Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Twitch Drops & More Are Coming to The Elder Scrolls Online!"

• MarciusVetrack
    So... what one have to do to get the ouroboros crates and the ice wolf mount for watching the e3 video?

I watched the video, live, on june 10, and linked my eso account with twitch a few hours later, and not get the drops...
    Please someone explain to me...
    Edited by MarciusVetrack on June 14, 2018 6:02PM
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    So... what one have to do to get the ouroboros crates and the ice wolf mount for watching the e3 video?

I watched the video, live, on june 10, and linked my eso account with twitch a few hours later, and not get the drops...
    Please someone explain to me...

If you didn't have your account linked before viewing the event then I don't believe you qualify for the drops. Sorry.
  • MarciusVetrack
    If you didn't have your account linked before viewing the event then I don't believe you qualify for the drops. Sorry.

I guessed so, and became hopless. not login since thursday, and the weekend, logged monday, and received (1) Psijic Crate, not ouroboros, i guess it was the event... already have the ice wolf mount... so... lucky!!!
    Edited by MarciusVetrack on June 20, 2018 10:58PM
  • AxSinisterxOmen
    Sektion67 wrote: »
    Yawn. When can we earn rare mounts from actually playing the game? The business model of this game has actually started to reduce the fun factor.

Truth!!!
  • AxSinisterxOmen
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    So freaking sick and tired or seeing crap that only favors pc/Mac players console players should have the same opportunity as pc players whoever's idea this was needs to be fired cause it's dumb

Nonsense. Why should they?

Well they don't have to, but it would certainly make sense if they did. Why alienate over half of your player base with rewards that only benefit one platform when we've all payed money for this game? Some PC/Mac players say the rewards are horrible so why even bother to care? Well, these rewards can be converted to crown gems which can then be used for items people actually want in the game. Makes no sense to offer only a portion of your gaming community to have a chance at these rewards.
    I'm certain this game is only still thriving as it is with the help of funds from the console players. Would the community be as large if it was still only on PC/Mac? It would be a shame that these petty business moves is what drives the console community out. I know some will feel this isn't a big issue, but keep this kind of stuff going and you're going to end up with players wondering why they should pay money for this game when their platform is excluded from content that others receive for paying the same amount.

The question isn't "why should they?"....it's "why wouldn't they?"
    [/q PC players got free stuff for watching E3...console players not included now this smh.
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    So freaking sick and tired or seeing crap that only favors pc/Mac players console players should have the same opportunity as pc players whoever's idea this was needs to be fired cause it's dumb

Nonsense. Why should they?

Well they don't have to, but it would certainly make sense if they did. Why alienate over half of your player base with rewards that only benefit one platform when we've all payed money for this game? Some PC/Mac players say the rewards are horrible so why even bother to care? Well, these rewards can be converted to crown gems which can then be used for items people actually want in the game. Makes no sense to offer only a portion of your gaming community to have a chance at these rewards.
    I'm certain this game is only still thriving as it is with the help of funds from the console players. Would the community be as large if it was still only on PC/Mac? It would be a shame that these petty business moves is what drives the console community out. I know some will feel this isn't a big issue, but keep this kind of stuff going and you're going to end up with players wondering why they should pay money for this game when their platform is excluded from content that others receive for paying the same amount.

The question isn't "why should they?"....it's "why wouldn't they?"

PC players got free stuff for watching E3 as well smh now this. Wouldnt be so bad if cool stuff like mounts were earnable by you know actually playing the game. ESOs only got about a thousand DLCs two huge expansions and an ESO+ service...they cant afford to peel some stuff out of the crown store like mounts, costumes etc and make earnable in game??? They make $$$ hand over fist and unless you spend actually real money even after buying the game and DLCs you are stuck with a basic horse the whole game=lame.
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Not sure who’s in charge of the twitter account or if you guys have any control over that part of it, but if you can get them to stop using hashtags like these in posts that excludes over half of your player base, that would be great. They just seem a bit rude when they are implying we are just one happy family when that can’t be true because of your business decisions. Esofam and weareeso? I don’t think that works for console players at the moment especially in regards to twitch drops. Thanks!
    jyezjelwawhf.jpeg
    Edited by FreshlyB8ked on June 22, 2018 8:39PM
  • redcentdude79b16_ESO
    redcentdude79b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    When do twitch drops happen? is it once a month?
  • Boollet
    Boollet
    Soul Shriven
    What about the constant twitch drops connection for all streamers? This is disrespect to the work of streamers who stream 24/7 eso and they do not have drops, and you connect it is not clear who they are, forcing viewers to watch their favorite streamers. Twitch viewers should have a choice of who to watch!!!