The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Rework and/or Fix is needed for Relequen Set.

• Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reworking this set or even nerfing it will kill stamina dps if there will be no rework on sunderflame and nmg. End of Story.
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
  • SevenPacer
    SevenPacer
    ✭✭✭
    Reworking or fixing it so that only stamina can use it will not kill anything whatsoever. :)
    @SevenPacer [PC/EU]
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering when people would figure this magblades build out...

It’s not like PVE content wasn’t trivial to begin with, but this?
    Edited by Minalan on May 22, 2018 8:10PM
  • SevenPacer
    SevenPacer
    ✭✭✭
    First week on PC passed, just checked Patch Notes and the problem remains.
    Here goes another parse done by a magsorc:
    vcnuibss80pe.png

@ZOS_GinaBruno can we at least get a confirmation that this was intended?
    @SevenPacer [PC/EU]
  • scionix90
    scionix90
    ✭✭✭
    So I just wanna make sure I read this right..I know it sucks that magic is take a set intended for us stamina and yeah I would like that to not be possible..But are some of you asking for Relequen to be nerfed because it does to much damage? I know for a fact there are lots of players who can’t get up to and keep it at 20 stacks and just because some ppl think it might do to much dmg doesn’t mean you need to try and get ZoS to nerf it. I hope they don’t because if they do it won’t just be a small change, it’ll be a HUGE change to where it’ll be useless.
  • SevenPacer
    SevenPacer
    ✭✭✭
    scionix90 wrote: »
    So I just wanna make sure I read this right..I know it sucks that magic is take a set intended for us stamina and yeah I would like that to not be possible..But are some of you asking for Relequen to be nerfed because it does to much damage? I know for a fact there are lots of players who can’t get up to and keep it at 20 stacks and just because some ppl think it might do to much dmg doesn’t mean you need to try and get ZoS to nerf it. I hope they don’t because if they do it won’t just be a small change, it’ll be a HUGE change to where it’ll be useless.

I don’t want it to be nerfed. I want it to be adjusted in a way that only stamina players can use it.
    That’s it.
    Edited by SevenPacer on June 16, 2018 3:57AM
    @SevenPacer [PC/EU]
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    The cries to nerf Relenquen are equally ridiculous to those cries to nerf Sloads.
    both sets are situational and not ideal for every build.
    Unfortunately, people like BlobESO are out there uploading Sload builds for every class in the game.

But I've talked to hardcore PvE players, and they Lol at the idea of using Relenquen on a mag character because it's a loss off magicka resources and magicka-based damage types, since Relenquen is physical damage.

I tested the mageblade Relenquen/Siroria build on PTS, yeah it's strong for open-world, or public dungeon s***, but kinda impractical for group content.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.