EST and late night. Hope there's room for new members!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've kept this thread bookmarked for a long while. At over 500cp maybe it's time I joined with civilization lol
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @max_only and @Nymeria23 please send a mail to @Nestor in game asking for an invite. I'm unfortunately not able to get online this week
  • SecretAtoz
    SecretAtoz
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join. Thank you. @Zisym

Already sent in-game mail to @Nestor. Not sure if the mail got through.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

Thought I'd put a bit of an update here!

Lone Wolf Help has expanded to veteran trials and in their first attempt, was able to conquer Veteran Aetherian Archive! Congrats to the guild, and also, bit of announcement that this is another experience LWH has to offer!

DOZqnmuVAAEaKsj.jpg
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting everyone! Always welcome new players, but at also looking to round out our vet trials progression team, along with more folks wanting to take part in our regular vet trials event!
  • Tiberiusfury
    Tiberiusfury
    Soul Shriven
    MissBizz wrote: »
    We are still recruiting everyone! Always welcome new players, but at also looking to round out our vet trials progression team, along with more folks wanting to take part in our regular vet trials event!

Hello, MissBizz.
    I am a former LWH member from about a year ago and I would like to join again. I liked being part of LWH.
    I have Summerset but nobody to enjoy it with, because my friends' list is too small.
    I just watched your Jewelry crafting video. Good job! Can you please invite me again to your guild?

~@Tiberiusfury, PC NA, CP 510 Sorc and Dragonknight
    Full crafting (except JC) with 2/3 of all motif and 327 skill points.
    PC/NA on Pop!_OS 20.10 via Lutris.
    @Debsin / Qen'Leiar cp~730 StamDK Tank (Argonian).
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tiberiusfury

If Missbizz does not get you in before this evening, send me an email in the game, same as here, and i will get.you an invite
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Dahk72
    Dahk72
    Just started playing , dabbling in Cyro and still figuring out things but enjoying it. Would enjoy joining a friendly guild that doesn't mind someone new and learning the game. Have a hectic schedule with kids and job but would like to be able to group with some folks also when can.

@Dahk72 if room for another new player
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dahk72

Send me an email in the game please. I will be on this evening

• DwellsInNorthwest
    @Nestor
    @MissBizz
    Hi! I read the LWH description, sounds like a great guild to be a part of. If there’s still room please send an invite to @Kallixenia. I’ve played solo on and off since 11/2014, started getting into MMO part of the game only a few weeks ago. I play most evenings PST, sometimes late afternoons as well, generally more in wintertime than in summertime. These days I play for the most part on my own exploring Summerset but I’d like to team up with like minded players for normal dungeon questing now and then.
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    your guild sounds nice im looking for vet mol and stuff mostly just for skins im not a must do hm or score run kind of player i just want to experience all there is to this game. i have a 30k dps pet sorc, a tank and healer im always fixing up. would be nice to join your guild
    @Nestor
  • Fareye
    Fareye
    Hi, I would like an invite. Older player who want to 'learn' how to do trials, etc.

I guess it would have helped to include: @Fareye

Sorry about that...
    Edited by Fareye on June 26, 2018 7:31PM
  • Wolven7
    Wolven7
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, somewhat new, been playing for a couple of weeks. Just was just wanting a casual guild to hang out with from time to time. Cheers. @Wolven7
  • uncleisme
    uncleisme
    Hi Missbizz, can i get an invite?

GT: uncleisme1986

Thanks!
    Edited by uncleisme on June 27, 2018 1:42PM
  • KerryG
    KerryG
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I'm looking for a good guild, any chance I can get an invite?

My login is KerryG, same as my forum name. Thanks.
  • neoaucifer
    neoaucifer
    Soul Shriven
    @neoaucifer

I would like to join in the festivities! I did attempt to join via the LWH webpage but I was met with an error when trying to hit send.

I am fairly new and still have a lot to learn, but I am willing to learn!
  • aikidoshi
    aikidoshi
    @aikidoshi would like to join please
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    @ShadowMole25 I am a former member of LWH, but I was inactive and was kicked. I now have more to to be online and would like to start doing dungeons and other activities.
    Wanders-Many-Rivers: EP Argonian Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Heals-In-Rivers: EP Argonian Templar Magicka Healer
    Roams-Many-Rivers EP Argonian Nightblade Magicka Healer
  • Erth_Prisoner
    Erth_Prisoner
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, would like to join plz! @Erth-Prisoner
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, would like to join plz! @Erth-Prisoner

Sent you an invite in the game, welcome to the Pack

• VyPR
    VyPR
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite! @VyPR78
    @VyPR78 PC NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VyPR wrote: »
    Would love an invite! @VyPR78

Sent invite

• AmLeah
    AmLeah
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I sent an ingame mail to Nestor yesterday, but I'm not sure if it went through. I'm interested in joining if there's still openings. @AmLeah
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey! when i get home from work in about an hour and a half and i was going to send a mail, but hopefully you guys are still active :)@magictucktuck

been here forever but never been in a good friendly guild to make some friends
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!