The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's your actual dream house in the game?

• Synthwavius
    Synthwavius
    ✭✭✭✭
    A house with opening windows and bright light coming thru them
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey
    ✭✭✭
    Breelyn wrote: »
    The house doesn't really matter to me, a small/medium manor would be fine.

It is the grounds that I enjoy decorating. I would love to have a lush, green area that would be a perfect for a garden with lots of ivy spread about covering the trees and things. I'd like to have a small lake in the center with a huge cherry blossom tree near the bank. A small stone bridge built over the lake would be perfect, it could be very old and falling apart in places. Also, I'd love to have some small stone ruins spread out around the grounds.

Sounds a bit like the island
  • slicksteezin
    slicksteezin
    ✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    There’s a guy in a guild I’m in. He has every attuned crafting station and every Mundus and tranny station, a few dummies. I wish I could have all that stuff on my mostly barren island.

I have been to a few houses that are decked out really cool. I should really hire a home decorator.

Watch out for those tranny stations, you’ll end up getting more than you bargained for...

• MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The apartment on the right hand when you enter kvatch
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • Crazycajun
    A ship.... a ship for my theiving and murdering lil nightblade ...
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's your actual dream house in the game?

a small 1 room "underground" home with a hidden entrance that is perfect for us thief rogue types.
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    A Psijic Order place on Artaeum.
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A hut in Eastmarch with a hole in the middle for ice fishing

Battlehorn castle from oblivion with all its activity

One of the fake door structures in balmora

Any currently available house with a wayshrine

The cold harbor house if I could mount on my horse
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a giant mansion in the Rift. not Nord style. :)
    PC
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to buy Zainsipilu from the Dunmer. Best cavern in the game, teeming with life and lots of water features.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A large farm with rows of crops I can buy from CS and a windmill house and a barn in Colovian Estates.
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought with in game currency. :)
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    A small house (shack or tent would do) on one of these islands.

HmbcJ2k.jpg

Oh also if it snowed there, I got decent internet connection and could reach the water with a fishing pole I want one in the real world also.

There is a new small waterfall being tested that would look great on this.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A manor grade house in Altmer style, right next to a way shrine.

Think daggerfal overlook meets mathisen manor.
    Edited by Eyesinthedrk on May 1, 2018 1:58PM
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want one somewhere where it's pretty much nighttime most of the time, thats why I really like the Coldharbor one, however it's just too big with not enough things to put down because I want to completely landscape my house.

So a big pad in the middle of dense, thick woods would be ideal.

I want to landscape my own property with no real housing structures.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Alinor townhouse is lovely, but I'd also like a Summerset country home, not too large a house, but with a nice yard suitable for farming, gardening or admiring statuary. A seaside cottage would be nice too.
  • Kumba_Ya
    Kumba_Ya
    ✭✭
    I’d love to see an argonian/natural large home that’s in a cooler setting than Stay-Moist, something more wild with surrounding jungles and waterfalls instead of a flat terrain with a few rocks and cement. Keeping the dome shaped house but with more floors and rooms like the medium home in Vvardenfell. This would be my dream home for my argonian and even dark elf toons, maybe if they ever release a Black Marsh DLC or expansion
    Edited by Kumba_Ya on May 11, 2018 8:57AM
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    A small imperial house at the gold cost, not a ridiculous palace.
    Well I guess zos can't make much money with those
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A small imperial house at the gold cost, not a ridiculous palace.
    Well I guess zos can't make much money with those

I wouldn't assume that. Smaller homes would require less labor to create and likely sell in larger volume--and the more folks they can entice into buying a starter home, the larger their furnishings market becomes.

• FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    A proper Imperial Estate. Something with a good mix of indoor and outdoor space like Strident Springs has but Notable size (e.g. a mix between all of the indoor space in Daggerfall Overlook but not nearly the same amount of wasted outdoor fancy schmancy space of Linchal Grand Manor).
    Edited by FilteredRiddle on May 17, 2018 12:19AM
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Cyrodiil styled outpost in the Colovian Estates with a river passing through the property and a bridge for travelers to cross over with there wagons.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on May 17, 2018 1:24AM
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    flat square like house in couldharbour, but middle sized (and still with 700 slots for furnishings and 48 players max population), sunny, with sand or stone floor, grass, without any permanent objects, any dead trees etc built into and around the house, with maybe only an accurate wall around, situated close to no matter what wayshrine on the map
    Edited by Anethum on May 17, 2018 7:38AM
    @Anethum from .ua