Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    logarifmik wrote: »
    Add some common not fancy robes like this one, please.
    3LAFICq.jpg
    this robe will be really welcomed <3
    along with all altmeri costumes, that npcs wear in Summerset
    all things that fits the lore and not too ridiculous will be welcome by me, I suppose

| Immortal Redeemer | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart | Unchained | Dawnbringer | Godslayer | PC EU
  • lishybach
    lishybach
    ✭✭
    Might have been mentioned already, but a Psijic personality would be awesome. Kinda similar to the Telvanni Magister one, but instead of blue orbs, yellow. :)
  • DamenAJ
    DamenAJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    A "home" in an outlaw's refuge.

Be nice for both RP, and to teleport to for clearing your bounty/fencing your goods.
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transmute crystal packs for transmuting items.

it would help out players who don't have a lot of time to farm and have many characters they would like to fit up.
    Crown mimic stones provide a similar work around for styles and transmuted items are bound so will not break the market or the balance of the game, simply save time for those of us with so little of it :smile: .
  • Strifur
    Strifur
    ✭✭
    I would really like to see a new notable house in the Alinor/Summerset style. Something along the lines of Linchal Grand Manor, meaning a house (perhaps multiple structures) and a big outdoor area. The Colossal Grotto area seems to lack defined structure. Really hope that is not the only notable house we receive.

Come to think of it, a vineyard estate would be awesome! Loved seeing the one outside of Alinor the first time I went there!
    Edited by Strifur on June 28, 2018 3:07PM
  • BreakdownX98
    BreakdownX98
    ✭✭
    I would love for Tel Galen and other exclusive houses to come back to the store.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need the Packrat. The one seen in the Vault of Moawita on Artaeum. NEED!

My character and the packrat :)
    LoYWlN7.png?1

Look how cute she is!
    vzivK45.png?1
    xIq7iKk.png?1
    Edited by Mix on June 29, 2018 5:49PM
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    A pony mount
  • proteinexe
    proteinexe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Id love to see two things (to do with housing too)

1) Bards that are purchasable to go in your house. Maybe able to change up the music too? and to have different bards? (as I know there are different ones in different places) just to add theme and sound to the house!

2) PLEASE make it so the new Ilambris and Shadowrend weapons can be placed in your house if you buy them, maybe as collectables? That would make it well worth what you'll charge, and I love the idea of those weapons!

P.S. maybe a mannequin to put your outfit on? that would also be so nice! Either way, I love the content thats coming out, keep it up!
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you add a sigle feather earing to the crown store? I’d like one for my woodelf
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get more animal variants of the Alliance War Mount?

Id really appreciate a Senche with Pact colors.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Abigail
    Abigail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubtless been recommended before … but

1. Alternative colors for Warden bears; such as, black, white, and a mottled grizzly
    2. Option to mute the blue eyes and neon brand (could be part of a skin package)
    3. New skins for bears; such as a wolf or large cat
    4. Alternate colors for Sorc summons; such as various earth tones

Seems there's money to be made here for relatively little work

And while I don't necessarily suggest the following should be a store item, though I suppose it qualifies as a 'convenience' feature -- a small pet bar that allows for (1) commanding a pet or summon to attack a target, and (2) recalls/disengages a pet/summon from a fight. Two more buttons, placing pets/summons in aggressive or passive mode would also be sweet.
  • Windstrider2017
    DamenAJ wrote: »
    A "home" in an outlaw's refuge.

Be nice for both RP, and to teleport to for clearing your bounty/fencing your goods.
    Seconded! That would be awesome!

Also, a baby horker pet, maybe in some sort of Skyrim or Nord themed crown crate and/or offered as a standalone purchase for a similar price to other purchasable pets? Being able to buy it with crown gems would be great, too.

Edited by Windstrider2017 on July 3, 2018 6:23AM
    Main: Raa'kim - Khajiit Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    farming bots, farming bots and mo farming bots
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get more imperial DLC? What is beyond varen’s wall. There is a toggle open button on the door on varen’s wall, quit playing with my emotions! Also more imperial themed costumes and cosmetics. I really would like something like General Tullius’ armore from Skyrim
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get more imperial DLC? What is beyond varen’s wall. There is a toggle open button on the door on varen’s wall, quit playing with my emotions! Also more imperial themed costumes and cosmetics. I really would like something like General Tullius’ armore from Skyrim

The Colovian Estates. Possible future DLC zone which includes the city of Skingrad I believe. There'd be no reason for ZOS to make it an actual door you can interact with if they never planned on it being usable eventually.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • justkb72eb17_ESO
    Please add a hair color pack. Why we can change a hair stiles but not color?
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    Silent84 wrote: »
    I want so damn bad black Lion mount :(

I think it will drop from Psijic Crates, legendary reward tier. Someone posted a screenshot in the thread “What did you get in your Psijic Crown Crate”

@Silent84

Yes your right I got the black lion in the 5 free Psijic crown crates , I also really wanted it , defently worth getting it is also available for 100 gems in the crown crates.

• Silent84
    Silent84
    ✭✭✭
    LordLomax wrote: »
    Atallanta wrote: »
    Silent84 wrote: »
    I want so damn bad black Lion mount :(

I think it will drop from Psijic Crates, legendary reward tier. Someone posted a screenshot in the thread “What did you get in your Psijic Crown Crate”

@Silent84

Yes your right I got the black lion in the 5 free Psijic crown crates , I also really wanted it , defently worth getting it is also available for 100 gems in the crown crates.

man i am so damn happy i got it on the last 5 free crates that we got on the daily log in! Ty buddy <3
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class change
    Character copy to another slot
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Skeleton Skin (not the polymorph) would be awesome, proving that sometimes, Underneath all that armor beats the rattling bones of an undead skeleton.
    "When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men." ~Manly P. Hall
  • SlaaneshiHorror
    A pet hoarvor would be great. I know we have the necrotic one, but I'd like one of the typical ones we see wandering the Green. Maybe even a pet strangler, if that's possible on any level. Just more of the regular but odd creatures we've already seen throughout Tamriel but never gotten as pets.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are my requests for mounts.
    - Moose
    - Galimimus
    - Utah Raptor
    - Colombian Mammoth/ Wooly Mammoth
    - Iguanodon
    - Rhino
    - Indricotherium
    - Giraffe
    - Ostrich/Extinct Elephant Bird
    - Bactrian Camel
    - Friesian Horse
    - Megalania
    - Terrorbird
    - Okapi
    - Zorse (horse body, zebra patern)
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love more mephala stuff. Another chance at her statue would be great. Also a dress made out of webs, a home that is a spider den with spiders hanging around the place. For furniture I would like mephala paintings, shrines and more web/ caccoon options
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    I mean. Can we get Mephalas outfit though??
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Additional character voices, male and female, all races.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Roman and Greek inspired Costumes for the imperials, General Tullius costume.
    Might be wrong era for General Tullius custume, but there was the Dragonborn costume
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love an Indrik mount and some psyjic pets. A psyjic senche cub to match my mount please. Would like to see some costumes that don't dye well fixed or at least a way to preview dyes on them before you buy.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    More skins and polymorphs in crown store .
    Re release of older limit time stuff .
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial War Horse please. Please make it available for sale in the Crown Store.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.