Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Of Wolf and Raven - A casual, solo friendly guild. Beginners and Veterans welcome!

• RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heya all! ive gotten the rest of you all and invs have been sent. however for @Anonx31st , your acct is not found so i must presume its either a character name or are you on a different server? perhaps you are on PC-EU?
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heya all! ive gotten the rest of you all and invs have been sent. however for @Anonx31st , your acct is not found so i must presume its either a character name or are you on a different server? perhaps you are on PC-EU?

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Dahk72
    Dahk72
    This sounds awesome , new player but mmo vet , career and parent but play when I can (sometimes late night) and would like to join up with drama-free/friendly group.

@Dahk72
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dahk72 wrote: »
    This sounds awesome , new player but mmo vet , career and parent but play when I can (sometimes late night) and would like to join up with drama-free/friendly group.

@Dahk72

Hey @Dahk72 ! inv has been sent :smiley:

Of Wolf and Raven
  • HammerbeardClan
    HammerbeardClan
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings, I've sent an ingame mail for request on consideration to join.
  • Badger153
    Badger153
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in your guild if you would like me :-) I have played ESO off and on and have recently found myself with more time. I often play late night (EST) and can be around during the day sometimes as well.

@Badger153
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Badger153 heya apologies but currently our guild roster is full! :open_mouth: however, its common that one or two slots might be open due to lengthy absence from the game ( we do have an inactivity policy) so i'll keep your name in the slot if any is open.

in the meantime, you can still join us (well technically drop by) in our discord chat to see whats up. have fun!

Of Wolf and Raven
  • Bigfoot72736
    Bigfoot72736
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks so much for the invite! Like I said..I'm relatively new to ESO and I'm still trying to figure everything out. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help things run smoothly. I don't have a lot of time to invest..but I'm a bit of an insomniac and I'm likely to be logged in at odd hours. Thanks again!
  • Fareye
    Fareye
    Hi, would like an invite. @Fareye
  • Merlinhunter
    Merlinhunter
    Soul Shriven
    Fairly new but active would love to join you guild!
  • Alexander_freeman
    Alexander_freeman
    Soul Shriven
    Finally! This is the perfect guild I've been looking for! Im an experienced MMO player but new to ESO. I would love to join this guild!

In game name: Alexander North
  • Wolven7
    Wolven7
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I understand you said your roster is full but if a spot is ever available for me in the future, would love to join your guild. @Wolven7
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all! invs has been sent out but @Merlinhunter , not too sure if that is your IG ID name or char name.

Of Wolf and Raven
  • Yelgis
    Yelgis
    ✭✭✭
    I would be interested in joining. I am a returning player from before Veteran ranks went away. Haven't played since. I started back several weeks ago just testing the waters and would like to get back in to a casual guild for a while. Currently 103 CP with only two 50's, so I am leveling a bunch of alts right now.

I normally play after 8 pm MST.

@Yelgis is my id
  • Soella
    Soella
    ✭✭✭✭
    My husband @Myshkas and I, @Soella, would love to get an invite. CP700+, we duo most regular and some vet dungeons, would love to clear all vet and try some trials.
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @Soella great, I've sent out the invitations!
  • oura1
    oura1
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I’d like an invite. @ouranatopia
  • dovakin1993
    dovakin1993
    Soul Shriven
    Add me of u guys not full already
    Username @dovakin1993
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @oura1 @dovakin1993 invitations are out!
  • pollywogs1970
    pollywogs1970
    ✭✭
    I am a late nightery on the west coast from California :) My username is pollywogs1970
  • Bookgirl1998
    Bookgirl1998
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join! My username is Bookgirl1998
  • Filthay
    Filthay
    Soul Shriven
    Are you guys still accepting? I'm pretty new to ESO but am looking for a guild and you mentioned more late night players so I think I might be a perfect fit.
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @pollywogs1970 @Bookgirl1998 @Filthay invitations are out!
  • lukee_h
    lukee_h
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, are you guys still accepting new members? If you are, I'm interested in joining. I'm relatively new to ESO and I'm looking for people to play with.

I often play very early in the morning or late at night (EST). :)

@luke.ham03 is my id
    In Game ID: @luke.ham03
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lukee_h wrote: »
    Hey, are you guys still accepting new members? If you are, I'm interested in joining. I'm relatively new to ESO and I'm looking for people to play with.

I often play very early in the morning or late at night (EST). :)

@luke.ham03 is my id

inv sent! welcome aboard!

Of Wolf and Raven
  • dydygrl
    dydygrl
    Soul Shriven
    If you guys are still accepting members, I'd love to join. I'm new to ESO but quickly learning how things work (it helps that my husband has been playing Elder Scrolls for years, so I've got a good teacher :)

My user id is @dydygrl - i'm on periodically throughout the day and even! Thanks!
  • SilentDaunt
    Returning casual player here, looking to help out and try end game pve. Recently finding myself playing more late night PST so it looks like this could be a good fit! Please send an invite @SilentDaunt Thanks!
  • flynn0423
    flynn0423
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join. I haven't done a single trial dungeon run and would love to do so with a guild. About 420 Cp and currently have a stam dk and a templar heal. @codpfej
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @dydygrl @flynn0423 invitations sent!

@SilentDaunt you'll need to leave another guild before being able to receive a new invitation. The limit in ESO is 5 :)
  • SimeonTregarth
    Returning casual player, would love an invite. I am US EST but play mostly during the morning and early afternoon, occasionally late night.

@AnghusMacLaren