Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will not spend another cent on this game until PvP is fixed.

templesus
templesus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
This is just ridiculous. I have had to close app twice in the past 10 minutes after just stepping foot into cyrodiil due to permanent freezing. Not sure what the engineering team did to break the game, but what I do know is I aint spending any more money on crowns, eso plus, ANYTHING until this is fixed. I advise others follow suit as hitting their pocketbooks the only way theyll hear us.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In their aspects PvP is not generating much money anyway
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

thats because they dont do anything with it
  • Shadowmaster
    Shadowmaster
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno at least tell us we arent getting anything, just tell us something
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »

Well no, it is the least used feature in almost every MMORPG. The only ones it tends to be more popular is where thats the only real endgame. ESO targeted the tes audience most. PvE
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    templesus wrote: »
    This is just ridiculous. I have had to close app twice in the past 10 minutes after just stepping foot into cyrodiil due to permanent freezing. Not sure what the engineering team did to break the game, but what I do know is I aint spending any more money on crowns, eso plus, ANYTHING until this is fixed. I advise others follow suit as hitting their pocketbooks the only way theyll hear us.

You confirm this is happening to everyone? Otherwise check your own mods, rig, and net first before making demands on the forum mods
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You confirm this is happening to everyone? Otherwise check your own mods, rig, and net first before making demands on the forum mods

it is i can confirm this xD
  • FR0STDEE
    FR0STDEE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait for mid year mayhem yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's a pocketbook?

Oh yeah, they don't care what you do now.
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest that you just stop playing then. Obviously these issues have not been easy to fix nor will they be so I wouldn't expect a fix at any time in the near future. Having returned after an extended break, I am not, at all surprised that these issue are still continuing. Many other things have improved, but it is patently obvious that the concentration of ESO is on the PvE side. I can't blame them really. There are so many other PvP games out there and, honestly, PvP isn't that profitable. Honestly, PvP doesn't take all that much in the way of brainpower. Whoever is stronger, whoever has their rotation down the best, whoever has the best defenses - they're the ones that win. PvP isn't about teamwork or even cooperation - it's about competition and waving about to see who has the biggest stick. Somehow, you'd think that people would learn by now that the concentration has to be on the most profitable portions of the game - the PvE. It brings in new players, new subscribers and new Crown Store users. PvP just doesn't do that.

• davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well no, it is the least used feature in almost every MMORPG. The only ones it tends to be more popular is where thats the only real endgame. ESO targeted the tes audience most. PvE

It’s the largest end game content for ESO. More people are PvPers than not in ESO.
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the group that I know, I can't think of even one person who is PvP exclusive. There are a couple that do PvP, sure, but the majority are simply PvE. That is why they concentrate on PvE players. They make the money there.
    davidj8291 wrote: »

It’s the largest end game content for ESO. More people are PvPers than not in ESO.

[Edited for baiting]

Edited by ZOS_Mika on June 21, 2018 4:59PM
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DenMoria wrote: »
    That I'll accept. In the group that I know, I can't think of even one person who is PvP exclusive. There are a couple that do PvP, sure, but the majority are simply PvE. That is why they concentrate on PvE players. They make the money there.
    davidj8291 wrote: »

True. Just because you say so doesn’t make it so.
    Go to Cyrodiil. There are more players there than not during prime time.

[Edited for removed content]
    Edited by ZOS_Mika on June 21, 2018 5:00PM
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you must be new here
  • ReverseVenom
    ReverseVenom
    ✭✭✭
    Same here my dude, everyones being an ass to you but at least they know they're losing money from this post no matter how little
    Nerf mudcrabs
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. We need to come together as consumers and make them pay attention. The only way is to stop feeding them money.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DenMoria wrote: »
    I would suggest that you just stop playing then. Obviously these issues have not been easy to fix nor will they be so I wouldn't expect a fix at any time in the near future. Having returned after an extended break, I am not, at all surprised that these issue are still continuing. Many other things have improved, but it is patently obvious that the concentration of ESO is on the PvE side. I can't blame them really. There are so many other PvP games out there and, honestly, PvP isn't that profitable. Honestly, PvP doesn't take all that much in the way of brainpower. Whoever is stronger, whoever has their rotation down the best, whoever has the best defenses - they're the ones that win. PvP isn't about teamwork or even cooperation - it's about competition and waving about to see who has the biggest stick. Somehow, you'd think that people would learn by now that the concentration has to be on the most profitable portions of the game - the PvE. It brings in new players, new subscribers and new Crown Store users. PvP just doesn't do that.

Why do you same PvE trolls have to post your gibberish in every thread when you have no stake in the PvP matter.
    FYI there are still problems in PvE and PvP on all platforms, I just froze on PC in Summerset at PvE geyser.
    Edited by TequilaFire on June 21, 2018 4:32PM
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PvP not bringing in any money is a fallacy. Most people that I know that are mainly PvPers (myself included) are subscribed to ESO+ and have purchased crown crates/mounts/costumes/DLC etc.
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what the ratio is? I would like to think it's 1/3rd PvE exclusive 1/3rd PvP exclusive and 1/3rd both and maybe a few solo only folks. I think the stats could be a valuable tool if they could be put together.
    PvP not bringing in any money is a fallacy. Most people that I know that are mainly PvPers (myself included) are subscribed to ESO+ and have purchased crown crates/mounts/costumes/DLC etc.

• ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have recently removed some non-constructive comments from this thread. This is a reminder to keep the discussion civil and constructive. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • agrr70
    agrr70
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_MikaS wrote: »
    We have recently removed some non-constructive comments from this thread. This is a reminder to keep the discussion civil and constructive. Thank you for your understanding.

Typical, you wade in and leave a comment like this, but where is the communication from someone about what or if theyre going to do something about fixing PVP
    Smell my Cheese,
    Bowtard,feed me your tears
    PC EU Vivec
  • Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have recently removed some non-constructive comments from this thread. This is a reminder to keep the discussion civil and constructive or we will lock the thread, and go back to hiding under our desks where it is easier to ignore our customers. Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by Diminish on June 21, 2018 5:08PM
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agrr70 wrote: »

Typical, you wade in and leave a comment like this, but where is the communication from someone about what or if theyre going to do something about fixing PVP

This here. This is the core problem of the forums. Ive played since launch and love the game, but what angers me the most is Zos leaves everything either ignored or vague, but curse and they jump right in.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pvp is fine for me, playing multiple hours perfectly fine without any crashes. only bug is the invisible postern wall
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pvp is fine for me, playing multiple hours perfectly fine without any crashes. only bug is the invisible postern wall

cool
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL The worse I had was a character froze and got forced to logout while in Cyrodiil and I couldnt log in with that character again for the day. Could log in with other characters, just not that one.

Open a case for support and tell them those details and their answer is to verify my internet connectivity. When the ticket was created online. In game. From another character I was able to login in. Brilliant.
  • Danny_UK
    Danny_UK
    ✭✭✭
    It's very poor service from the community staff on here. They come in to post comments regarding other peoples comments and then don't even reply to the comment itself to help.

It's like the other thread about the "Steam update" they post a comment saying we have produced a patch fix, I leave a comment saying I can't log in because it's saying access denied and not 1 of the staff is willing to respond, very poor indeed.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How about some of your colleagues step in and show some sort of commitment to their job and this game? We are many, many players who are pretty pissed off right now. If I was thinking of leaving this game before due to all your bugs, this new chapter surely didn't make it any better.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Nice. Thank you. Really. But, what about the topic of the thread? What about about a little piece of communication and truth about pvp?
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice. Thank you. Really. But, what about the topic of the thread? What about about a little piece of communication and truth about pvp?

What are you, some kind of insulting baiter? That seems like insulting and baiting....their reaching for my gun!!
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PvPers are still PvEers. That’s what. A lot of people don’t get. Just because I live in Cyrodiil doesn’t mean I don’t emerge to get gear or mats or to help others donthr same.