The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Of Wolf and Raven - A casual, solo friendly guild. Beginners and Veterans welcome!

• disabledrealities
    disabledrealities
    Soul Shriven
    Been looking for a social guild and would enjoy and invite, @distortedrealities
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am definitely interested
    @Klasen
  • Jardzia
    Jardzia
    ✭✭
    I am back in the game after a longer absence and would like an invite. @OdenX
  • Nubixcube
    Nubixcube
    Soul Shriven
    A casual and solo friendly social guild is exactly what I'm looking for! I'd love to join if there's still room - @MorUmbar
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    Hey all, invitations are out for you fine folks! Hope you can join us and check out our Discord for more guild info too!
  • runicnomad
    runicnomad
    ✭✭✭
    Hello.
    I would like to join the guild
    my user: @runicnomad
    thanks =)

• cybrdrac777_ESO
    Would like to join
  • cybrdrac777_ESO
    Would like to join the guild, @cybrdrac777
  • K43L
    K43L
    Soul Shriven
    If you've got any room left for a returning newb, I'd like an invite please!

@K43L

Thanks
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DUTCH_REAPER

Would love to check it out.
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    Invites sent, check us out!

@DUTCH_REAPER your guild roster is full. You can only join 5 guilds :)
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biscuits n gravy. Meh bad. I’ll delete some tonight.
  • kerryk
    kerryk
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player and casual for now and looking for people to run dungeons and level with and you guys sound great. @kerrykiehl
  • CobiWann
    CobiWann
    Soul Shriven
    Returning casual player looking for peoples just to hang out and talk to!

@CobiWann
  • Daavion8419
    Daavion8419
    Soul Shriven
    New casual player looking for a group to hang out with and learn the ropes. @daavion8419
    Edited by Daavion8419 on May 16, 2018 4:16PM
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    Invites are sent, check us out on Discord too!
  • Vodkaphile
    Vodkaphile
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't played in quite awhile, since 2014 actually. Was looking to get back into this game, toss me an invite if you're still recruiting!
  • Flowdayz
    Flowdayz
    Soul Shriven
    Me and a friend would love to join @flowdayz and @sadeddinreem
  • Zenolith
    Zenolith
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join a new active guild, and I liked what I saw in your post. I'm semi-active throughout the week, mostly doing crafting writs, pledges, and trying to complete all the content. I have been playing off and on since the beta, and would like to have a group to hangout with and run content together. Best way to contact me is on Discord (Zenolith#8730), and my tag in game is @Zenolith.
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @Flowdayz invitations are out!
  • Almyria
    Almyria
    @Almyria

Hey there I'm based in South Africa and am looking for a relaxed guild to join with because I've got a family. Started ESO almost a month ago and loving it!! Send me an invite if you still have openings pls!
    Only the Darkness is Eternal. For even in the brightest daylight there are always Shadows
  • codybyte
    codybyte
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a returning casual DPS player and I would love to join the guild! My tag is @CodyByte
  • akb176
    akb176
    I would like an invite (@akb176) if you don't mind a member who mostly plays solo. I live in Texas but I'm also a bit of an erratic sleeper, so I might be on at any time.
    This player is a highly reclusive female who may run screaming away from any attempt to interact with her. Please try not to take it personally. As she is also fairly terrible at RPGs despite massive love for them, you're probably better off.
  • Cleatus87
    Cleatus87
    Soul Shriven
    New to the game and would like to join, @Cleatus87 in game.
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @Almyria @codybyte @akb176 @Cleatus87 got all your invites out, hope you can check us out!
  • Frumpypigskin
    Frumpypigskin
    Soul Shriven
    Howdy! New to game and mostly play solo, but everyone needs friends for the big stuff so here I am. In Colorado so Mountain Time here in the Rockies. I'm not in voice comms a lot since I have a little hearing impairment. I can do it, just expect me to say "what?" a lot. I really want to learn how to be a good Tank in game. I'm currently running a DK to that end. In game @bradinator19 , character IGN = Llaw Ereint .
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @Frumpypigskin invitation sent! We use typically only use Discord voice for trials, though some groups like to chat in the lounge or for some dungeon runs. No worries if your use is limited! :)
  • kzachary91
    kzachary91
    Soul Shriven
    I recently started playing and I am looking for a guild to socialize more, if possible I would love an invite @Kzachary91. Thanks.
  • DOttenG
    DOttenG
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I'm a returning player and I'd love to join up!
    My discord and ingame name is @DOttenG
  • nelskt19
    nelskt19
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite please. @Spartanslammer