The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Late Delivery for PC/Mac Summerset Physical CE? Click here!

• Tiedän
    Tiedän
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Fam,

I JUST got my approval code for early access, it looks like the team might finally be resolving our tickets. Hopefully it shouldn't be too much longer for you guys to get your access too!
    "Battle-Born is a name out of legend, sung in the songs of old and heard in deeds of valor for a hundred generations. 'For Clan Battle-Born!' they cry in the mead halls. 'First into the fray and last to quit their ale!'" - Olfrid Battle-Born
    PC/Mac - NA
    Thian Battle-Born - Nord Stamina DK DPS
    Alynu Dreth - Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer DPS
    Reeh-Jah Nisar - Argonian Stamina Nightblade DPS
    Eraldil Riverrun - Bosmer Stamina Warden DPS
    Tsavani Khanai - Khajit Magicka Templar DPS
    Laila The Huntress - Nord Stamina DK Tank
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    Got mine. More than 24 hours later, but happy to finally play.
    Thanks.
    Artists and Theives...
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same! Got mine today!
    THANK YOU ZoS!!
    Now if Amazon will get their *** together as well as you have!!!
    Huzzah!!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fleursnuit wrote: »
    How long will we have? I'm getting a 06/05 estimate from Best Buy...

My fiance works for Best Buy, and they had them in for pre-release, but sold out even on the pre-orders. Mind you, that was IN STORE (to which they said, "Well, we have taken all the preorders into account, but we are already out of stock. They didn't expect so many pre-orders." To which my response was, "Well, if they had actually taken all the pre-orders into account, then they wouldn't have sold out...considering they're PRE-ORDERS.") . They have plenty in the warehouse. I would contact them and see if you can A) pick one up or B) get it expedited, because this is THEIR fault and their lack of foresight. I was supposed to pick mine up in store, but again...see above. It would get 2 day shipped faster, and it's due tomorrow here, and they paid for the shipping.

As far as the silver lining... I guess we have confirmation that the game is not dead? :D
  • Dhukath
    Dhukath
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Ticket 180525-001186 has been submitted

I've completed the form, after being told my item would only arrive on Wednesday May 23, it actually arrived on Monday May 21, so have been able to play.

My issue is that I have not received the pre-order bonus Nightmare Senche, I'm posting this here as there was no section to add a comment on the form.

Kind regards and thanks.