Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BGs since the update...

• ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭

Im curious if a premade went in and purposefully lost like 30 games they could get back into the normal queue lol.

I think my win rate post summerset has dropped down to less then 10%, every game is a either getting replacement into a game somebody left or 2 pug groups vs a premade and you will be lucky to get a 4 man team in most of them. I havn't noticed the queue changing at all, probably played about 40 games now with no change. I wonder if the MMR can even go down or if its been set at the summerset patch and whatever you had then you are stuck to now.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im curious if a premade went in and purposefully lost like 30 games they could get back into the normal queue lol.

I think my win rate post summerset has dropped down to less then 10%, every game is a either getting replacement into a game somebody left or 2 pug groups vs a premade and you will be lucky to get a 4 man team in most of them. I havn't noticed the queue changing at all, probably played about 40 games now with no change. I wonder if the MMR can even go down or if its been set at the summerset patch and whatever you had then you are stuck to now.

Same today qued and 4 times out of 5 get in 3 mean teams against two 4 men teams, plus in one we later got one but after half time they stayed up and it was literally a two against 8 match
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish there was a way to view the stats of our character. How many specific enemy types killed, trials run, dungeons run, BGs played, BG stats.... everything.
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no way to match three teams up that will lead to consistently good matches. The stronger team will always use the potential advantage of superior numbers to win every single time. You don't have one great team vs one average team, you have one great team using one average team to destroy another average team. ZOS gave players the ability to turn every fight into a number's advantage. Until ZOS realizes this and switches instancing to two teams like every other game, matchmaking will always suck.

FFS, we have people in another thread posting 93-94% win rates over hundreds of games before this patch. Ask yourself how that is even possible when during every single game, 8 players need to lose every time 4 win.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »
    There's no way to match three teams up that will lead to consistently good matches. The stronger team will always use the potential advantage of superior numbers to win every single time. You don't have one great team vs one average team, you have one great team using one average team to destroy another average team. ZOS gave players the ability to turn every fight into a number's advantage. Until ZOS realizes this and switches instancing to two teams like every other game, matchmaking will always suck.

FFS, we have people in another thread posting 93-94% win rates over hundreds of games before this patch. Ask yourself how that is even possible when during every single game, 8 players need to lose every time 4 win.

Yeah and battle royale style or free for all matches aren’t skill based either because those have even more than 3 teams!
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »
    I’ve actually been getting grouped against solos/duos but 99% of the time my team mates are below 200 cp so it feels like I’m fighting premades lol

You can't use CP in battlegrounds anyway.
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    ecru wrote: »

Yeah and battle royale style or free for all matches aren’t skill based either because those have even more than 3 teams!

FFA has never had any sort of competitive scene in any game and Battle Royale style games aren't much different than dueling most of the time. Neither are comparable to three teams at all because in any team based game you have to work with your team to win. There's a huge distinction between relying only on only yourself, and relying on teammates.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer