The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Notice: Guild Functionality

• Methil
    Methil
    Relogged after the message about guilds being reenabled but my guild is gone still. Several others in the zone chat were having the same problem. Is there a delay for some guilds or are there more problems?
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Methil wrote: »
    Relogged after the message about guilds being reenabled but my guild is gone still. Several others in the zone chat were having the same problem. Is there a delay for some guilds or are there more problems?

That's possible. Did you log completely out of the game (close the client) and log all the way back in? Just logging out to your character screen won't be enough.

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Methil
    Methil
    Methil wrote: »

That's possible. Did you log completely out of the game (close the client) and log all the way back in? Just logging out to your character screen won't be enough.

That seems to have done the trick. Misunderstanding of relogging vs exiting and relaunching the game.
  • Nextsmallthings_ESO
    TRUCKER wrote: »
    Jessica, can you tell me if the issue of recruits not being able to deposit items into the guild bank is being worked on?

I found a way to resolve this issue in our guilds. We're using all 5 guild slots for one guild to help organize the guild better and we've ran into this a number of times with a few recruits and members.

1.) Go to your guild rank settings while the individual having the problem is at a bank.
    2.) Have them check that it's still not working.
    3.) If it is still broken for them, (depending on which is having the problem) select to allow all members or recruits to have access to both deposit and withdraw from the guild bank. Then close the guild management page.
    4.) Have the member or recruit check if they can now deposit into the guild.
    5.) If they can now deposit into the guild bank, wait till they are done and remove the option to withdraw again.

It's a pain, but it takes 2 seconds to allow and remove each time. This worked for us with 5 different guilds. So hopefully it it will provide a Temp Fix for you until they can patch the problem.
    Good luck, hope it helps! :)
    Edited by Nextsmallthings_ESO on April 3, 2014 10:37AM
  • Mog_Ur
    Mog_Ur
    Downtime is the nature of the beast. QQ more!
    Mog Ur of Shi a Tan
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My guild is also still having issues with the Bank where numerous members can't deposit without being bumped up to the next rank. They have completely relogged and are still having issues.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Rykoth
    Rykoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you made sure their rank has permission? :P
    Gorthal gro-Gunthak, Chieftain of Mor'Grumaar
    Sigrun Elkhorn, Nordic Warrior and Skald

Mor'Grumaar - Orcish Stronghold Roleplay
  • EQBallzz
    EQBallzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was officer chat supposed to be included in this restored guild functionality? It hasn't worked at all for me or anyone I talk to since early access started.
  • Red
    Red
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Would be very interested in know why it was disabled, the same with the mail systems.
    The only thing that comes to my mind is some kind of exploit in regards to items.
    Several zones are having constant rollbacks. Put that together with people in different zones mailing stuff to each other and magic happens.
  • Jambler
    Jambler
    ✭✭
    Deorro wrote: »
    Man a lot of you people need to stop crying and whining. Do you guys even MMO? This is launch week, it's gonna be a bumpy ride, at least they are TRYING to resolve the in-game issues. THIS is why you all pay a monthly sub fee, so they can constantly try to make this game better + add new content in the future. A few hours or days of not being in your guild or playing this game won't kill you. Get a life.

I agree that people shouldn't overreact, but that doesn't mean you have to tell people to "get a life". That's quite rude.

It's a fair question to wonder how long the guild services is going to be down as it's a large feature in an MMO.

If anything, because we pay to play per month, loosing out on time we payed for is a fair reason to complain. And yes, yes, we are still on early access, so some grace is due, but if this continues post launch, i'll not be a happy camper.
  • icebladess
    icebladess
    ✭✭
    ONe of the problems for guild was the officer chat was inop, didnt work.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Arunei wrote: »
    My guild is also still having issues with the Bank where numerous members can't deposit without being bumped up to the next rank. They have completely relogged and are still having issues.

@Arunei - We've confirmed this is a bug, and a fix for it is planned for a future patch. If you set someone to be able to both deposit and withdraw, it's a temporary work-around.

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • LadyGrrimm
    Arunei wrote: »

@Arunei - We've confirmed this is a bug, and a fix for it is planned for a future patch. If you set someone to be able to both deposit and withdraw, it's a temporary work-around.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom Thanks for giving us an update on this, but, when you say a future update, how far into the future are we talking?
    Lady Grrimm of Adama