The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Of Wolf and Raven - A casual, solo friendly guild. Beginners and Veterans welcome!

• TheBirdHost
    TheBirdHost
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, I just came back to the game after an almost 2 year break. After getting my bearings back I'm ready to delve into the social side of ESO again. Your guild sounds like it's a good fit for me, @RamaESO if you could send me an invite. I usually play early mornings (6-10am) and early evenings (6-9pm) EST
    [PC/NA]
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Motobozo wrote: »
    Hey do y'all accept new players? Just started playing ESO even though I bought it when it first came out. Have no idea about the game but have played many RPG's. I'm 24 in EST but during the week I play around 6-9am "after work" mainly play on the weekends.

we definitely do! do check out the link to the discord (on our main post) so you can see more of the guild communications aside from what can be seen ingame.

With it, you can also connect with many of the other guildies out of game to discuss anything and everything under the sun / moon / stars / sky, you name it.

Also, let me know whats your handle / ingame id so i can hook you up with the rest of the guild :sunglasses::+1:
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • kanthos
    kanthos
    Soul Shriven
    What faction are you guys? I'm not a big PvP player (yet, anyway), but I want to keep the door open, so I'm looking for a Dominion guild.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanthos wrote: »
    What faction are you guys? I'm not a big PvP player (yet, anyway), but I want to keep the door open, so I'm looking for a Dominion guild.

Hey hey! The guild itself is a Pact guild but the secret is, we are Dominion by heart and Covenant at work. Take that as you may lol. We have a few IC runs and BGs ran by some of the players, we definitely won't close any door if it means more fun.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Motobozo
    Motobozo
    Soul Shriven
    @cbozett I work night shifts so I won't be on until later. Thanks ahead of time though!
  • psteg55
    psteg55
    I am 67 years old play SOTA and just started ESO and played UO for over 15 years. Play casual, avoids PVP, helps when I am capable. Please send an invite @psteg55

You guys sound like a guild I would like to join.
  • mikefromvegas
    mikefromvegas
    Soul Shriven
    New PST gamer looking for a guild.
    @mikefromvegas if you have an opening.
  • Feannag
    Feannag
    ✭✭
    I am a returning player...your guild sounds like just the place. Typically I am a solo player, but when I have a long stretch to play, I enjoy the occasional PVE and PVP run (lots of kid and family activities can impact game time). i am usually on during evening/late EST hours and some weekends. I would love an invite. @Feannag

Thanks...I will also check out the Discord site

Feannag
    Feannag
  • Rends
    Rends
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player as well. Casual. Work has been crazy past couple months. Would like to join for PVE. Rends03 if room. Thank in advance.
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @Motobozo @Rends invitation sent just now! Looks like everyone else got one already.

Please check out our Discord channels for additional guild information. Welcome aboard :)
  • LiteOfQureshi
    Hi,

I was playing on Xbox One for more than a year before I left and now am trying to return on PC. I say I'm semi-experienced as I've completed all the trials before Clockwork came out including Maw of Lorkhaj. I mained a magicka dragonknight as dps and had started to play as healer. Re-Starting the game from scratch, I'm going to try and main a tank first to learn that aspect of the game.

It's been more than a 6 months since I left the game so I need to learn the newer aspects but also playing on PC is a whole new learning experience on its own.

this guilds sounds interesting and I would like to join!
  • EntropicLynx
    EntropicLynx
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,

I've been playing on the PTS for quite some time now, but have started playing on the Live NA server and am looking to join a good guild. Because I work weekend graveyard shifts, I am looking for a guild that has some active players during the late night and early morning hours of the Pacific time zone. I'm generally a solo player, but would be interested in helping others, and occasionally getting help for more difficult quests and for group dungeons. It sounds from your description that you might be a good fit for me.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, and otherwise I'd appreciate a guild invite when you get the chance (@EntropicLynx).

Thanks.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

I've been playing on the PTS for quite some time now, but have started playing on the Live NA server and am looking to join a good guild. Because I work weekend graveyard shifts, I am looking for a guild that has some active players during the late night and early morning hours of the Pacific time zone. I'm generally a solo player, but would be interested in helping others, and occasionally getting help for more difficult quests and for group dungeons. It sounds from your description that you might be a good fit for me.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, and otherwise I'd appreciate a guild invite when you get the chance (@EntropicLynx).

Thanks.

Heya! I should be sending an invite soon enough, in the meantime, do join us in discord as that is where most of our guild announcements and communications are available! The info is in the main the post, glad to have you on board!

Of Wolf and Raven
  • walkout
    walkout
    This sounds like a great guild. I have played the game for a couple years now as a solo player. However, I've been wanting to join a guild lately so that I can meet other players and tackle parts of the game I couldn't do solo.

I also think meeting others will make the game even more fun.

I invites are still being offered. I'll check out the Discord page also.

Thank you
  • SirNoodle
    SirNoodle
    Hello! I'm interested on joining your guild @SirNoodle
  • Vexerium
    Vexerium
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya. I like the looks of your guild, invite me @FrostAtlas
  • Jhorr
    Jhorr
    Soul Shriven
    Yo, I'd like to join your guild RavenSworn. I'm new at ESO, but I always see end-game whatever I played.

Any room for new players , please invite @jrex666 . Thank you!
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heya guys! I'll send the invite in a bit, do check our discord server as many of our guild info and announcements are made there. Welcome aboard! @SirNoodle @Jhorr @Vexerium

Of Wolf and Raven
  • Strolan
    Strolan
    **NVM**

Strolan
    Edited by Strolan on March 13, 2018 6:23AM
  • Vrox
    Vrox
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, RavenSworn. I played Skyrim, just started ESO for 3 weeks. Still deleting and creating characters as not know how ESO works. Played WOW before but never join any guilds. Because I don't know what a guild member suppose to do.
    I'm just an AU casual solo player, don't like PvP, and normally only play around an hour at a time.
    I do like grinding, exploring and even fishing in this game.
    If you think you can accommodate and guide a noob like myself, please send me an invite @VroxPhaeron.
    I've still yet to finalise a character but at this stage trying out a Imperial DragonKnight.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vrox wrote: »
    Hi, RavenSworn. I played Skyrim, just started ESO for 3 weeks. Still deleting and creating characters as not know how ESO works. Played WOW before but never join any guilds. Because I don't know what a guild member suppose to do.
    I'm just an AU casual solo player, don't like PvP, and normally only play around an hour at a time.
    I do like grinding, exploring and even fishing in this game.
    If you think you can accommodate and guide a noob like myself, please send me an invite @VroxPhaeron.
    I've still yet to finalise a character but at this stage trying out a Imperial DragonKnight.

Heya Vrox! ive sent an inv ingame, do look out for it. Also, hit our discord and ask around when you've already join the guild. We are more than glad to have you in the guild.

Of Wolf and Raven
  • CombatMedicMercy
    Hi RavenSworn,

I am a semi-seasoned player. I joined the game back in 2014 when it released, and things were a lot different then so i stopped playing. In 2016 I started playing on PS4. I played on PS4 for about a year & i still do go on there occasionally. I missed playing on PC, however, and decided to start back up there. I only have 1 toon so far in CP on PC, but I am trying to play more. I work full time (PST), but I would try to be on as much as possible during the week (probably late afternoon/early evening) & on weekends.

On PS4 (Nord StamDK), i have ran almost all of the dungeons, a few on veteran. I've done only 1 arena (dragonstar) but i had a lot of fun with that.

On PC my main right now is a Breton MagTemp, and I am thoroughly enjoying that so far. I am still deciding on an alt character to make as well.

I know most of the ins & outs and would be happy to help people quest/grind and what not. I mostly played solo or with a friend or two, but am interested in joining a laid back guild where i can make some friends and help some people out.

If i sound like i could be a decent fit, send me a message in game. @littlemissnyu
    ~I'm not a miracle worker...Well, not always. ~
    PC/NA:
    Rhaelys Stormborn - Breton Magplar Healer EP spicy heals CP500+
    ~You should really get that looked at...~

[Toe Beanz] PC/NA OFFICER /CO-OWNER
    @MissNyu
  • NnightStalker
    NnightStalker
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I am interested in possibly joining your guild. I started playing back in the beta game and have been playing here and there since. Last time I played was near the release of the Morrowind expansion but due to the fact of the kind of job I had at the time, I couldn't really spend as much time playing games as I wanted to. Now, my job demands are changing as our my school hours giving me more free time (both during the day and at night). It's been a while so I'm pretty rusty at the game xD I'm pretty good at crafting though and I love to hunt for achievements :P Anyways shoot me a message in game at @NnightStalker and I hope to join your family soon :P
  • sharpedgepr75
    Hey there! Would love an invite @sharpedgepr75. Thanks!
  • TripleCough
    TripleCough
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I would like to join your guild @TripleCough
  • Schallen
    Schallen
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'm just starting to get back into the game and preparing for Summerset. I played a lot in beta, at launch, and around 2015-2016. I'm currently trying to level up a character and am doing some researching on my crafting character. I'd love to join to have some people to play with. My username in game is @Wilhelm1050
    Schallen

Class: Nightblade

Role: DPS

Favorite Movie: The Notebook

Ideal Date: A long walk on the beach followed by a goodnight kiss

Interested In: Women

• RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys! I'm currently at work so am not able to send the invites but if you can hop on to our discord servers, someone should be able to send an invite. Info is in the main post.

Of Wolf and Raven
  • SNIGGLEmyBOP
    SNIGGLEmyBOP
    Soul Shriven
    Moving to Japan here in a bit so I'm looking for an invite to a Japanese guild or at least in the same time zone. IGN is @SNIGGLEmyBOP. Primarily DPS and tank for score runs in trials. Tanked and DPS'd all trials (except vCR, just DPS'd it) and their HM's. The perfected inferno continues to evade me......
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moving to Japan here in a bit so I'm looking for an invite to a Japanese guild or at least in the same time zone. IGN is @SNIGGLEmyBOP. Primarily DPS and tank for score runs in trials. Tanked and DPS'd all trials (except vCR, just DPS'd it) and their HM's. The perfected inferno continues to evade me......

Hey there!

I'd like to invite you in but do take note that our Trials and dungeon runs are usually in US/NA timing, usually pst or mountain time. that will take you quite early in the morning for the raids and such. you are however welcome aboard, but if you need more info, do hop on to our discord channel (info in the main post) and ask around if this is the Guild for you ;)

Of Wolf and Raven
  • edkradicalz
    edkradicalz
    Soul Shriven
    Heya RavenSworn, relatively new to ESO, looking to join a guild, do some dungeons and other group content.

PST ID is @edkradicalz.